4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
This is the thing with Suguha, what's the next step for her?
Because currently, while she is enjoying raping and harassing Kirito, she is neither happy nor content with her current situation. She wants more than simply taking advantage of an unaware Kirito, she wants him to willingly chose to be with her.
For now, while Kirito is not rejecting her, so she is fine and enjoys the occasional session of sleeping incestual draining, but sooner or later that won't be enough for her, so she will push things further and further.

Kirito might not lose Suguha like he did Asuna, his sexual incompetence is not really a factor here. The problem for Suguha has always been that Kirito will most likely never accept her feelings for him, what changed for her since her fall and rise with Hebishima is that she is now willing to do anything to get a chance with her oni-chan.
So, if Kirito were to deny her of that chance in the future, who knows what might be the path Suguha will take, from going yandere and raping him, to going back to Hebishima willingly, or even some random NTR token character like Inoda might work for her at that point.
Look, you’re not wrong if you go by a realistic scenario. Btw, thanks to King, I don’t need to explain that much. Suguha, of all characters, has the most possibilities because of her three personalities to generate scenes. As herself, she can take it slow when she meets with him, tease him more and more, idk walking naked in his House, masturbate on his bed etc., while still getting off of his uncouncious body. As Laefa, she can use her time-stop ability and basically do whatever she wants, and as Flora, she could be absolutely bold if she wanted to. As his corruption progresses he might accept her by the end of the game. If you think about it, he is at 25 perversion points Out of 100 and has already accepted Liz's approaches. Back in part 1, nobody would have ever believed that he would let someone else give him an hj, but things are different now. Also, she could actually play a major role in taking away the time he could have spent with Asuna to help progress the main plot.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Look, you’re not wrong if you go by a realistic scenario. Btw, thanks to King, I don’t need to explain that much. Suguha, of all characters, has the most possibilities because of her three personalities to generate scenes. As herself, she can take it slow when she meets with him, tease him more and more, idk walking naked in his House, masturbate on his bed etc., while still getting off of his uncouncious body. As Laefa, she can use her time-stop ability and basically do whatever she wants, and as Flora, she could be absolutely bold if she wanted to. As his corruption progresses he might accept her by the end of the game. If you think about it, he is at 25 perversion points Out of 100 and has already accepted Liz's approaches. Back in part 1, nobody would have ever believed that he would let someone else give him an hj, but things are different now. Also, she could actually play a major role in taking away the time he could have spent with Asuna to help progress the main plot.
You're not wrong here, but the issue is that everyone just seems to think the same thing sadly, instead of imagining how Sugu's current character would react if she actually DID try to confess and Kirito rejected her, they're imagining how a random NTR game girl character would react to being rejected, which is running straight back to her old, or a new, NTR man XP

I mean, while I still don't 100% trust Fujino to write it right, he has continuously proved me wrong since he did the 'change' to Suguha, so realistically even if she actually DID go and confess to him (Which I don't think would happen in general honestly), and he rejected her, she would just snap and FORCE him to be with her, this Suguha 100% would at this point, after all the shit she has done without his consent :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

DeDzOp

Aug 13, 2020
The game is just super The main characters are chosen well. The game has exactly the NTR that I like and there are very few such games (At least that I know about) If anyone knows similar games, I would appreciate it

the beast61

Jun 3, 2019
This is the first time I like the NTR game, maybe because I don't really like Kirito's character either
Is there any information about when the game will be updated?

buzina_p

Sep 8, 2023
This is the first time I like the NTR game, maybe because I don't really like Kirito's character either
Is there any information about when the game will be updated?
Fujino (the developer) usually makes posts on his Patreon about new versions for the game, but for now he is on a business trip for work and probably won't be able to release a new game version until next month.

buzina_p

Sep 8, 2023
The game is just super The main characters are chosen well. The game has exactly the NTR that I like and there are very few such games (At least that I know about) If anyone knows similar games, I would appreciate it
What other games like this one do you like ? I may want to have a look.

Reactions: Amin_sun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
imagine the twist at the end of the game where Yui appears and tells Kirito everything she saw by showing him videos and photos saying that mom is a slut :D
Kirito: WTF??? :WaitWhat:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
imagine the twist at the end of the game where Yui appears and tells Kirito everything she saw by showing him videos and photos saying that mom is a slut :D
Kirito: WTF??? :WaitWhat:
Oof, I hope not. As stated by someone earlier, I'd rather Fujino not involve the only innocent OG SAO characters, Yui and Yuki. Also my boy Eugeo... I best not see him in the game:mad:

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 90 Votes