4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't think it's behind the office, judging by the external staircase, in my opinion it's behind the apartment, because the external staircase is only there
Most likely yeah, but could also be some behind the office area. But yeah, probably just an after work fuck before visiting her beloved bf :ROFLMAO:

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
What is the best way to support the dev. Patron or ci-en?

Patreon is easy to use and ci-en is all in Japanese when I check his web page.

TheGreatJudge

Nov 16, 2019
I haven't played the game in ages, and just scrolling the pages with so many comments/opinions will also take ages. Is there any kind soul who can tell me if there are any IRL scenes, or at least upcoming ones?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Aniky Light
Dec 9, 2017
I haven't played the game in ages, and just scrolling the pages with so many comments/opinions will also take ages. Is there any kind soul who can tell me if there are any IRL scenes, or at least upcoming ones?

Thanks in advance!
No IRL scenes that Asuna knows as of now.
Most recent scene is Asuna sex scene with Inoda IRL, but she doesn't know because she's in game

Edit : I forgot about the handjob, so for SAO part 2, only the handjob event and sex (rape) is in the game.
Other scenes are Kirito POV so you only get a glimpse of the scene.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Thanks in advance!
Yes and yes, but Part 2 was more focused on VR, which will change soon.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes