4.20 star(s) 86 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
SAO Part 2 is a well-developed plot presented and pushed forward, you can see that Asuna is starting to fall in love with Inoda more. Asuna even wants to have sex with Inoda more than Kirito, who has a small dick and Kirito has little stamina than Inoda. In the statistics, it is clearly visible, as Inoda and Asuna's relationship grows to 317/500 and I feel that it will be close to 500. In my opinion, Kirito's relationship of 998/999 should fall into the bottom, i.e. 500/999. Suguha turned into Yandere mode, that she could kill Asuna and even Inoda. Asuna looks sexy in a dress, new armor. The animation is good for an RPG marker game, I rate it 9. The sound is also good and I will give it a rating of 9. The appearance of the characters made by koikatsu, nicely done, this is respect for Fujino. Plot rating 8 because it is well developed and Fujino made it faster, that's good.
I won't describe the bugs, because we know that creating a game always means bugs appear.
Another person on the server wrote that Kirito has a 6-inch (12.6 cm) dick in this game and I think it's also in the canon.
I imagine if Kirito and Inoda fought with their fists in the real world, Kirito would win.
I play the game because of the waifu Asuna and the hentai storyline. I am a fan of Kirito and the Kirito x Asuna pairing

Here is my opinion
Good opinion. Now put it in the Review section.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, in moments like these I'm glad I never cared for SAO for more than one season :p
Honestly, while SAO is no masterpiece, it's a lot better than what the Haters make most people believe, and quite interesting of an experience, especially the LNs (As the anime leaves a lot of things out which sadly can't be quite well translated from a book to anime XP). However, I will admit I'm an odd apple even at that, as the parts of SAO I enjoy the most are the ones that are NOT overly focused on Kirito and Asuna's relationship, hell, I even preferred the Gameverse AU over Canon because it actually let everyone else get a lot more screentime and development both with Kirito and as a group that Canon ever did thanks to having to constantly revolve around KiriSuna's relationship at the end of the day (Which is probably one of the reasons why I don't even care that much about the main plot despite my dislike of NTR, lol).

Asuna's dad is probably the game's biggest unseen NTR protagonist and woobie. Unlike the canon, he realized Sugo was bad news and saved Asuna and probably others. But his wife is habitual cheater. He doesn't know what is happening to his wife and daughter. He is currently on a long-term business trip. When he returns his home will probably be owned by Inoda and his wife and daughter might be carrying Inoda's piglets. If he was more popular he would make a good NTR protagonist too. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse if he is seen in-game later.
LMAO, hadn't even thought of it like that, but good point. "Luckily" for him, unlike Kirito, Asuna's dad seems to be firmly stuck as Mr. Not-Appearing-in-this-Game, so he doesn't have to suffer from things like the Curse of Retardation AOE that Inoda inflicts on everyone or the possibility of becoming a willing cuck :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks. Who do you think would win Kirito or Inoda?

I'm putting the win on Kirito
Somehow I can't post a review there
In a real world fist fight? Definitely Kirito right now since Kirito is in shape and Inoda is not. But their fortune is changing. Inoda is eating better thanks to Asuna and getting more exercise from all his sexing. I am sure by the end of the game Inoda will be physically fitter than Kirito.

Have you tried to click the stars next to review?

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
In a real world fist fight? Definitely Kirito right now since Kirito is in shape and Inoda is not. But their fortune is changing. Inoda is eating better thanks to Asuna and getting more exercise from all his sexing. I am sure by the end of the game Inoda will be physically fitter than Kirito.

It's true that Kirito would win, because he's durable, in good shape. But in the future, Inoda can win by defeating Kirito, because he'll have good body shape, more durability thanks to Asuna. For now, Kirito wins, not Inoda. I tried clicking on the stars and nothing

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

While there is a possibility of Kirito losing in a post-cuck ending universe, I don´t believe there is a single chance of Inoda winning a fight in real life. Not because of being fat or out of shape, I have seen plenty of fights in high school of fat boys ending things with a lucky punch, the problem is that Inoda is a super wuss, an absolute pussy that only can act brave against women when they are literally unable to resist him due to blackmail or similar things.

He was literally about to piss himself when Kyoko confronted him in Asuna´s room.

If Kirito just slapped him in the face, Inoda would most likely cry like an upset baby rather than fight back.

Of course he would then win the confrontation by going and blowing Asuna´s back while being upset, so Kirito would still be a huge loser.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's true that Kirito would win, because he's durable, in good shape. But in the future, Inoda can win by defeating Kirito, because he'll have good body shape, more durability thanks to Asuna. For now, Kirito wins, not Inoda. I tried clicking on the stars and nothing
Right now?
Honestly, I wouldn’t be so sure about it. Inoda’s body weight is a significant factor that shouldn’t be underestimated. If I had to guess just from their statures, I’d say he is twice the size of Kirito. So in close combat, with fists and wrestling, I’m not sure. Also considering the last few months, Kirito has been just going to school, work, and playing games, while Inoda has been running through the city and doing 'exercises' :LOL:

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Acutally, he wouldn't either, by the SAO Ordinal Scale Movie (Which I personally didn't like, too much KiriSuna-over-plot AND they completely excluded Suguha for the main plot using BS reasons just so she didn't eclipse the two in the one setting she would have easily been able to :p), Kirito can canonically fight off IRL a dude using a super-magical-techno-suit that lets him break the bones of several fully grown adults with one arm and move so fast he can ricochet off walls faster than the eye can see, after just like 2 days of training-by-Suguha-through-a-tablet XD

• Angry
Reactions: Kazuto123 and 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
While there is a possibility of Kirito losing in a post-cuck ending universe, I don´t believe there is a single chance of Inoda winning a fight in real life. Not because of being fat or out of shape, I have seen plenty of fights in high school of fat boys ending things with a lucky punch, the problem is that Inoda is a super wuss, an absolute pussy that only can act brave against women when they are literally unable to resist him due to blackmail or similar things.

He was literally about to piss himself when Kyoko confronted him in Asuna´s room.

If Kirito just slapped him in the face, Inoda would most likely cry like an upset baby rather than fight back.

Of course he would then win the confrontation by going and blowing Asuna´s back while being upset, so Kirito would still be a huge loser.
The psychological element is indeed important. In favor of in-game Kirito, we have seen him turning into an absolute prick on the day of the treehouse event. On the other hand, while Inoda is usually mental weakling, he also has moments of intense rage where he becomes absolutely violent.

• Haha

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
Unless Fujino has opted to deviate from the SAO canon in this regard, Inoda has too much stacked up against him, even if he does get into good shape. Kirito comes from a family of martial artists and trained with them for a good while, up until he abandoned kendo in favor of video games. Even then, the reason he could dual wield in the Death Game was because he had the best reflexes of everyone in the game, and a lot of what made him effective in the game was that he could apply his real-world knowledge of martial arts there. While he's let the IRL practice falter, he's still constantly utilizing his martial arts in the game, while also keeping himself decently fit. Inoda's combat experience, both in the game and out, is largely limited to getting the crap kicked out of him.

I also doubt Inoda's going to get particularly physically-fit, because that would require abandoning the Fat Ugly Bastard trope. Also it's going to be hard to suddenly go from "Pillsbury Dough Boy" to "teak-hard abs," and I don't think Fujino will want to make models for each of the transition stages.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Acutally, he wouldn't either, by the SAO Ordinal Scale Movie (Which I personally didn't like, too much KiriSuna-over-plot AND they completely excluded Suguha for the main plot using BS reasons just so she didn't eclipse the two in the one setting she would have easily been able to :p), Kirito can canonically fight off IRL a dude using a super-magical-techno-suit that lets him break the bones of several fully grown adults with one arm and move so fast he can ricochet off walls faster than the eye can see, after just like 2 days of training-by-Suguha-through-a-tablet XD
The hypothetical endgame fight between Inoda and Kirito would be one where Inoda is healthier thanks to good and exercise. Also empowered by support from his sow-wives. Kirito due to shock and depression being less healthy. Only then could I see Inoda beating Kirito in real world fight. A lot of bad things need to happen to Kirito for that to happen.

I know Fujino won't do it but if he starts changing Inoda's model to be better looking as the progress so he he looks handsome at the end would be great. Also a model of Kirito at the end looking like Inoda would complete the reversal of fate and Inoda's complete victory.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I don't know how to paste my text into the review, I tried clicking on the stars but nothing happens and there is no function to write a review.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
That Augma device in the suit helped him defeat Eiji, but without it he would have lost against Eiji. Kirito is not very strong physically, not to mention that he is slim, he did not practice much kendo. In real life in the canon Kirito is not very strong. Suguha was pushed aside because she is the strongest than Kirito and Asuna, that's why she was pushed aside. And Suguha went to the Olympics, the games, kendo fights. You know that I like KiriSun's love, and I'm glad that the movie showed a lot about this couple :)

4.20 star(s) 86 Votes