4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
People, what are the most erotic ideas you can think of for the game? What erotic scenarios would be your favorites?
There are a few I can think of:

Condom play - Asuna wearing a few under her clothing after a session with Inoda and going on a date with Kuckito. Something I've seen a few times, but always think hot is dropping a ring into a filled condom.
Similar idea - Having a conversation at a coffee shop or in the office, complaining about it not having enough cream, walking off to Inoda, and then coming back with her special coffee blend.

Naked Apron play in the apartment. Or in Asuna's house. She goes home, finds Inoda waiting for her, cooks naked and eats with him in just an apron, blowing off a date with Kuckito.

Shower sex - which we haven't had yet in this game I don't think. We've had some shower scenes, but not sex. Inoda using his powers in the game, or just sneaking into Kuckito's apartment while Kuckito is doing homework and Asuna is showering for some reason.

Another thing we haven't seen yet - beach stuff. Just Inoda and Asuna going off alone or on a full trip by themselves.
Similar idea: in game moments where they have to go underwater, Asuna and Inoda having fun behind Kuckito's back.

Church play in the game - we've seen some hints of this, but having Inoda fucking Asuna on the other side of the confessional or blowing him through the confessional wall.

In the game, near to the end of the game: During a fight, Kuckito need's Asuna's backup. She and Inoda have been fooling around in the background for a while, but now Inoda stops just as Asuna's about to cum, demands Asuna choose helping Kuckito or having more fun. A choice for the player.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Naked Apron play in the apartment. Or in Asuna's house. She goes home, finds Inoda waiting for her, cooks naked and eats with him in just an apron, blowing off a date with Kuckito.
The naked apron is a really good idea for late game event. I would add Kyoko in there too. Maybe add a little roleplay with Asuna playing the mom cooking while Kyoko acting like the spoiled daughter before ending with the reverse oyakodon.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
OK then.
The group has a party after an hard quest, which Asuna leaves because she is 'tired', shortly followed by Inoda into the love nest and starts banging her like there is no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Liz gets Kirito drunk and very horny, but he backs off at the last moment and storms for the bedroom. Inoda activates invisibility, but it's too late, Kiritos little stick forces his way into Inodas ass. Directors cut, uncensored, 2024
Kirito fucks Inoda in the ass? oh what a disgusting scene :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
hi guys

i have tried to play 0.501 but its skipping the bath scene and getting stuck in thenext day 20, saying that i need to wanred aroung the town and after talking with sugu it says that i need to return and login on fog, but there no action on the bed.

any tips on how to solve this?

Reactions: marito2142

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
There are a few I can think of:

Condom play - Asuna wearing a few under her clothing after a session with Inoda and going on a date with Kuckito.

Naked Apron play in the apartment.

Another thing we haven't seen yet - beach stuff.

Church play in the game
I agree with these scenarios being added in future. Beach stuff we might not get tho as we had that camping event where Asuna and Liz were wearing swimsuits. Hopefully I'm wrong and Fujino adds an IRL beach event with Asuna's newfound lust towards Inoda. I also hope to see more office scenes. For example: Asuna using the 2nd room in her office as a hookup spot for her and Inoda.

And some more school stuff as well. The art room has never been utilized, but I honestly can't think of any scenarios that could happen there. Def need some sukumizu play of Asuna from using the indoor pool. Another scenario that could take place at school is Kirito, Liz, Asuna, and Inoda renting a study room to have a study group session for their finals. Asuna is sitting next to Inoda giving him a handjob and Liz could mess with Kirito, but I'm honestly hoping that she'd be across from Inoda trying to give him a footjob before or after Asuna's HJ.

marito2142

Feb 4, 2023
hi guys

i have tried to play 0.501 but its skipping the bath scene and getting stuck in thenext day 20, saying that i need to wanred aroung the town and after talking with sugu it says that i need to return and login on fog, but there no action on the bed.

any tips on how to solve this?
Hello my firend, at that point you may start a new game at day 20

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
In the game, near to the end of the game: During a fight, Kuckito need's Asuna's backup. She and Inoda have been fooling around in the background for a while, but now Inoda stops just as Asuna's about to cum, demands Asuna choose helping Kuckito or having more fun. A choice for the player.
This is such a great idea. Could even be a good precedent, or 2nd to the last step before the ending to this part 2. Asuna actively pursues/choose having fun with Inoda over helping out Kirito. Then once she's hooked and use to it, make her want it IRL instead.

Reactions: Taboofan

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
And some more school stuff as well. The art room has never been utilized, but I honestly can't think of any scenarios that could happen there. Def need some sukumizu play of Asuna from using the indoor pool. Another scenario that could take place at school is Kirito, Liz, Asuna, and Inoda renting a study room to have a study group session for their finals. Asuna is sitting next to Inoda giving him a handjob and Liz could mess with Kirito, but I'm honestly hoping that she'd be across from Inoda trying to give him a footjob before or after Asuna's HJ.
Now that you mention the school, I’m wondering if they will even go back until the game ends. For Inoda, the company is a much better place to be because he is basically all-powerful with his unrestricted access to all floors, while Kirito can't do anything.

Also, another question: why is Inoda even participating in this? He is actually a year younger and in a lower grade at school compared to the others. :unsure:

Tbh, I don’t remember all the explanations about this career exploration program. :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Now that you mention the school, I’m wondering if they will even go back until the game ends. For Inoda, the company is a much better place to be because he is basically all-powerful with his unrestricted access to all floors, while Kirito can't do anything.

Also, another question: why is Inoda even participating in this? He is actually a year younger and in a lower grade at school compared to the others. :unsure:

Tbh, I don’t remember all the explanations about this career exploration program. :LOL:
I mean, it was all plot-convenient-nonsense XD Reminder they're all supposed to be in high-school, they shouldn't even be doing this at all in general, but because of the wonder of NTR-verse logic they can do whatever is needed for the plot to work :p

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, it was all plot-convenient-nonsense XD Reminder they're all supposed to be in high-school, they shouldn't even be doing this at all in general, but because of the wonder of NTR-verse logic they can do whatever is needed for the plot to work :p
Well, I know nothing about the educational system in Japan, but I know that in some European countries, you have to do career exploration programs, though they are usually shorter, like a few weeks or a month.

While I understand that for Inoda, the company is a better place, it’s also a drawback for mystery scenes, tbh. I think the school setting is better suited for different events.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I see, but tbh I expect that side characters, especially the less important ones like Alice and Shinon to have less scenes. He could Just make their rooms smaller :ROFLMAO:
Why take the time to make rooms specific to each character? Just make one room then copy it for each one, ezpz.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well, I know nothing about the educational system in Japan, but I know that in some European countries, you have to do career exploration programs, though they are usually shorter, like a few weeks or a month.

While I understand that for Inoda, the company is a better place, it’s also a drawback for mystery scenes, tbh. I think the school setting is better suited for different events.
The real reason is plot convenience as Alter said. But at least in canon I remember their school to be a special school for SAO teens to catch up to the rest of their peers. So the different years is almost a formality since everyone is on a accelerated program. Having everyone do work training seems like the school giving the students the choice to start their career early instead of doing the accelerated program so they have a job when they graduate.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The real reason is plot convenience as Alter said. But at least in canon I remember their school to be a special school for SAO teens to catch up to the rest of their peers. So the different years is almost a formality since everyone is on a accelerated program. Having everyone do work training seems like the school giving the students the choice to start their career early instead of doing the accelerated program so they have a job when they graduate.
You're kinda wrong actually, Canon-wise the school would never do this because of way too many plot-reasons that I'm sure most people would give no shit about as they're actual Canon SAO relevant world-building plot-points, but suffice to say, no, this is 100% Fujino using plot-convenience and the SAO school would never actually pull something like this, especially not when most of the students literally aren't even at the age to legally work part-time, let alone have actual office jobs like what Fujino's Kirito is basically doing XD

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes