4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, so what he does right now is beneficial for Liz but not for cuckito and slutsuna, no? He also try to reconcile slutsuna with her mother, which is a good thing, but it was not out of kindness but only to score some points with slutsuna.
He has absolutely 0 interest in the consequences of what he did, only in how it could benefit him. Whether it can be good or bad, he doesn't give a f**k. That's why I'm saying he's neutral. He does not go out of his way to harm others.
Also I did say at best, so Inoda is more like evil-neutral on the scale, not completely neutral.
Tbh, it's somewhat philosophical because helping Liz, who is a bad friend trying to get her best friend's boyfriend to cheat, isn't a good thing in my view. It's not like Inoda isn't aware of it. For me, neutral is someone who tries not to take sides, but since Inoda is 100% against Kirito, he's not neutral. In a sense, he's on Asuna's side because he believes she's better off with him. In the end, it's debatable.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
View attachment 4004815

Current progress of SAO:
1.Add 2 CG for Asuna's Event on Saturday, also update the title cg.
2.Finish the context before weekend of the new week.
3.Add 1 CG for Alice FOG event in underground street.
4.Add 1 CG for Leafa FOG event in underground street.
Just realize company employee badge on the grass, So the scene happen before going to work hence the stockings and red sweaters
Imagine the three of them together in a train but Asuna filled with cum after quickie , and of course after arriving at the company we cant forget Asuna's Morning Coffee with special Janitor Juice
With Asuna's office location directly beside Inoda's , and with many many possible locations for hidden sex scene (such as janitor room , storage room , meeting room , restroom , Asuna's Office of course) we will have many possibility of "hidden sex in the office" scene

ASUNA'S CORRUPTION IRL STIL JUST STARTED GUYSSSS
WE'RE IN FOR A TREAT!!

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Tbh, it's somewhat philosophical because helping Liz, who is a bad friend trying to get her best friend's boyfriend to cheat, isn't a good thing in my view. It's not like Inoda isn't aware of it. For me, neutral is someone who tries not to take sides, but since Inoda is 100% against Kirito, he's not neutral. In a sense, he's on Asuna's side because he believes she's better off with him. In the end, it's debatable.
Being good or evil really depends on whose POV you are watching from. Since we are mostly watching from Kirito's POV, Inoda is villain of the story. If the game was from his POV then he would the hero.

From a moral standpoint it all depends on whether you think good deeds done for bad reasons is still a good deed. Inoda simply is a man who does everything that benefits himself. If that deed benefits someone else it is just a side effect not the goal. Helping Liz gets him closer to Asuna. Helping Asuna with her mother problems will lead to gratitude (and maybe sex) from her. Personally I am sure he is a evil person. If someone gets better outcome from his actions it doesn't excuse his reasons.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Do you recommend me to start playing in this update or better to wait until the game is finished?
As someone who's been waiting for many updates to play in one go: I think this update was not the one. There's no IRL sex yet and it seems things will take a rather radical turn in the "near" future.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Do you recommend me to start playing in this update or better to wait until the game is finished?
Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
The newly created characters are a bit like the characters in Korean comics
and speaking of that, I guess that does resemble Brave new world team leader (best girl).

Also hell nah to any of you thinking Inoda could be seen as good guy or even neutral. Anything he does is for ulterior motive and he is a liar and a manipulator. Like it is not even a debate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aniky Light

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
As someone who's been waiting for many updates to play in one go: I think this update was not the one. There's no IRL sex yet and it seems things will take a rather radical turn in the "near" future.
I see, from what I've been seeing in Fujino's development blog there are some sexual scenes, but I guess you mean that as such there is no such scene with Asuna outside the virtual world (if I remember correctly at the end of part one there is a scene like that). The reason why I'm waiting for more updates is partly because of those scenes, and also because I'm going to be stung when I get to the end of the version and something very interesting is happening hahaha, it happens to me a lot with HC3 and Corruption of the village.

Kinda hard to answer. We don't even know when Part 2 will end—it could take several months or another year. Then there's the question: will Part 2 be the end, or are we getting a Part 3 that could take another 1-2 years?
For me this will be the end, I think Fujino already wants to start working on other games with different IP.

I would have no problem to wait a whole year for the game to complete, I play on phone and JoiPlay on my phone is going bad hahaha, so I have time to buy a new phone and better to enjoy the game without problem

Reactions: Misarmor

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Being good or evil really depends on whose POV you are watching from. Since we are mostly watching from Kirito's POV, Inoda is villain of the story. If the game was from his POV then he would the hero.
Completely disagree, if he uses manipulation or lies to reach his goal then it does not matter which POV it is from. Protagonist, sure, but never a hero of the story.

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Do we know the endgoal for this game or Asuna end fate?
If the end goals was getting back real sex with Asuna, Part II may have enough Animated slot remaining. (only 26/40slot used)
Or does Asuna need to turn like that to end the story.
a_049.jpg

I found it back the Doujin where Kirito got his female avtar raped so hard he could not fuck Asuna anymore irl and went full virtual slut
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I see, from what I've been seeing in Fujino's development blog there are some sexual scenes, but I guess you mean that as such there is no such scene with Asuna outside the virtual world (if I remember correctly at the end of part one there is a scene like that). The reason why I'm waiting for more updates is partly because of those scenes, and also because I'm going to be stung when I get to the end of the version and something very interesting is happening hahaha, it happens to me a lot with HC3 and Corruption of the village.

For me this will be the end, I think Fujino already wants to start working on other games with different IP.

I would have no problem to wait a whole year for the game to complete, I play on phone and JoiPlay on my phone is going bad hahaha, so I have time to buy a new phone and better to enjoy the game without problem
The thing is, even if he ends SAO with Part 2, he won't start a new game. He said he's going to go back and finish Fate first.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If the end goals was getting back real sex with Asuna, Part II may have enough Animated slot remaining. (only 26/40slot used)
View attachment 4006663

I found it back the Doujin where Kirito got his female avtar raped so hard he could not fuck Asuna anymore irl and went full virtual slut
IRL sex will probably be just the start of her road to complete fall.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Inoda will never be a good guy, he is only good at deception, rape, kidnapping, tripe, lies, his slap-worthy face, his selfishness, and thinking about himself and his dick, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, while Kirito puts important people first, risks his life to save people and despite everything he always gets stabbed in the back

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 4006663

Fujino has never said what his plans are but in the perks list was datamined a long time ago which hints at what his story will be and what fate Asuna will have. Granted this was a long time ago and his plans may have changed. If you say he has already used 26/40 slots for animation then there won't be enough to finish the story in Part 2.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
If I'm not mistaken Fujino said there will be multiple endings, but I wonder, does he mean multiple endings for the main characters' story (Asuna, Kirito) or one ending for each character?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Inoda will never be a good guy, he is only good at deception, rape, kidnapping, tripe, lies, his slap-worthy face, his selfishness, and thinking about himself and his dick, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions, while Kirito puts important people first, risks his life to save people and despite everything he always gets stabbed in the back
Well, in Fujino's world, it's not entirely true. Kirito had a few asshole moments, even if there was no good explanation for it, he certainly has some dark shades, and as his corruption progresses, it could get worse. :sneaky:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Well, in Fujino's world, it's not entirely true. Kirito had a few asshole moments, even if there was no good explanation for it, he certainly has some dark shades, and as his corruption progresses, it could get worse. :sneaky:
Asuna was the first to betray him, so she has every reason to do so.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
If I'm not mistaken Fujino said there will be multiple endings, but I wonder, does he mean multiple endings for the main characters' story (Asuna, Kirito) or one ending for each character?
The multiple endings he talked about were 'Kirito knows nothing' and 'Kirito turns into a cuck,' but that was back during the development of Part 1, before he even knew there would be a Part 2.

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes