4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Good mindset. If something you like is no longer good for you, just leave and never look back. I bet a lot of NTR story could have ended early with a happier ending if the protagonist had that mindset!
Yeah, it’s kinda sad that this brain-damaging disease broke out among all the NTR protagonists. What a shame.

This is why I think Inoda was better in Part 1. All the bad things he did he only did to Asuna and was only focused on her. Now he wants everyone and their mom. He looks at Suguha and people assume "She's fucked!".
Amen

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Why not try to see it differently? Kirito is getting the best out of his... condition. He has an equally big harem as Inoda, and he seems fine with it. No need to worry for Now :LOL:
what harem are you talking about xD (cheating slut / mentally ill sister / sadistic friend trying to seduce but getting disappointed / hypnotized friend ) idk what harem are you talking about here 4-kun xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
what harem are you talking about xD (cheating slut / mentally ill sister / sadistic friend trying to seduce but getting disappointed / hypnotized friend ) idk what harem are you talking about here 4-kun xD
As I said, equally, Inoda has the same ones except Suguha, but he has the crazy milf instead :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Hypno133

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
As I said, equally, Inoda has the same ones except Suguha, but he has the crazy milf instead :ROFLMAO:
lmfao i see :KEK:
but still there's a difference the one that fucks his harem and the other one is just running around in circles that the administrator draws for him like a retarded xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
lmfao i see :KEK:
but still there's a difference the one that fucks his harem and the other one is just running around in circles that the administrator draws for him like a retarded xD
Thats why I also said, best, given his condision. Still better then nothing :ROFLMAO:

Hidden Mess Games

May 20, 2024
Looked through this forum for a fix, but I have a permanent grainy texture that's on for all the dialogue text. I got it after looking at the gallery thing by the temple in the dream world. Any idea how to disable that?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, and I just don't see how it would make any sense story-wise. She made it very clear what she wants and came to this conclusion after she already had what Inoda could offer her, so it would be just stupid and ruin her story. I don’t know what Fujino is planning for her, and that’s what I like.
This is the thing with Suguha, what's the next step for her?
Because currently, while she is enjoying raping and harassing Kirito, she is neither happy nor content with her current situation. She wants more than simply taking advantage of an unaware Kirito, she wants him to willingly chose to be with her.
For now, while Kirito is not rejecting her, so she is fine and enjoys the occasional session of sleeping incestual draining, but sooner or later that won't be enough for her, so she will push things further and further.

Kirito might not lose Suguha like he did Asuna, his sexual incompetence is not really a factor here. The problem for Suguha has always been that Kirito will most likely never accept her feelings for him, what changed for her since her fall and rise with Hebishima is that she is now willing to do anything to get a chance with her oni-chan.
So, if Kirito were to deny her of that chance in the future, who knows what might be the path Suguha will take, from going yandere and raping him, to going back to Hebishima willingly, or even some random NTR token character like Inoda might work for her at that point.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is the thing with Suguha, what's the next step for her?
Because currently, while she is enjoying raping and harassing Kirito, she is neither happy nor content with her current situation. She wants more than simply taking advantage of an unaware Kirito, she wants him to willingly chose to be with her.
For now, while Kirito is not rejecting her, so she is fine and enjoys the occasional session of sleeping incestual draining, but sooner or later that won't be enough for her, so she will push things further and further.

Kirito might not lose Suguha like he did Asuna, his sexual incompetence is not really a factor here. The problem for Suguha has always been that Kirito will most likely never accept her feelings for him, what changed for her since her fall and rise with Hebishima is that she is now willing to do anything to get a chance with her oni-chan.
So, if Kirito were to deny her of that chance in the future, who knows what might be the path Suguha will take, from going yandere and raping him, to going back to Hebishima willingly, or even some random NTR token character like Inoda might work for her at that point.
Suguha just needs to follow her NTR-sempai, Inoda's playbook. First she is training Kirito's penis to unconsciously associate her body with pleasure. Then she positions herself as a source of support for Kirito ready to replace Asuna when she starts spending less time with him. In the real world as Suguha and in FOG as Leafa. She could even use her Flora character to make Kirito more willing to sin or even create blackmail material but that seems unnecessary. Then when the time is right, she will create her own "Lustiful Night" event and hopefully break Kirito to make him hers.

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes