4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
That's the thing that makes me wonder. Everyone was arguing about the VR stuff, while he literally raped her oraly IRL, and most people just ignored that fact.
You know I hadn't thought about it since the last update came out, and perhaps this is just another snippet of conversation I am forgetting, but why the fuck did Inoda need a key to go rape the critically online Asuna during the last time, when he just managed to walk in and do the same to her during the fireworks date event in part 1?
Did his fat ass enter through a window back then and now his even fatter ass does not fit through anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: Aniky Light

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You know I hadn't thought about it since the last update came out, and perhaps this is just another snippet of conversation I am forgetting, but why the fuck did Inoda need a key to go rape the critically online Asuna during the last time, when he just managed to walk in and do the same to her during the fireworks date event in part 1?
Did his fat ass enter through a window back then and now his even fatter ass does not fit through anymore?
It's been a while since I played part one, but wasn't he like constantly at her place for some stupid reasons? :LOL:

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
IDK how you came to the conclusion thinking that Inoda was "a good loser getting a girl out of league" in Part 1. We see some of his thought processes while talking to Asuna and they're not pure in the slightest. We see that he's an emotional manipulator as he is always trying to tug at her heartstrings to make her escalate the sexual favors he asks of her. He was always a villain, so I'm glad you dislike him now
I actually like Inoda, it the sense that he puts in the work, compared to other NTR characters. Even games like Summer Shattering, the protagonists' competition is lackluster and cliche. Of course, there are other works like Venus, but they always tend to be the same. But, only criticizing Inoda is unfair. Kirito and Asuna are surrounded by horrible people, including not only Inoda, but Lisbeth and Suguha as well.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I actually like Inoda, it the sense that he puts in the work, compared to other NTR characters. Even games like Summer Shattering, the protagonists' competition is lackluster and cliche. Of course, there are other works like Venus, but they always tend to be the same. But, only criticizing Inoda is unfair. Kirito and Asuna are surrounded by horrible people, including not only Inoda, but Lisbeth and Suguha as well.
I would agree only in part 1; he was actually an interesting villain. But in part 2, he is totally overpowered and overly favored in every aspect of the game, making him absolutely boring for me. :sneaky:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
But, only criticizing Inoda is unfair. Kirito and Asuna are surrounded by horrible people, including not only Inoda, but Lisbeth and Suguha as well.
This is not coming just from an official Sugu dick-rider, who would simp for her anytime given the chance, but when I look at her character in this game, she is one of the people who come out looking the best, besides Alice and Klein who really are just victims of Fujino's desire for a NTR hypnosis plot.

Yes, what she is doing to Kirito is wrong and there is no denying that, but I see it as her own traumatic response to literally being sexually abused, blackmailed, and raped by Hebishima a couple of weeks ago in the game universe.

So, while there is no denying that what she is bad and there is no way I would say that what she is doing isn’t wrong, I can more easily forgive it when compared to Inoda's who takes everything that Sugu is doing wrong, and multiplies it over 9000 times.

Besides, I have already talked about this before, but Suguha's action still feel like they are motivated by love, twisted as it may be, with her seeking to not just satisfy her need to be with Kirito, but also seeks to make him happy. You don’t see her try to sabotage his relationship or even speak ill of Asuna in front of him, unlike the piglet across the wall from his apartment who couldn't care any less what happens as long as he gets his dick wet and he can avoid the consequences of his actions.

And I don’t know about Liz, she is just a bitch and a bad friend for no real reason.
sample_5f38fb25da2c3062137ff5faaf89e9ae.jpg

Tldr: In NTR online there is only one goat, and her name is Suguha Kirigaya.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I'd argue that most NTR bulls put in work when corrupting the person they're stealing. Fujino wrote this game to be a slow burn, and Asuna is written to not fall to corruption as easily as other characters in the genre. Most games are shorter than this one, so the characters fall pretty soon in the stories they're in. Inoda also doesn't really do anything different compared to other bulls. He manipulates, he's shown to have great sexual prowess, and he uses blackmail.

And the reason I only criticized Inoda is cause that's who we were talking about. Not the entire cast of the game, just Inoda. I can get into everyone else's flaws and critique them as well if you want. But that wasn't the point of that reply I had to Lion.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
yeah, and he fought for the freedom of asuna from kyoko in previous update. is he considered a good guy now? :unsure:
The word "fought" is doing some major heavy lifting in that assertion of yours :ROFLMAO:

I still wouldn't consider him a "good guy". If Fujino writes that he solves cancer later on, then I'll consider regarding him a good guy. For now, he's irredeemable.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Idk, I would argue that he is the opposite of neutral. Neutral means a balance between good and bad deeds or simply ignoring everything that could be twisted.
Yeah, so what he does right now is beneficial for Liz but not for cuckito and slutsuna, no? He also try to reconcile slutsuna with her mother, which is a good thing, but it was not out of kindness but only to score some points with slutsuna.
He has absolutely 0 interest in the consequences of what he did, only in how it could benefit him. Whether it can be good or bad, he doesn't give a f**k. That's why I'm saying he's neutral. He does not go out of his way to harm others.
Also I did say at best, so Inoda is more like evil-neutral on the scale, not completely neutral.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, so what he does right now is beneficial for Liz but not for cuckito and slutsuna, no? He also try to reconcile slutsuna with her mother, which is a good thing, but it was not out of kindness but only to score some points with slutsuna.
He has absolutely 0 interest in the consequences of what he did, only in how it could benefit him. Whether it can be good or bad, he doesn't give a f**k. That's why I'm saying he's neutral. He does not go out of his way to harm others.
Also I did say at best, so Inoda is more like evil-neutral on the scale, not completely neutral.
He does go out of his way to harm Kirito if he can though

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Gasp! Guuuuys, how could you forget the "Fuck you Inoda!"-club without me while I was at work XP?! I would love to be part of it!

This is not coming just from an official Sugu dick-rider, who would simp for her anytime given the chance, but when I look at her character in this game, she is one of the people who come out looking the best, besides Alice and Klein who really are just victims of Fujino's desire for a NTR hypnosis plot.

Yes, what she is doing to Kirito is wrong and there is no denying that, but I see it as her own traumatic response to literally being sexually abused, blackmailed, and raped by Hebishima a couple of weeks ago in the game universe.

So, while there is no denying that what she is bad and there is no way I would say that what she is doing isn’t wrong, I can more easily forgive it when compared to Inoda's who takes everything that Sugu is doing wrong, and multiplies it over 9000 times.

Besides, I have already talked about this before, but Suguha's action still feel like they are motivated by love, twisted as it may be, with her seeking to not just satisfy her need to be with Kirito, but also seeks to make him happy. You don’t see her try to sabotage his relationship or even speak ill of Asuna in front of him, unlike the piglet across the wall from his apartment who couldn't care any less what happens as long as he gets his dick wet and he can avoid the consequences of his actions.

And I don’t know about Liz, she is just a bitch and a bad friend for no real reason.
View attachment 4004264

Tldr: In NTR online there is only one goat, and her name is Suguha Kirigaya.
Based and Sugu-pilled, she truly is the best character of this mess of a game in many levels...and the most hilarious part is that it probably wasn't even Fujino's goal to do that XD Hell, if shit hadn't gone to hell for him so much he had to flee the country and he had to start catering to the whims of his supporters more (As it's very clear the current direction came from the "Get rid of Hebishima"-poll back then), you can bet your ass she would probably by now not only be Hebishima's complete slut but probably be constantly taking turns riding his dick alongside Sinon. So while a lot of the things that happened to Fujino are regrettable, I'm glad we got the current Sugu storyline out of it :D (Now to keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and Fujino to fuck up her character/story again at the end because none of the current planned endings are compatible with her getting a win...)

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes