4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, Inoda would be disgusted, we all know part of his mindset is that he hates Kiritos' existence and wants to see him pointlessly suffer almost more than stealing his girl like 90% of NTR people think NTR's genre is about instead of the actual stealing of the girls XD (That's probably why he's gonna have Asuna keep pretending to be with him while he fucks her, her mom, and Liz, in the "Kirito never knows" end, rather than the reasonable thing and make him break up with him so he can have her more time :p)
Yea, with how much Inoda hates Kirito I imagine if Kirito was ever sissified, the most Inoda would do is peg Kirito once for the power trip and then only humiliate Kirito without touching him again.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging. But when the right copyrighted song is used, the result is amazing. During Kirito's battle during the Treehouse scene, Swordland was playing. That song is normally used for Kirito's moments of awesome and Fujino turned it into Inoda's victory was AMAZING. Also when Saikey does Part 2 they will have to replace the copyrighted songs anyway.
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging. But when the right copyrighted song is used, the result is amazing. During Kirito's battle during the Treehouse scene, Swordland was playing. That song is normally used for Kirito's moments of awesome and Fujino turned it into Inoda's victory was AMAZING. Also when Saikey does Part 2 they will have to replace the copyrighted songs anyway.
Using the song "YMCA" is because of a meme in the Chinese-speaking world. It originates from a Hong Kong comic, "Hai Hu," which can be understood as China's version of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. In this comic, there is a scene where the antagonist sexually tortures the protagonist, and during this period, the antagonist tastefully uses "YMCA" as the background music.
For those familiar with this meme, using it in a different context might not be entirely appropriate, but it's quite amusing.

• Wow
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Using the song "YMCA" is because of a meme in the Chinese-speaking world. It originates from a Hong Kong comic, "Hai Hu," which can be understood as China's version of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. In this comic, there is a scene where the antagonist sexually tortures the protagonist, and during this period, the antagonist tastefully uses "YMCA" as the background music.
For those familiar with this meme, using it in a different context might not be entirely appropriate, but it's quite amusing.
Wow. Good to know that YMCA was not a random choice. I don't expect Fujino to explain his jokes but it is a problem with using obscure cultural references and memes when your audience is global. It just confuses people not in the know. Thanks for explaining.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I hope that when the game ends, the chapter will close and we won't talk about it anymore, because it's a pain to play in this way, even if in the discretion of the game it doesn't say that ntr is inevitable, I hope for a twist, in which Asuna discovers Inoda's true intentions, but it will never happen, because Fujino only satisfies the NTRists

I know I'm complaining too much, I like ntr, but if the game just makes me walk around and make me do all the work while that bitch fucks with that fat guy and Kirito gets stabbed in the back by fake friends and no one realizes

• Sad
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Well, now it actually makes sense. I personally didn’t mind it besides it being a somewhat weird choice, but since it's a reference, it's fine. Considering I don't even get most of the SAO references, I'm used to being confused anyway. :ROFLMAO:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I hope that when the game ends, the chapter will close and we won't talk about it anymore, because it's a pain to play in this way, even if in the discretion of the game it doesn't say that ntr is inevitable, I hope for a twist, in which Asuna discovers Inoda's true intentions, but it will never happen, because Fujino only satisfies the NTRists

I know I'm complaining too much, I like ntr, but if the game just makes me walk around and make me do all the work while that bitch fucks with that fat guy and Kirito gets stabbed in the back by fake friends and no one realizes
Man, if you really feel that way, have you considered just watching the CGs? No need to torture yourself through this. :unsure:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Man, if you really feel that way, have you considered just watching the CGs? No need to torture yourself through this. :unsure:
I would have bet that you would have answered me like this, however this thing of only looking at CGs also applies to avid NTR fans, play to reach that point where Asuna has sex with Inoda or Inoda doing dirty things to Asuna, no one on the forum wants more gameplay captivating, here we are only talking about more animations and anyway why keep guessing what will come out in the next update or how the game will end? only Fujino knows how to conclude and he can't please everyone, let's be happy with what comes out

p.s. this game for me is like eating a little lamb that is raised with so much love:ROFLMAO:

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
oh hey there 4-kun been a while xD
i just want to say i really agree with Aniky Light about that the game plot is really shity towards kirito like the guy is working his ass off and still getting cucked by a piggy xD while Slutsuna doesn't even know his true intentions and even raped her that last update (not the first time tho) but like what the actuall fuck is happening right now this retarded stupid bitch doesn't even realize that she is being used as a cumdump or what ever xD and still blames kirito most of the time like we saw in .45 update it was really some funny shit man xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i just want to say i really agree with Aniky Light about that the game plot is really shity towards kirito like the guy is working his ass off and still getting cucked by a piggy xD while Slutsuna doesn't even know his true intentions and even raped her that last update (not the first time tho) but like what the actuall fuck is happening right now this retarded stupid bitch doesn't even realize that she is being used as a cumdump or what ever xD and still blames kirito most of the time like we saw in .45 update it was really some funny shit man xD
That is the dangers of playing a NTR game about characters you care about. You don't want bad things to happen to them but the nature of NTR means they have to act stupid and out of character for the story to work. I am mostly indifferent to Kirito so I enjoy the game no matter what happens to him. I am just glad characters like Yuki is not in the game.

But if you don't like the direction the characters are going now, you have to realize they will only get worse. The escalation in depravity is coming soon. It is best to make peace with that or jump off now before it gets worse.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Hello there.
I understand where you're coming from, but for me personally, it’s the overall lackluster dynamic between the main characters that made me lose interest in the main plot. Luckily, we still have an interesting and unpredictable side story with Suguha, so I’m just going to root for her. To be fair, I still have fun analyzing what's happening and trying to predict the next development in the main plot, so I get at least something out of it! :p

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Hello there.
I understand where you're coming from, but for me personally, it’s the overall lackluster dynamic between the main characters that made me lose interest in the main plot. Luckily, we still have an interesting and unpredictable side story with Suguha, so I’m just going to root for her. To be fair, I still have fun analyzing what's happening and trying to predict the next development in the main plot, so I get at least something out of it! :p
lmao you and Suguha man xD i heard that there might be a twist where sugu gets fucked by the pig and i do think that this is something that u wont like xD

That is the dangers of playing a NTR game about characters you care about. You don't want bad things to happen to them but the nature of NTR means they have to act stupid and out of character for the story to work. I am mostly indifferent to Kirito so I enjoy the game no matter what happens to him. I am just glad characters like Yuki is not in the game.

But if you don't like the direction the characters are going now, you have to realize they will only get worse. The escalation in depravity is coming soon. It is best to make peace with that or jump off now before it gets worse.
i know that there will be only even more bad things happening to kirito but as i said before a man could only dream xD like i just want kirito to chop The pig head xD and i will be satisfied and for the other characters i really dont give a shit specially about SlutSuna

flies12

Jan 3, 2018

About that...

Seems like the creator is planning to bring her in soon. The last cooking event, when Kirito and Liz were off getting pepper, mentioned how FOG is either adding or updating their pregnancy system so that the kids had better AI and Kirito was talking about maybe using it to bring Yuki over. I imagine he wins over Asuna's mom, or at least works hard enough to make it so she has no real excuse to forbid him, and then him and Asuna start trying for a virtual Yuki baby. Given all the creampies Asuna has been getting from Inoda on the regular that probably won't end well...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i know that there will be only even more bad things happening to kirito but as i said before a man could only dream xD like i just want kirito to chop The pig head xD and i will be satisfied and for the other characters i really dont give a shit specially about SlutSuna
Maybe if enough people wants Inoda to die, Fujino will do something for this year's Christmas present. Maybe April's Fools too but I don't think they celebrate that in Japan or China. :LOL:

Yuki, the girl who was sick and then eventually died?
Yea, the cancer girl who was suppose to be as strong as Kirito but died. She was the brightest little sunshine in the entire franchise.

About that...

Seems like the creator is planning to bring her in soon. The last cooking event, when Kirito and Liz were off getting pepper, mentioned how FOG is either adding or updating their pregnancy system so that the kids had better AI and Kirito was talking about maybe using it to bring Yuki over. I imagine he wins over Asuna's mom, or at least works hard enough to make it so she has no real excuse to forbid him, and then him and Asuna start trying for a virtual Yuki baby. Given all the creampies Asuna has been getting from Inoda on the regular that probably won't end well...
Yuki not Yui.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yudi27

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
lmao you and Suguha man xD i heard that there might be a twist where sugu gets fucked by the pig and i do think that this is something that u wont like xD

I think people are overreacting just because Inoda met her. The same wishes were also raised when Agil showed up. For now, nothing points to either of them. I’m not saying it’s impossible, because we’ve had some 180° turnarounds in this game, with Suguha herself being the best example. But as I said some time ago, if it somehow takes this direction, I’m just going to drop the game. There are plenty of other titles I’m fond of, so no regrets here. :LOL:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Inoda is becoming a serial rapist, in an ntr game the bastard's goal is to steal the girl, but this one is not satisfied with stealing the other guy's girl, he wants more, he wants to fuck everyone, yes, you understood correctly, he also wants you and all the female non-protagonists of this blessed game

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I think people are overreacting just because Inoda met her. The same wishes were also raised when Agil showed up. For now, nothing points to either of them. I’m not saying it’s impossible, because we’ve had some 180° turnarounds in this game, with Suguha herself being the best example. But as I said some time ago, if it somehow takes this direction, I’m just going to drop the game. There are plenty of other titles I’m fond of, so no regrets here. :LOL:
lmfao i knew that you were going to do that if that happens and from me it's a +1 i would do the same because that will make the game even more retarded than it is xD

like if fujino just decide to give him every girl around kirito it will be just the most stupid thing to happen tbh xD

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Inoda is becoming a serial rapist, in an ntr game the bastard's goal is to steal the girl, but this one is not satisfied with stealing the other guy's girl, he wants more, he wants to fuck everyone, yes, you understood correctly, he also wants you and all the female non-protagonists of this blessed game
lmao and don't forget the STUPIDITY AURA "it lowers everyone IQ to -200 when they are near inoda" XD so he can do what ever while they are just thinking that this is just fine xD
oh Asuna senpai sorry but my dick slipped inside you just bear with me untill i cum
Inoda Kun what are you doing u cant do that and then she waits for him to finish or she just faint xD
funny shit man xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
lmfao i knew that you were going to do that if that happens and from me it's a +1 i would do the same because that will make the game even more retarded than it is xD

like if fujino just decide to give him every girl around kirito it will be just the most stupid thing to happen tbh xD
Yeah, and I just don't see how it would make any sense story-wise. She made it very clear what she wants and came to this conclusion after she already had what Inoda could offer her, so it would be just stupid and ruin her story. I don’t know what Fujino is planning for her, and that’s what I like.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But as I said some time ago, if it somehow takes this direction, I’m just going to drop the game. There are plenty of other titles I’m fond of, so no regrets here. :LOL:
Good mindset. If something you like is no longer good for you, just leave and never look back. I bet a lot of NTR story could have ended early with a happier ending if the protagonist had that mindset!

This is why I think Inoda was better in Part 1. All the bad things he did he only did to Asuna and was only focused on her. Now he wants everyone and their mom. He looks at Suguha and people assume "She's fucked!".

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes