4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Pegging scene ? where?

He probably meant the scene where Liz was stomping on Kirito´s crotch during the last update.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought this. Some of the copyrighted songs that Fujino puts in this game aren't necessary. It takes me out of the immersion of the game. Like Kanye's Amazing and especially the YMCA song. It's so tonally inconsistent, cause IDK what to feel in some of these scenes that play these copyrighted songs.

There is a meme about this very situation, that was popular a few months ago, about a group of westerners happily dancing to a very depressing Japanese song because it had an upbeat tone. Fujino probably has no clue at all about the lyrics of the songs he put in english, so his perception of the song is probably completely different than ours.

flies12

Jan 3, 2018
Wasn't it from the previous update? I mean, it's not really an secret that there gonna be IRL sex. The only one who believes FOG doesn't count is Asuna :ROFLMAO:
There's def gonna be a pregnancy in FOG tho, when Liz was telling Kirito about it and he was thinking about how to bring back Yui, Inoda was literally in the middle of giving Asuna a creampie. They're going to turn protections off to try and get Yui back at some point...

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
There's def gonna be a pregnancy in FOG tho, when Liz was telling Kirito about it and he was thinking about how to bring back Yui, Inoda was literally in the middle of giving Asuna a creampie. They're going to turn protections off to try and get Yui back at some point...
For that they would actually need to start fucking again :LOL:
Tbh, I'd prefer to get rid of some characters to improve the story flow rather than adding more. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: NuarisRia

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
There is a meme about this very situation, that was popular a few months ago, about a group of westerners happily dancing to a very depressing Japanese song because it had an upbeat tone. Fujino probably has no clue at all about the lyrics of the songs he put in english, so his perception of the song is probably completely different than ours.
Yea, I remember that meme. At least, I think I do, if you're talking about Yoasobi's song - Yoru ni Kakeru specifically. But even then, Japanese people were also vibing to that song when it came out despite the lyrics :LOL:. Also, it's not about the lyrics themselves, cause even if it were an instrumental, it'd still take you out of the game and give you tonal whiplash from seeing what's on screen and hearing the song played ATM. I think he should just stick to regular OST songs being in the game. Disregarding the lyrics, YMCA's beat shouldn't be the track behind someone getting their balls crushed.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yea, I remember that meme. At least, I think I do, if you're talking about Yoasobi's song - Yoru ni Kakeru specifically. But even then, Japanese people were also vibing to that song when it came out despite the lyrics :LOL:. Also, it's not about the lyrics themselves, cause even if it were an instrumental, it'd still take you out of the game and give you tonal whiplash from seeing what's on screen and hearing the song played ATM. I think he should just stick to regular OST songs being in the game. Disregarding the lyrics, YMCA's beat shouldn't be the track behind someone getting their balls crushed.
I mean, if Fujino had gone with The Eye of the Tiger, it would have been peak fiction right there.
Not exactly hot, but it would have been pretty funny.

It does make one wonder what was the thought process behind him choosing that song, since it really doesn't really fit. Unless it's foreshadowing the ultra hidden route, Inoda x Kirito.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I mean, if Fujino had gone with The Eye of the Tiger, it would have been peak fiction right there.
Not exactly hot, but it would have been pretty funny.

It does make one wonder what was the thought process behind him choosing that song, since it really doesn't really fit. Unless it's foreshadowing the ultra hidden route, Inoda x Kirito.
Lol, I'm sure we'd all like to see that hidden route.

Fujino! Make Inoda x Kirito happen! And my life will be yours! (IYKYK)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Lol, I'm sure we'd all like to see that hidden route.

Fujino! Make Inoda x Kirito happen! And my life will be yours! (IYKYK)
He can just use the established mind control or STL to make it happen in game. It wouldn't even be too outrageous for this game. The real question is if Inoda would want to tap this:
1000004034.jpg

That is still a male's body after all. Would Inoda want to bone a dude? Even if it it this dude? :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
He can just use the established mind control or STL to make it happen in game. It wouldn't even be too outrageous for this game. The real question is if Inoda would want to tap this:
View attachment 3927563

That is still a male's body after all. Would Inoda want to bone a dude? Even if it it this dude? :unsure:
Nah, Inoda would be disgusted, we all know part of his mindset is that he hates Kiritos' existence and wants to see him pointlessly suffer almost more than stealing his girl like 90% of NTR people think NTR's genre is about instead of the actual stealing of the girls XD (That's probably why he's gonna have Asuna keep pretending to be with him while he fucks her, her mom, and Liz, in the "Kirito never knows" end, rather than the reasonable thing and make him break up with him so he can have her more time :p)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, Inoda would be disgusted, we all know part of his mindset is that he hates Kiritos' existence and wants to see him pointlessly suffer almost more than stealing his girl like 90% of NTR people think NTR's genre is about instead of the actual stealing of the girls XD (That's probably why he's gonna have Asuna keep pretending to be with him while he fucks her, her mom, and Liz, in the "Kirito never knows" end, rather than the reasonable thing and make him break up with him so he can have her more time :p)
Yea, with how much Inoda hates Kirito I imagine if Kirito was ever sissified, the most Inoda would do is peg Kirito once for the power trip and then only humiliate Kirito without touching him again.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging. But when the right copyrighted song is used, the result is amazing. During Kirito's battle during the Treehouse scene, Swordland was playing. That song is normally used for Kirito's moments of awesome and Fujino turned it into Inoda's victory was AMAZING. Also when Saikey does Part 2 they will have to replace the copyrighted songs anyway.
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging. But when the right copyrighted song is used, the result is amazing. During Kirito's battle during the Treehouse scene, Swordland was playing. That song is normally used for Kirito's moments of awesome and Fujino turned it into Inoda's victory was AMAZING. Also when Saikey does Part 2 they will have to replace the copyrighted songs anyway.
Using the song "YMCA" is because of a meme in the Chinese-speaking world. It originates from a Hong Kong comic, "Hai Hu," which can be understood as China's version of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. In this comic, there is a scene where the antagonist sexually tortures the protagonist, and during this period, the antagonist tastefully uses "YMCA" as the background music.
For those familiar with this meme, using it in a different context might not be entirely appropriate, but it's quite amusing.

• Wow
Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 90 Votes