4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
inoda handsome xd I always wondered why if he has the possibility to change his avatar in FOG with someone more handsome he continues with his disgusting and greasy appearance, I suppose that an NTR with someone beautiful does not attract people xd View attachment 4000749
I mean, that has always been one of the dumbest plot-holes of the game: Is a VR game, Inoda was having so many issues because of his "shitty skill", yeah, but also his looks, so the fact he didn't immediately 'reroll' his character until he got a better one always felt stupid XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, that has always been one of the dumbest plot-holes of the game: Is a VR game, Inoda was having so many issues because of his "shitty skill", yeah, but also his looks, so the fact he didn't immediately 'reroll' his character until he got a better one always felt stupid XP
Inoda is a SAO survivor. I get the real life reason of the author wanting the characters to be still recognizable so no changing their looks. But isn't there some reason from the LN on why the SAO survivors didn't change their Avatar looks after being freed?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I didn't want to mention this in case that I had forgotten some random background tidbit of information from the light novels, as I have been catching way too many Ls while misremembering the game, but now that I know that there is no real reason as to why people can't change their avatar models I have an idea that could be possible.

Suguha, currently holder of the BS time-stopping ability that reins above all ntr powers except bar hypnosis and having a cock as fat as Inoda, should buy a new NTR cliche in the form of a one-use only item, that allows her to transform into the copy of another character to take the appearance of Asuna.

There are thousands of scenarios that Fujino could write with that set-up, including some that I would despise seeing (Sugu!Asuna x Unaware fat piglet whose name starts with I :sick:)
sample_0c2597ce2c33d353a00ca1307e4ed5ec.jpg
Don't mind me pointlessly sharing more Suguha lewds, if even a single person in the thread abandons their false idol, Asuna, as their favorite heroine in this game towards a more acceptable best girl, I will be happy.

Last edited:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I haven't played the game in ages, and just scrolling the pages with so many comments/opinions will also take ages. Is there any kind soul who can tell me if there are any IRL scenes, or at least upcoming ones?

Thanks in advance!
There will be some in the next update, but I think you might have to wait till the end of October for any major IRL scenes? Though maybe a progress report will imply otherwise for September.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
There will be some in the next update, but I think you might have to wait till the end of October for any major IRL scenes? Though maybe a progress report will imply otherwise for September.
There is definitely going to be major IRL content, most likely not just for Asuna but also for Alice taking into consideration that we are approaching the climax of her story.

We know this not just because Fujino explicitly told us that we are going to start having more IRL content from this update onwards, but simply by seeing the way the last update ended, with FOG being in maintenance after Asuna ended up killing Inoda by accident, clearly foreshadowing that we are getting something IRL between Asuna and Inoda.

There is also the fact that the next update is obligated to have at least one big scene due to the fact that Fujino didn't release anything the past month, he is probably going to feel the pressure of wanting to please his supporters.

Of course, right now the question is how far will Fujino go in this next update, IRL blowjobs, handjobs and things like that, or if we will push forward straight into sex.

I personally wouldn't want to move so fast to IRL sex, but every time I have said this Fujino has done the exact opposite, so who knows what we will get by the end of the month.

Reactions: NTR Apologist
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes