4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You're kinda wrong actually, Canon-wise the school would never do this because of way too many plot-reasons that I'm sure most people would give no shit about as they're actual Canon SAO relevant world-building plot-points, but suffice to say, no, this is 100% Fujino using plot-convenience and the SAO school would never actually pull something like this, especially not when most of the students literally aren't even at the age to legally work part-time, let alone have actual office jobs like what Fujino's Kirito is basically doing XD
Wait, are you trying to say that child labor is bad? :LOL:
OK, happy it wasn’t just me missing the explanation for this, it’s for story purposes. I wonder what Fujino is aiming for. probably just separating Asuna and Kirito, I guess. Now, as Asuna is also doing some senior manager job (without any experience or oversight), it’s an easy excuse to make her 'work' overtime and abandon Kirito. Obviously, this whole plot part is total bullshit, but yeah, it is what it is. :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You're kinda wrong actually, Canon-wise the school would never do this because of way too many plot-reasons that I'm sure most people would give no shit about as they're actual Canon SAO relevant world-building plot-points, but suffice to say, no, this is 100% Fujino using plot-convenience and the SAO school would never actually pull something like this, especially not when most of the students literally aren't even at the age to legally work part-time, let alone have actual office jobs like what Fujino's Kirito is basically doing XD
Wait, are you trying to say that child labor is bad? :LOL:
OK, happy it wasn’t just me missing the explanation for this, it’s for story purposes. I wonder what Fujino is aiming for. probably just separating Asuna and Kirito, I guess. Now, as Asuna is also doing some senior manager job (without any experience or oversight), it’s an easy excuse to make her 'work' overtime and abandon Kirito. Obviously, this whole plot part is total bullshit, but yeah, it is what it is. :ROFLMAO:
100% agree this is Fujino's way of separating Kirito and Asuna for more alone time with Inoda. The game's only explanation was that this was a alternative way to earn credits to graduate. If this was real life then I can see the school doing this to give the students a head start on jobs when they graduate. Japanese society is all about finding a single company to give their lifetime loyalty to. So having the students intern at a company hopefully the company will hire the student when they graduate so they don't need to look for jobs themselves. The students are at least 18 years old so they can start working if they want.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not sure what you are saying, probably some suggestion about future events. :D
I think only the Suguha parts could actually happen, well one of them happend already :LOL:
But Asuna is Inoda exclusive. :cautious:
This is the problem with pulling content from different creators. You rarely find exactly what you want. I think I recognize more eggs content and the last image is AI generated. The third image already happened lol.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Klein at least got some BJs from Alice before she was hypnotized to ban BJs. Plus he has better equipment than Kirito. Sucks he doesn't have to place to use it now. :cry:
To be fair, he isn't off the table for now. I think the next update, which will unfold Alice's story, will show us his direction for the future.

samking090

May 31, 2024
I don't know if it's error or what but when the game asks for choices that require purience value even though I have enough it says purience value is not enough pls help can't do side quests coz of this

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
100% agree this is Fujino's way of separating Kirito and Asuna for more alone time with Inoda. The game's only explanation was that this was a alternative way to earn credits to graduate. If this was real life then I can see the school doing this to give the students a head start on jobs when they graduate. Japanese society is all about finding a single company to give their lifetime loyalty to. So having the students intern at a company hopefully the company will hire the student when they graduate so they don't need to look for jobs themselves. The students are at least 18 years old so they can start working if they want.
I mean, again, the thing is that this only works in Fujino's version of the AU, even Asuna and Liz canonically wouldn't be 18 yet at this point of the timeline yet, let alone Kirito (Who is actually a year younger, funnily enough, he actually DOESN'T have any class with either of them in Canon because of this :p). And again, the SAO Survivors' School is a massive exception that doesn't actually require anything like that because it actually allows its student to fast-track to get into a college if they graduate it (It was mostly a 'bait' to try and keep as many of the underage SAO survivors in one place to keep an eye on them, though). Trying to compare it to 'real' Japan to excuse it doesn't really work because nothing about the SAO setting, even IRL, was really very normal, is just that most people don't know/care or forget XP SO yeah, in this case it's once again just 100% Fujino's plot-convenience, kinda like Kirito moving out of his respectable-sized family home for absolutely no reason while still a high schooler with no income (Which is even sadder as Canon-Kirito actually got some money from doing odd jobs for Kikuoka/the shady government guy, none of which happened to Fujino's Kirito because he can't have nice things or be the Hero XD).

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
And some more school stuff as well. The art room has never been utilized, but I honestly can't think of any scenarios that could happen there. Def need some sukumizu play of Asuna from using the indoor pool. Another scenario that could take place at school is Kirito, Liz, Asuna, and Inoda renting a study room to have a study group session for their finals. Asuna is sitting next to Inoda giving him a handjob and Liz could mess with Kirito, but I'm honestly hoping that she'd be across from Inoda trying to give him a footjob before or after Asuna's HJ.
Yeah, I was sad when we suddenly transitioned out of the school. So many maps were unused and unutilized. The gym/volleyballs arena was used in two scenes, and only 1 was sexual (the Inoda handjob); then it was abandoned and forgotten. There were, and still are, so many missed opportunities in the school.

Obviously Fujino wanted to move the story out of the 'survivor school' era. It's just weird that Chapter 1 and most of Chapter 2 was set up around it, and then he suddenly pivots.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I was sad when we suddenly transitioned out of the school. So many maps were unused and unutilized. The gym/volleyballs arena was used in two scenes, and only 1 was sexual (the Inoda handjob); then it was abandoned and forgotten. There were, and still are, so many missed opportunities in the school.

Obviously Fujino wanted to move the story out of the 'survivor school' era. It's just weird that Chapter 1 and most of Chapter 2 was set up around it, and then he suddenly pivots.
Yeah, Fujino clearly has been changing the pace of a lot of things lately to finally advance the plot, wouldn't be surprised if originally the game was meant to be even more dragged on, lol. As a reminder, that room of the love hotel where Sinon got drugged by Hebishima and then fucked by the ugly bastard in was shown to us as part of the previews of Part 2 BEFORE Fujino had to delete everything and move out of China, more or less, and only was used recently. Hell, the clearly-for-fucking-in-secret bedroom in the church and the VIP Hot springs near it have also gone unused despite being around since almost the beginning of the game XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

This might have been the result of the poll asking "should Kirito have a part-time job?" If so, then I thought it was going to be a after school job not replace school job.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Estos son mis eventos futuros que me gustaría ver.
Fujino sensei is completing the route that he has already written and that was mentioned in his game. Someone had already done the transcription. It is still a high spoiler. I uploaded the images in my previous posts.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019

Hmm... okay, I can understand that. Swimsuits, gym clothing, that kind of thing can be hot, and yeah, there's a lot of places for some secret quicky-type fun for the real OTP LOL. But no bathroom stuff, please. Never understood that kink. All public/school bathrooms I've ever been in smell awful, and are just dirty and... UGH. Not very sexy.

Had another idea, probably a scene very, very close to the end of the game: Inoda and Asuna make a sex tape, posting it on his blog. Like normal, Kuckito sees it, but it's in real time. The POV shifts from one to another, with several small choices. Kuckito has the chance to see through the censorship and realize it's Asuna, while Asuna has the chance to keep quite as to her cheating on her boyfriend and who it actually is. Could end with a final choice, perhaps the only one in the game, from Inoda's perspective of where he cums.

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes