4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If I'm not mistaken Fujino said there will be multiple endings, but I wonder, does he mean multiple endings for the main characters' story (Asuna, Kirito) or one ending for each character?
Before there was only two possible endings for Kirito. But recently Administrator, Fujino's mouthpiece, hints that you will be able to influence other characters' fates. I assume it means characters like Alice who is not directly related to the story. Asuna's fate should still stay the same and have only one.

Reactions: 4-kun

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Fujino has never said what his plans are but in the perks list was datamined a long time ago which hints at what his story will be and what fate Asuna will have. Granted this was a long time ago and his plans may have changed. If you say he has already used 26/40 slots for animation then there won't be enough to finish the story in Part 2.
The 26/40 are the main slot they hold 40loops & 40finishs each sorry for the lack of details

Reactions: kinglionheart

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Being good or evil really depends on whose POV you are watching from. Since we are mostly watching from Kirito's POV, Inoda is villain of the story. If the game was from his POV then he would the hero.

From a moral standpoint it all depends on whether you think good deeds done for bad reasons is still a good deed. Inoda simply is a man who does everything that benefits himself. If that deed benefits someone else it is just a side effect not the goal. Helping Liz gets him closer to Asuna. Helping Asuna with her mother problems will lead to gratitude (and maybe sex) from her. Personally I am sure he is a evil person. If someone gets better outcome from his actions it doesn't excuse his reasons.
Completely disagree, if he uses manipulation or lies to reach his goal then it does not matter which POV it is from. Protagonist, sure, but never a hero of the story.
Yea, POV shouldn't be taken into account when determining if someone is good or bad. It's the actions they make that determine whether they're good or bad.

Good deeds done for bad reasons can still be considered good. But when the reasons severely outweigh the good deed, then you're a bad person. Inoda having sex with Kyoko to have her give Asuna back her social life freedom is bad. Even if the intention was to help Asuna get her freedom back, his actions were morally wrong.

Reactions: bucefala

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Mind translateling your previous msg? :ROFLMAO:
here is the previous message

If Asuna finally gives in to Inoda, the question will be this, what was Kirito's purpose in all this, what did he do? The ending will be beautiful for my eyes but not for my pride, my consolation prize is not seeing Asuna fuck with Inoda, the beautiful ending is when Kirito finds out about the two and Asuna freezes in fear and starts stammering and turns red with shame and then the questions begin Why? Since when? But Fujino will never do that, the goal is always linear, you can't stop what's coming

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?
I really REALLY hope for a part 3, only because this is for me the best game on F95 and every update feels like celebration day.

I know all good things come to an end, but this can stay a little bit longer for now. Yes, Fujino? Thank you, you rock!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: por12

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
If I'm not mistaken Fujino said there will be multiple endings, but I wonder, does he mean multiple endings for the main characters' story (Asuna, Kirito) or one ending for each character?
Probably a Netorare and a Netorase ending each. If you raise Kirito's perversion high enough then I think the Netorase ending will be unlocked.

wakar43

Sep 27, 2023
Judging from the author's old works, the short plots are all corrupt endings, SAO is obviously different, the highest level as NTR is to lead but not provoke, I think the ending is still with Kirito, and Inoda is hiding in the shadows and interacting with Asuna, which is called a lover relationship in our country. Inoda has multiple lovers, and there may be a subsequent drama in order to compete to become Inoda, but there will be no ending where Kirito and Asuna break up completely. After all, daytime and nighttime life can be separated and do not affect each other. Feelings and sex are two different things

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes