4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

wakar43

Sep 27, 2023
It's not that we don't want him to have free time. Frankly, I would prefer it if he simply said, "I'm taking a week off" or "I'm taking a month off." At least, I would know that Fujino is actually taking a break, rather than starting to work on another project. Now you would say, "maybe taking a break for Fujino entails working on another project," that's fine, it's his free time, he can do as he pleases. However, supporters won't see it at such, that time he spent on mini projects could've been time spent on SAO. And yes, he made the mistake of announcing the mini projects when they weren't done.

KKS cards
KKS in VR is so gud , specially the charastudio in VR.:love:
I don't know why, I put your character card in the folder and it doesn't work

Kyotheman1001

Jul 21, 2024
The main SAO gang actually kept their avatars' looks because of plot-convenience, kinda like how Kirito's avatar 'glitched' and he recovered his SAO stats at the beginning of Fairy Dance, because ALO's system was essentially a direct copy of SAO's, the guys who took over after Sugou was arrested decided to offer any SAO Survivor the possibility of keeping their SAO characters' data in ALO by converting their old accounts, which is why everyone but Shino and Suguha look the same (Also, is style-convenience: Even Sinon and Leafa actually have the EXACT same face as their IRL counterparts, this is easier to see with Sinon but a lot of people actually don't see it with Leafa, but if you put their faces side by side she and Suguha have the exact same one, is just that her hairstyle and eye color have such radical changes they're much harder to compare, but this is ultimately just an artist-convenience, canonically Sinon and Leafa, in-universe, have completely different faces to their IRL selves, funnily enough. Hilariously, is only in the spin-off from another author, SAO Alternative GGO, that we actually get to see how VR Avatars are really supposed to look by looking nothing at all like their IRL selves, because that's a main thematic of that spin-off XD).

But yeah, the thing is that, convenience of art in Canon SAO aside, this got handwaved mainly because of ALO...realistically Kirito and Asuna here in "FOG" (Even Liz and Klein really), that has nothing to do with SAO, and that didn't get a convenient account-conversion-thingie like in Canon, should also look nothing at all like their IRL-selves, especially because most VR games post-SAO didn't really have 'character customization', but mostly randomized the avatar's looks created when you made a new account. So Inoda should actually NOT really look like his IRL-self (And hilariously, if you compare them side by side, Fujino actually DID make VR Inoda slightly less ugly than IRL Inoda, lmao), and even if he did he should have immediately just erased the character and created a new account because of how 'useless' his skill was before he met KiriSuna and got to level up. The only reason none of this happened is because of plot-convenience, there is no real reason why Inoda didn't "reroll" his character until he got some muscled NTR chad rather than his loser fatso self :p
well NTR isn't canon, Kirto is wearing his OG SAO outfit, and Asuna had her second mmo look, remember first episode creator of game forced everyone look like their actual appearance in real life. Plus i couldn't see SAO pretty ass RPG what this part one and two have lol, I personally don't care this isn't canon, in actual SAO they break up, i pretty much gave up on series on Fairy arc series was garbage because creator is terrible, I'm amazed stayed popular for awhile.

Series should of ended when Kirto basically woke up, ending on cliffhanger/settlement would of far better the series has became.

a lot of NTR's i seen it was mostly Klien with Asuna, or black guy forget his name.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
I don't know why, I put your character card in the folder and it doesn't work
They don't work as in, they aren't loading right, or you can't see them?
"UserData\chara\female" <- Folder location
If they aren't loading correctly, make sure you have the KK-HF patch or KK from ScrewThisNoise

Reactions: wakar43

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It's not that we don't want him to have free time. Frankly, I would prefer it if he simply said, "I'm taking a week off" or "I'm taking a month off." At least, I would know that Fujino is actually taking a break, rather than starting to work on another project. Now you would say, "maybe taking a break for Fujino entails working on another project," that's fine, it's his free time, he can do as he pleases. However, supporters won't see it at such, that time he spent on mini projects could've been time spent on SAO. And yes, he made the mistake of announcing the mini projects when they weren't done.

KKS cards
KKS in VR is so gud :love:, specially the charastudio in VR.
I think people often forget about the difference between buying a product and crowdfunding. Well, that's the thing with crowdfunding like Patreon: everything is voluntary. If the developer doesn't like the demands of the supporters, they are not obligated to follow them. The same goes for the supporters: if someone doesn't like the development process of the game or any other aspect, they can simply stop supporting the developer. It's as easy as that, and everyone should be self-aware of it in the first place. :sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think people often forget about the difference between buying a product and crowdfunding. Well, that's the thing with crowdfunding like Patreon: everything is voluntary. If the developer doesn't like the demands of the supporters, they are not obligated to follow them. The same goes for the supporters: if someone doesn't like the development process of the game or any other aspect, they can simply stop supporting the developer. It's as easy as that, and everyone should be self-aware of it in the first place. :sneaky:
Buying something is like a all or nothing relationship while subscriptions like Patreon is more a gradual relationship. Good or bad feelings come and go. I don't agree that if the creator takes his patrons' money then he can not follow their wishes. At least without convincing them else risk losing their support.

Fujino was trying to do something nice for his supporters. I remember he started the bonus game during his month break maybe as a way to unwind. He was going to release it anyway but since he didn't have much time in August for SAO, releasing the bonus game as a consolation was a good idea. It would have been better for him if he did what he did with the Christmas bonus game and just released it without telling anyone. Then if he didn't want to release it, no would have known. But it was ultimately Fujino's own fault that the game he made was not up to his standard and not released. I am okay with his decision but I don't blame people for getting angry and wanting him to focus on what they paid him for from now on. I also don't blame Fujino for taking some time to make something else but my support is based on his SAO game. If he does not want to focused on that then as you said I can simply stop my support.

Although with how short people's attention span is now, I doubt anyone will still care by the time the SAO update comes out.

Reactions: ron34

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Shitpost aside, I know that the plot will progress like that with Asuna finding out that Inoda won over Kyouko and making her calm down, but I am not exactly sure how it will happen.
Fujino can also make it so Asuna doesn't find out that it was because of him that she got her freedom back...at least not yet anyway. I don't believe this will happen, but we can't rule it out either.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Some crybabies from patreon and ci have appeared again complaining about why Fujino didn't release the minigame and why there was no update this month as if you spend more than one or two dollars a month, while on steam they spend up to 100 dollars on a game that you only use twice and throw it away, who understands them, I get the impression that the Chinese have zero empathy with their compatriots or they have their brains between their balls xd

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Buying something is like a all or nothing relationship while subscriptions like Patreon is more a gradual relationship. Good or bad feelings come and go. I don't agree that if the creator takes his patrons' money then he can not follow their wishes. At least without convincing them else risk losing their support.

Fujino was trying to do something nice for his supporters. I remember he started the bonus game during his month break maybe as a way to unwind. He was going to release it anyway but since he didn't have much time in August for SAO, releasing the bonus game as a consolation was a good idea. It would have been better for him if he did what he did with the Christmas bonus game and just released it without telling anyone. Then if he didn't want to release it, no would have known. But it was ultimately Fujino's own fault that the game he made was not up to his standard and not released. I am okay with his decision but I don't blame people for getting angry and wanting him to focus on what they paid him for from now on. I also don't blame Fujino for taking some time to make something else but my support is based on his SAO game. If he does not want to focused on that then as you said I can simply stop my support.

Although with how short people's attention span is now, I doubt anyone will still care by the time the SAO update comes out.
Yeah, you have exactly the right reaction to this. Just as supporters are free to comment, complain, or whatever, the same is true for Fujino. He can continue with SAO, stop working on it, start another project, or even abandon everything—he doesn’t have any contract to fulfill. It’s not the same with typical development studios, which are bound by contracts, publishers, employees, quality board, etc. That’s why I said, in crowdfunding, you must first be self-aware that everything is voluntary and be prepared to live with the consequences.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Inoda is perfect as a character in the game Koikatsu after school, since he likes to fuck everyone. View attachment 4003623
You know, this is what bothers me most about Inoda and what truly makes me dislike him.

If he was obsessed with Asuna and only wanted her, I would be willing to forget him being:

• Fat
  • Ugly
  • Stupid
  • Rapist
  • Overweight
  • Sociopathic
  • Spineless
  • Rude
  • Useless for anything that doesn't involve his dick
  • Ungrateful
  • Obese
  • Coward
  • Liar
  • Self-pitying
I would have been able to look past all of his flaws and supported plan 'Let's make Asuna a Cumdump' if it meant anything more to Inoda than soothing his inferiority complex, his superiority complex, and his dick that takes precedent to everything else in his life, to the point he would stick his dick on a dead fish if it was warm enough.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes