4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
speaking of the new cover of the game, it is if that part is where the manager sends Inoda and Asuna to run errands, instead those two find the place to fuck. Kirito, not seeing them return, decides to go look for them

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I bet if it happens, the game won't let you go there, at most Kirito will come closer and hear Inoda and Asuna moaning and think he's fucking some random girl
The complete scenario would be Kirito calling Asuna. Asuna answering the phone a feet away. Telling him she is at home exercising and her breathing is weird because of the big hard exercise pole she is using. Kirito then notice Inoda fucking someone. Someone who sounds like Asuna and wearing her clothes but since he can't see her face and Asuna is at home, Inoda is fucking some random girl and he should leave him along. Then leaves to wait for Asuna. See Asuna and Inoda arrive together and think nothing of it.

Since I haven't played in a while, I 'm wondering. Wasn't Asuna's work like far away or something? Or am I mixing up?
Asuna is working at her parents' company along with Kirito and Inoda. How far away is hard to tell in game terms.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
The complete scenario would be Kirito calling Asuna. Asuna answering the phone a feet away. Telling him she is at home exercising and her breathing is weird because of the big hard exercise pole she is using. Kirito then notice Inoda fucking someone. Someone who sounds like Asuna and wearing her clothes but since he can't see her face and Asuna is at home, Inoda is fucking some random girl and he should leave him along. Then leaves to wait for Asuna. See Asuna and Inoda arrive together and think nothing of it.

Asuna is working at her parents' company along with Kirito and Inoda. How far away is hard to tell in game terms.
Kirito will surely see Asuna arriving with a red face

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Bro, where do you get off saying this stuff lol. Lion showed you proof that Part 2 won't be ending anytime soon. Your "opinion" is just objectively wrong. It's borderline misinfo.

Also, Fujino didn't cancel the bonus game, he just didn't want to release it cause he felt like it wasn't up to the standards of quality that he has accomplished in his other games. And why do you want the next update to be the last part of SAO Part 2?
If I remember correctly, Fujino said he wanted to finish the game by v1.0. I think it was a ci-en reply.

Reactions: Aniky Light

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
If I remember correctly, Fujino said he wanted to finish the game by v1.0. I think it was a ci-en reply.
Yea I know. But that guy keeps saying that Part 2 will end next update, or it'll end soon, which is just wrong. I'm just trying to understand the mental gymnastics they're doing to say this stuff lol.

May 10, 2019
I thought about this too here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14545587

But the same question I still have. "Kirito still have a guy's body after all. Would Inoda want to tap Kirito's ass?"
Idk, I mean they have mind altering shit in the SAO(real)World so MAYBE at least make him more feminine at least? Like Inoda slipping hormones into his shit to plump him up and soften him out lol. Hell best I could come up with right now is Kirito's in game character become his GGO model and Inoka start fucking him in game, thus altering his mind?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Idk, I mean they have mind altering shit in the SAO(real)World so MAYBE at least make him more feminine at least? Like Inoda slipping hormones into his shit to plump him up and soften him out lol. Hell best I could come up with right now is Kirito's in game character become his GGO model and Inoka start fucking him in game, thus altering his mind?
Whatever, just let him fuck as he is, Inoda can imagine it's Asuna :ROFLMAO:

Sep 1, 2024
Tbh short games in NTR are bound to not work well. Thats why NTRMAN recent games kinda blow because he is tired of doing long projects and instead does these rushed NTR games, where corruption is instant. That makes the NTR and corruption part boring and pointless.
that's why sao is the best ntr game rn. the story proceeds gradually, which makes it even better
Bro, where do you get off saying this stuff lol. Lion showed you proof that Part 2 won't be ending anytime soon. Your "opinion" is just objectively wrong. It's borderline misinfo.

Also, Fujino didn't cancel the bonus game, he just didn't want to release it cause he felt like it wasn't up to the standards of quality that he has accomplished in his other games. And why do you want the next update to be the last part of SAO Part 2?
yeah, i agree with everything you said. i thought this might be the last part cuz of these recent changes, but now i don't. i thought if this part will end, then we might see inoda x asuna irl scenes more often lol

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
that's why sao is the best ntr game rn. the story is proceeds gradually, which makes it

yeah, i agree with everything you said. i thought this might be the last part cuz of these recent changes, but now i don't. i thought if this part will end, then we might see inoda x asuna irl scenes more often lol
We're still far from version 1.0, so the show must go on

Reactions: SwordArtOfflin3

meia666

Jul 9, 2020
hmmm does anyone know the release date its usually fixed right so no update till last monday of the month since its usually fujino schedule? or are we expecting a wild update for next week.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Glad you realize it now. The only change Fujino has made to SAO is the main menu CG. We'll see IRL scenes between Inoda and Asuna soon, going off of the pacing and development of their relationship as of now. That's most likely the reason why the main menu CG changed, to reflect the direction the story will go, that being, Inoda and Asuna getting closer IRL. There's no reason to do a Part 3 just for IRL scenes.

Reactions: SwordArtOfflin3

r0g8PIMlgKisJ1

Jan 5, 2023
I'm having trouble with the latest update, it says I need to find a suit to work with but I can't find it and it says I just need to log in to fog but it won't let me, could someone help?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
hmmm does anyone know the release date its usually fixed right so no update till last monday of the month since its usually fujino schedule? or are we expecting a wild update for next week.
It's more accurate to say the "last week of the month". Ideally it would be on the last monday, but lately Fujino posts a progress report letting us know that they need like 1-3 more days (depends on how many days left in the month) to usually finish translating and bug testing it.

Reactions: meia666
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes