4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
People, what are the most erotic ideas you can think of for the game? What erotic scenarios would be your favorites?
I was thinking about the typical party where everyone is wearing kimonos and while Kirito is looking for Asuna in the crowd, that one is hanging out with Inoda somewhere instead

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That would actually be so hilarious if he made a handholding scene but highly censored, with death metal as background music. :ROFLMAO:
Or Fujino goes the extra mile for trolling. Make one of scenes blocked by shadows or something. Then in the recollection room you choice "see the real world" green flame. The scene's blockage is removed and you see ..... heavy censored handholding :ROFLMAO:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What do you mean? You think Fujino might not finish it? Hmm, kinda fair, considering his previous titels. :unsure:
Seeing as he changed countries just to keep making this game, I would think the sunk cost fallacy would cause him to just finish it out of spite if all else.

As for not filling the entire recollection room, I do see that as a big deal. He should finish it when it's done, and not force scenes just to fill out the space. I don't he took the number of scenes into account when he made the room, probably just figured make it big so he has plenty of room to add them.

Reactions: Taboofan

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
What do you mean? You think Fujino might not finish it? Hmm, kinda fair, considering his previous titels. :unsure:
I mean for now it's not completely full, in some they don't even get to the middle

P.s I'm talking about part 2

Fujino should make two pov videos of Asuna and Inoda in the cave while doing dirty things and meanwhile Kirito fights

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Seeing as he changed countries just to keep making this game, I would think the sunk cost fallacy would cause him to just finish it out of spite if all else.

As for not filling the entire recollection room, I do see that as a big deal. He should finish it when it's done, and not force scenes just to fill out the space. I don't he took the number of scenes into account when he made the room, probably just figured make it big so he has plenty of room to add them.
I see, but tbh I expect that side characters, especially the less important ones like Alice and Shinon to have less scenes. He could Just make their rooms smaller :ROFLMAO:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Asuna è una stronza, perché quando vede che Inoda si sente male per questo, si sente male per lui e fa quello che lui vuole per lui, invece con Kirito è il contrario, lo ignora, inventa scuse stupide per stare lontano da loro, si comporta in modo indifferente

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Asuna is a bitch, because when she sees that Inida feels bad about it, she feels bad for him and does what he wants to him, instead with Kirito the opposite, ignoring him, making stupid excuses to stay away from them, she acts indifferent
I mean, she was screwed from the start, she will fall for the dude that manipulated her away from ever having an normal live and who raped her. Not sure whether it's sad or karma :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Asuna is a bitch, because when she sees that Inida feels bad about it, she feels bad for him and does what he wants to him, instead with Kirito the opposite, ignoring him, making stupid excuses to stay away from them, she acts indifferent
Nah. She knows how to treat her real husband and how to treat the temp fling. She just don't want to admit it. ;)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Don't be mean to the pathetic neighbor. His only joy comes from watching others do what he wants to do with his fake girlfriend.
Well, excuse me! I just want things to be in the right place for once. Pff
Yeah, he should leave them alone and go fuck his sister instead!! (You two fucking murdered me of laughter with this talk XD)

variaNTR

May 16, 2021
Does anyone know which season of the SAO anime this game is about? I have only watched the anime to about the start of Gun Gale and I assume it's after the Gun Gale thing? (since there is Shinon and the yellow hair girl which I have no idea who she is)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know which season of the SAO anime this game is about? I have only watched the anime to about the start of Gun Gale and I assume it's after the Gun Gale thing? (since there is Shinon and the yellow hair girl which I have no idea who she is)
The game seems to take place in a modified version of between season 1 and 2. The Aincraid events seems to be the same. But the Fairy Dance arc ended differently with Kirito not saving Asuna and Suguha not playing the game. Since no one knows Sinon, GGO has not happened yet. Also the yellow hair girl, Alice, is a real person not a AI so who's knows what is happening there.

Reactions: variaNTR

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
People, what are the most erotic ideas you can think of for the game? What erotic scenarios would be your favorites?
OK then.
The group has a party after an hard quest, which Asuna leaves because she is 'tired', shortly followed by Inoda into the love nest and starts banging her like there is no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Liz gets Kirito drunk and very horny, but he backs off at the last moment and storms for the bedroom. Inoda activates invisibility, but it's too late, Kiritos little stick forces his way into Inodas ass. Directors cut, uncensored, 2024

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 90 Votes