4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
its this View attachment 3996399
but idk if that was always the title screen or if he added that title at the end of the game ? maybe the guys who were there during part 1 can answer that
In the very beginning there were two alternative Title Screens. This was changed very quickly to the Title screen we all know in Part 1.

1 (1).jpg
2 (1).jpg

You can still see them in "www\img\titles1" folder. You can't access them normally but if you still install the Gallery Mod from the front page then you see them in-game.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
In the very beginning there were two alternative Title Screens. This was changed very quickly to the Title screen we all know in Part 1.

View attachment 3996948
View attachment 3996949

You can still see them in "www\img\titles1" folder. You can't access them normally but if you still install the Gallery Mod from the front page then you see them in-game.
It'll be somewhat nice, if Fujino were to use all those front page scenes close to the end of the game :love:. I should suggest that to him.
hmmm does anyone know the release date its usually fixed right so no update till last monday of the month since its usually fujino schedule? or are we expecting a wild update for next week.
No wild update. it'll probably be by the end of the month (Monday mornings 7-10am UTC-6). From what I remember, we only got an update early once, and that's because he wanted to stop at a major scene. Of course, he has a been late a few times, but mainly because of bugs.

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024

View attachment 3996948
View attachment 3996949

why these scene are not in the actual game or in the gallery and just in the tittle.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017

View attachment 3996948
View attachment 3996949

thx for the anwser, did we get to see the "fuck part mid battle" ? i dont remember seeing this

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
thx for the anwser, did we get to see the "fuck part mid battle" ? i dont remember seeing this
Not in Part 1 but these CGs were made so long ago, maybe they were never meant to be part of the game, only prototypes.

It'll be somewhat nice, if Fujino were to use all those front page scenes close to the end of the game :love:. I should suggest that to him.
Now Part 2 will have more than one Title screens, I suggested Fujino add the old Title to the recollection room. It could be a good easter egg if he made a Title similar to these prototypes.

Vixkravyn

Mar 29, 2023
Now someone could have said this already, (i skimmed through like 9 pages of posts) but i assume the girl in the new title screen is Asuna.

But it's a very small chance that it's Kyouko in a wig/cosplay(possibly to resemble Asuna). Wouldn't be out of character at all and it'd seem like the type of thing Inoda would make her do.

Obviously not likely at all but the thought amused me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gaka200 and 4-kun

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
why these scene are not in the actual game or in the gallery and just in the tittle.
They don't use the same Plugins, the Folder source is not the same and the plugin are restricted to title only /menu only /in game only

There are some Game that have the Title screen change depending of your progress in game, i wonder if Fujino wanted to do something like that...

I'm glad Fujino left any unused Gif frame in-game, it's like having a Deluxe Edition with a Mod

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Now someone could have said this already, (i skimmed through like 9 pages of posts) but i assume the girl in the new title screen is Asuna.

But it's a very small chance that it's Kyouko in a wig/cosplay(possibly to resemble Asuna). Wouldn't be out of character at all and it'd seem like the type of thing Inoda would make her do.

Obviously not likely at all but the thought amused me.
Interesting thought indeed, and it would be a typical Inoda move, but the title screen has always portrayed the main cast so far, so it's unlikely.

Nov 10, 2021
Will the next Fujinos game will be based on some anime title as well? Does anyone know anything? May be Fujinos said something somewhere?
Its funny, i heard a lot of SAO. but never watched it. And i started watching it after llayed this game... Really funny)
And for example, i would like to see NTR story about, lets say Naruto universe or may be Seven deadly sins. Idk. I think i prefer main Character to be looked as young and as feminine as it possible. Not really into ntr where the man Character is very manly and have big Dick or muscles etc.

Just a post of thouthts=)

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Will the next Fujinos game will be based on some anime title as well? Does anyone know anything? May be Fujinos said something somewhere?
I believe Fujino mentioned wanting to go back to work on his previous games, which are also NTR parodies focusing on characters from the Fate franchise, after he's done with SAO to either complete them or redo them now that he has this wealth of experience and criticism from working on this SAO parody.

And will the next SAO update be at least a bit bigger since its taking 2 month?
I'd say only slightly bigger than other updates, instead of the usual 2 or 3 days we get of content, we'll probably be getting 4 or 5 days. I'll also add that he didn't have 2 months to work on SAO, cause last month he went on a business trip so he couldn't work on the game for half of last month.

what are the issues mentioned in the post title?
There are no issues. Just that it got a CG update: asuna_3.gif

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
what are the issues mentioned in the post title?
If you talking about from this week's progress report then the issue is the bonus game gameplay was so boring that he decided not to release. If people still want the game he said he will rework it but most people just want him to focus on SAO so most likely the bonus game is cancelled.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
If you talking about from this week's progress report then the issue is the bonus game gameplay was so boring that he decided not to release. If people still want the game he said he will rework it but most people just want him to focus on SAO so most likely the bonus game is cancelled.
u are joking i guess

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes