4.10 star(s) 90 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
man that would be nice i just would hate it if the ending just makes kirito look like the idiot or the bad guy when hes been literally the most patient and understanding person in the game lol
Kirito looking like a idiot and not realizing the cheating while being patient and understanding is actually part of the game mechanics. Every night he is drained of his anxiety so his feelings are reset everyday. So he probably can't get suspicious and catch on to the cheating unless maybe he sees the cheating directly.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
i dont mind NTR but after playing for an hour or so i gotta know before i continue. does kirito atleast get even after all this backstabbing hes been going through or is the whole story him being oblivious and shit?
Kirito looking like a idiot and not realizing the cheating while being patient and understanding is actually part of the game mechanics. Every night he is drained of his anxiety so his feelings are reset everyday. So he probably can't get suspicious and catch on to the cheating unless maybe he sees the cheating directly.
King pretty much said it all with his comment here, even if this wasn't 100% Fujino's style already, he made it into a literal game mechanic backed up by a 'God', so no, sadly, as cathartic as it would be there is literally no way for anything to go 'good' for Kirito here by the end. Hell, unless Fujino has changed something in the previously established endings he stated ages ago, he can't even get a simple "move on from Asuna and hook up with his big-titted sister/cousin who wants him despite his 'shortcomings'" ending because it doesn't fit with what Fujino wants XP (Aka either he never knows what's going on and Asuna keeps hooking up with Inoda behind his back, or he discovers it but by then he has become a willing cuck so he enjoys watching as they cuck him)

kootas

Oct 24, 2021
I hate that Asuna was rped by this fuking fat pig IRL while she was fighting boss. I know, NTR and shit, but that ruined my mood and wasn't hot at all.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Welcome to Fujino's world of supposed-to-be-funny characters. And still no rape tag :sneaky:
With the speed tags are updated, imagine how long it will take for the Harem tag to be added once Inoda is actively fucking Asuna, her mom, and Liz XP

Also, it's Monday everyone, but remember Fujino is on a business trip already (I think?), so we may not get any kinda progress update at all, so don't go crazy and get the thread closed again if it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Welcome to Fujino's world of supposed-to-be-funny characters. And still no rape tag :sneaky:
You know, I am a certified Inoda hater, I would beat his ass so hard that he might lose all that extra porky fat if I had a chance. And I really think that him raping Asuna was pretty awful, not because of the rape itself, but because there probably isn´t a single person in the game´s universe that has treated Inoda better than Asuna has since meeting him.

Only to get repaid with rape by an ugly, ungrateful bastard.

But having said all that, if Asuna woke up during the rape or learned about it directly afterward, would she even cut off Inoda at this point? She would probably be really angry, probably ignore him for a week at most, before going back to serving as a cumdumpster of the saddest piece of fat in the game.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You know, I am a certified Inoda hater, I would beat his ass so hard that he might lose all that extra porky fat if I had a chance. And I really think that him raping Asuna was pretty awful, not because of the rape itself, but because there probably isn´t a single person in the game´s universe that has treated Inoda better than Asuna has since meeting him.

Only to get repaid with rape by an ugly, ungrateful bastard.

But having said all that, if Asuna woke up during the rape or learned about it directly afterward, would she even cut off Inoda at this point? She would probably be really angry, probably ignore him for a week at most, before going back to serving as a cumdumpster of the saddest piece of fat in the game.
I guess, she will probably never know about all the stuff he did. It wasn't the first time, and may not be the last one. Even if she knew, you are probably right, she will say 'well, Kirito did it too, so it's fine':rolleyes:

Tbh, I didn't mind him being a scumbag in Part 1, as he is the antagonist, but in Part 2, Fujino trying to make him more likable is just weird for me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
how I would like to beat up Inoda, but who does he think he is, as useless as his fat :cautious:
It is certainly nice to see some hate for the villain not the victim like Kirito-kun. Never understood the appeal of hurting the victim more.

can someone put me in a coma and wake me up when the game is finished please
Sure, that is easy. Find a nice strong Truck-kun. Hug him from the front while he is working. When you wake up (assuming you can move) the game should be finished and waiting for you. If you are extra lucky when you wake up you will be another world!

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Tbh, I didn't mind him being a scumbag in Part 1, as he is the antagonist, but in Part 2, Fujino trying to make him more likable is just weird for me.
That is interesting since I think the opposite. I think he is a lot worse than in Part 1 which makes sense since the story is escalating. I remember Fujino saying before how he thought it was weird there was people who didn't think Inoda was a scumbag. I thought that was why everything Inoda did in Part 2 had no redeeming quality.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That is interesting since I think the opposite. I think he is a lot worse than in Part 1 which makes sense since the story is escalating. I remember Fujino saying before how he thought it was weird there was people who didn't think Inoda was a scumbag. I thought that was why everything Inoda did in Part 2 had no redeeming quality.
That’s the thing: Inoda had an clear development in Part 1 as a chracter. At first, he was just a slimy dude, throughout the story, he turned into an rapist. In Part 2, his personality was changed to be more of a funny guy, which I found weird. Tbh, I don’t know why Fujino thought someone would believe Inoda is not an scumbag :LOL:

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
That’s the thing: Inoda had an clear development in Part 1 AS a chracter. At first, he was just a slimy dude, throughout the story, he turned into an rapist. In Part 2, his personality was changed to be more of a funny guy, which I found weird. Tbh, I don’t know why Fujino thought someone would believe Inoda not a scumbag :LOL:
I don't see Inoda changing into a funny guy. I see Fujino adding more funny events with Inoda like the Ace Attorney parody. But all I see is Inoda continuing acting like a weak and harmless guy to other people, not him being funny. The only time we see the real Inoda is when he is online like in the forum in Part 1 and blog in Part 2.

On a side note, I think Fujino has gone overboard with using copyrighted songs during events. The Village People song during Liz's pegging was just distracting to me.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't see Inoda changing into a funny guy. I see Fujino adding more funny events with Inoda like the Ace Attorney parody. But all I see is Inoda continuing acting like a weak and harmless guy to other people, not him being funny. The only time we see the real Inoda is when he is online like in the forum in Part 1 and blog in Part 2.

On a side note, I think Fujino has gone overboard with using copyrighted songs during events. The Village People song during Liz's pegging was just distracting to me.
I mean, this whole game is piracy, as he doesn’t have any license to use the SAO IP. :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, this whole game is piracy, as he doesn’t have any license to use the SAO IP. :ROFLMAO:
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging. But when the right copyrighted song is used, the result is amazing. During Kirito's battle during the Treehouse scene, Swordland was playing. That song is normally used for Kirito's moments of awesome and Fujino turned it into Inoda's victory was AMAZING. Also when Saikey does Part 2 they will have to replace the copyrighted songs anyway.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging.
I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought this. Some of the copyrighted songs that Fujino puts in this game aren't necessary. It takes me out of the immersion of the game. Like Kanye's Amazing and especially the YMCA song. It's so tonally inconsistent, cause IDK what to feel in some of these scenes that play these copyrighted songs.

Reactions: kinglionheart

Atlan

May 18, 2018
No I mean how inappropriate and unnecessary the song is to the scene. Like how weird it is to hear the Village People song during the pegging. But when the right copyrighted song is used, the result is amazing. During Kirito's battle during the Treehouse scene, Swordland was playing. That song is normally used for Kirito's moments of awesome and Fujino turned it into Inoda's victory was AMAZING. Also when Saikey does Part 2 they will have to replace the copyrighted songs anyway.
Pegging scene ? where?

4.10 star(s) 90 Votes