4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It is complicated to follow the lines of conversation in this thread because 98% are opinions and very little useful information. I understand this is a forum and is for that, but at the same time I understand that he don't find out anything due to the enormous number of daily comments at all hours.

This is just my point of view and I could be wrong but it gives me the feeling that every little thing Fujino does has to be commented.

this is the useful information
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14721850
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14721886
pg 796 yesterday and today pg 802 around 113 comments and many walls of text
It's normal; people like to comment. It's the same as when a trailer drops—people share their impressions, expectations, and theories. This is especially true if there's a delay in the update, but we still receive reports that basically just say which characters will get some content, without revealing anything about the story or the scene. Also, it's not too hard to find information via the search function or just ask, people are pretty supportive in this thread.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I think the new cover of the game takes place around the corner of the apartment, because it's the only place where there are stairs outside, I could be wrong

Dec 25, 2023
Tbh short games in NTR are bound to not work well. Thats why NTRMAN recent games kinda blow because he is tired of doing long projects and instead does these rushed NTR games, where corruption is instant. That makes the NTR and corruption part boring and pointless.
Yea agreed, the short ones and rushed is usually not that great specially the ones that have fast corruption. Like it should take a bit of time, you can't be like yea I stole her within 5 minutes of meeting....

Reactions: arone tajhiri

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Since I haven't played in a while, I 'm wondering. Wasn't Asuna's work like far away or something? Or am I mixing up?

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
actually, the new upcoming update will be the last part of sao 2, and sao 3 will mark the end of the entire game
yeah, you're right, but the way fujino sensei cancelled the bonus game for now... ig this might be the last part of sao2. it's just my opinion, but only time will tell the rest
i really hope this to be the last part of sao 2
Bro, where do you get off saying this stuff lol. Lion showed you proof that Part 2 won't be ending anytime soon. Your "opinion" is just objectively wrong. It's borderline misinfo.

Also, Fujino didn't cancel the bonus game, he just didn't want to release it cause he felt like it wasn't up to the standards of quality that he has accomplished in his other games. And why do you want the next update to be the last part of SAO Part 2?

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes