4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
not all or almost all, only fujino games end up in the complete ntr
Well, if you’re exclusively rooting for Kirito and Asuna, then yes, they will be separated, 100%. Everything else is unclear. Kirito could end up as a lonely guy living in a bubble of lies or turn into a fulltime cheater himself. We don't know yet.
:sneaky:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
So both couple have separate jobs that take up most of their time and energy. Both of them have their physical needs being taken care of by other people (sometimes unknowingly). They can only meet with each other online at night for bit before sleep. So no actual physical contact most of the time and people actively trying to keep them apart. Sounds like all the right ingredients leading to a cooling off of their relationship or a lost of interest in each other.
Yea, this is what I was getting at. Right now, we're still not at that point in the story where they both aren't as interested in each other as most of you think they are. But as we go further into the story, I'm pretty sure it will become more commonplace for both of them to become even more separated than they are now and become more complaisant with cheating on each other. Especially in the last update, where Asuna will most likely confide in Inoda more and rely less on Kirito due to Kyoko telling Asuna that it was because of Inoda's "persuasiveness" that she will get back her freedom.

I just find that Kirito acts like he doesn't care, whereas back in Part 1, he always commented if he got dumped or even got pissed about it. He was also actively trying to spend time with Asuna, which made their relationship more convincing. In Part 2, I don't see that.
In Part 1, we mostly focused on Kirito and Asuna's relationship, any obstacles that got in their way and how they communicated when faced with these adversities. It was also building up Asuna and Inoda's pseudo-relationship they created to help him "find a girlfriend" (or whatever convenient NTR excuse they said), which in turn started Asuna's cheating and cemented the beginning of her downfall during the night of the typhoon at the end of the game.

In Part 2, we are now introduced to a couple of new characters, so there's a focus on them as well instead of the focus solely being on Kirito, Asuna, and Inoda like in Part 1. Whereas in Part 1, the story was mostly about Kirito and Asuna's relationship; Part 2, we're now focusing on where their relationship is headed. As we saw, Kyoko doesn't approve of Kirito, and by extension, him dating Asuna. So Kirito's main goal in this part is to make himself more favorable in Kyoko's eyes by essentially devoting a lot of his time and energy to becoming more accomplished and responsible for Kyoko to approve of him. Meanwhile, Asuna is starting to fall more and more into depravity because of Inoda's constant sexual harassment/advances. Her heart is still to Kirito, but her body... not so much. Still, she wants her future (as of the most recent update while writing this) to be with Kirito by moving to America with him to get a better education after high school.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
in real life Asuna would be fed up with Inoda, who would want someone who thinks with his cock, eats with his cock, sleeps with his cock, fights with his cock?, he only thinks about satisfying his cock, I don't know how to do anything else, it's ugly, he's possessive and finally, as they say in my country, he's a dead pussy. Since this is a game, Asuna or Kirito have no authority to decide, because dear Fujino has transformed them like this :D

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking of a "Netori Note" game inspired by death note, where you are a bastard trying to find out the names of girls who are already in a relationship. Once you discover the names, you write on the netori note what you want the girls to do, but discovering the names is not as simple as it seems

p.s. this game doesn't exist, it's just an idea, a starting point if someone wanted to make it, unfortunately I don't know how to make games

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yea, this is what I was getting at. Right now, we're still not at that point in the story where they both aren't as interested in each other as most of you think they are. But as we go further into the story, I'm pretty sure it will become more commonplace for both of them to become even more separated than they are now and become more complaisant with cheating on each other. Especially in the last update, where Asuna will most likely confide in Inoda more and rely less on Kirito due to Kyoko telling Asuna that it was because of Inoda's "persuasiveness" that she will get back her freedom.

In Part 1, we mostly focused on Kirito and Asuna's relationship, any obstacles that got in their way and how they communicated when faced with these adversities. It was also building up Asuna and Inoda's pseudo-relationship they created to help him "find a girlfriend" (or whatever convenient NTR excuse they said), which in turn started Asuna's cheating and cemented the beginning of her downfall during the night of the typhoon at the end of the game.

In Part 2, we are now introduced to a couple of new characters, so there's a focus on them as well instead of the focus solely being on Kirito, Asuna, and Inoda like in Part 1. Whereas in Part 1, the story was mostly about Kirito and Asuna's relationship; Part 2, we're now focusing on where their relationship is headed. As we saw, Kyoko doesn't approve of Kirito, and by extension, him dating Asuna. So Kirito's main goal in this part is to make himself more favorable in Kyoko's eyes by essentially devoting a lot of his time and energy to becoming more accomplished and responsible for Kyoko to approve of him. Meanwhile, Asuna is starting to fall more and more into depravity because of Inoda's constant sexual harassment/advances. Her heart is still to Kirito, but her body... not so much. Still, she wants her future (as of the most recent update while writing this) to be with Kirito by moving to America with him to get a better education after high school.
tbh, I think we’re going in circles a bit. I'm fine if you see it differently. ;)

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Help, im playing part and my progress stuck in 6/20 Saturday the guide reminder said "Go Home And play FoG" but i cant, the bed also didn't glow.

Im playing it on joiplay, is it that im dumb idiot or what idk, anyone know how to pass it ?

Reactions: Adsnow

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Help, im playing part and my progress stuck in 6/20 Saturday the guide reminder said "Go Home And play FoG" but i cant, the bed also didn't glow.

Im playing it on joiplay, is it that im dumb idiot or what idk, anyone know how to pass it ?
that's the end, is a bug that you left the recollection room

• Wow
Reactions: KuroYuuki21

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Why? To me, it seems like he lost interest in Asuna. Otherwise, how do you explain his asexual behavior towards her? He doesn’t appreciate her new looks, doesn’t make any moves, even though they haven’t had any private moments in a long time, despite having had plenty of opportunities (from his POV). Especially in the bath, he doesn’t even look at her. On the other hand, he has very clear reactions to all the other girls. :LOL:

We'll probably get some 'very convincing' statements from time to time, like 'Hmm, Asuna is behaving kinda strangely' and from Asuna, 'I have to stop this,' only for them to revert to their usual patterns of not being interested in each other. So, don't bother feeling bad ;)

Edit: Also, at this point in the game, they’re both cheating on each other, so it doesn’t even matter who started first anymore :p
Oh that's too bad, I haven't played and didn't know that. I prefer in NTR if the main character has his whole life ruined and ends depressed and so traumatized he can't even move while the villain brutalizes his love interest in front of him for 8 hours a day and straps his eyes open so that he can't look away. Then they do it on his grave too

OP007

Jan 11, 2023
After following this game for a long time, the only downside of this game is that it feels like a VN instead of RPG
Completely fixed route and no choices at all because of the story, imo it would have been better if there was a choice to pick asuna or inoda as MC as well, that would make the player choice more active.

jackstinson826

Sep 23, 2023
Just an idea,:whistle:
What if Kirito were to develop feeling s for swinging asuna with another man and the vids he saw were of of asuna of kyoko on internet.
If he were to swing with inoda and liz but in the process he was cucked too.
(This would become like a LAILBERTE work but with a twist like it would be amaaazing right? )

Also, what if there were two routes where inoda would cuck kirito with his sis and suna both or only sis.

For this is it

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes