4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
Dang i need more suguha content, . . .

Her vibe really reminds me otome dori lol, . . . Hopefully there will be pregnancy and lactation content in the future.

I mean the dev mentioned it a brief second in the game.

Also need more vid sns massage to Kirito phone like in the part 1 its hot AF

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021
Dang i need more suguha content, . . .

Her vibe really reminds me otome dori lol, . . . Hopefully there will be pregnancy and lactation content in the future.

I mean the dev mentioned it a brief second in the game.

Also need more vid sns massage to Kirito phone like in the part 1 its hot AF
You can post this comment at Ci-en or Patreon (if you can), maybe Fujino will see it) It'll be really good.

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
no, in a few months, I think around the end of the year
don't think so, he does 0.05 per month and sometimes skips a month, so more like an year it'll be finished. I suppose he wants to finish either by Summer holidays next year or during summer holidays

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
don't think so, he does 0.05 per month and sometimes skips a month, so more like an year it'll be finished. I suppose he wants to finish either by Summer holidays next year or during summer holidays
I think he just means when he thinks Fujino will end Part 2 and start Part 3. There is no way the entire story could end by the end of the year.

As for how long the entire story is, there is really no way to tell. I don't think the version number has much meaning. Fujino doesn't have to end the game at v1.0.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
in part one the last update before the final version was 0.41, he doesn't count the number of update to arrive to 1.0, if the engine can't contain more data he need to make a new part, or it'll lag to much, or he want to change some systems and the work to remake all previous events is not worth the time he would need

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This game made me not able to watch SAO anymore, cause it became canon and the original became fanfic.
Damn Fujino making something so good it makes you want to replace the canon. You should leave a rage-filled rant on one of his sites telling him he ruined SAO for you. Maybe he will apologize by making another bonus game for us. ;)

Hardplasticwaste

Jul 30, 2024
i dont mind NTR but after playing for an hour or so i gotta know before i continue. does kirito atleast get even after all this backstabbing hes been going through or is the whole story him being oblivious and shit?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
i dont mind NTR but after playing for an hour or so i gotta know before i continue. does kirito atleast get even after all this backstabbing hes been going through or is the whole story him being oblivious and shit?
We don't know yet, but in part 2 he's even stupider, so the endings will probably be him not knowing and living a cuckold life or him being left with nothing.

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes