4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
jokes aside, uh, yeah, you're clearly mixing up/forgetting details about the game quite fast: Kirito did NOT recognize Leafa, and she did NOT want him to know it was her, that's why she introduced herself as Flora to him
I don't know if it's about the game in general, but that particular segment is clearly something I'm not remembering very well at all for some reason.
Which once again, I think it will be a good thing once I inevitably replay the game when Fujino takes a break after finishing SAO part 4 before releasing part 5.

LMAO, I will be honest dude, the fact that you keep writing her name as "Leefa" instead of "Leafa" already says worrying things about your memory
I'm actually pretty bad with non-western names usually, with me having to check how to spell Kyouko's name from time to time before I start butchering it again.

That being said, Leefa/Leafa in particular is different because back when I watched SAO when it first aired, there were a lot of mistakes with her name that ended up getting released as the misspelled 'Leefa' during various episodes, with the fansubs of the time following the mistakes of an animator for a good amount of episodes
By the time Leafa was confirmed as the official name it had already stuck itself deep into my brain, so I just decided to keep using it anyways.

I feel the extra Asuna Saturday event CGs will be flashback like what happened with the Lustiful Night. Fujino said he has planned the events for the current week before the weekend. There is still three Progress Reports until the update so I think a lot will happen before they return to FOG.
I have already said this before, but I really doubt that we will get to log into FOG on Wednesday during the next update. It would have to mean that Fujino had us rush through 3 entire days in a flash, and that would be a really weird and probably bad pacing.

So, I'm still betting on the update having a lot of flashbacks for any of the mentioned FOG content be that Asuna, Sugu or Alice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I have already said this before, but I really doubt that we will get to log into FOG on Wednesday during the next update. It would have to mean that Fujino had us rush through 3 entire days in a flash, and that would be a really weird and probably bad pacing.

So, I'm still betting on the update having a lot of flashbacks for any of the mentioned FOG content be that Asuna, Sugu or Alice.
He had the first and last week of August and the rest of this month to work on this next update. There wouldn't be much to add Mon-Wed as there's no FOG to log into on the 2nd half of those days. Yes, he can add something else to replace not having FOG in the afternoons, but it probably wouldn't be something that's as long as the FOG gameplay.

I don't think he rushed through those 3 days, but I can understand why you think that'd happen. I think it's safe to assume that in the next update, we'll be given content for Mon-Thur. I think it'll be Mon-Fri, given the fact that he stated he:
Finish the context before weekend of the new week
So I think it's a safe assumption that the next update will be Mon-Fri of the new week.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
He had the first and last week of August and the rest of this month to work on this next update. There wouldn't be much to add Mon-Wed as there's no FOG to log into on the 2nd half of those days. Yes, he can add something else to replace not having FOG in the afternoons, but it probably wouldn't be something that's as long as the FOG gameplay.
I do understand where you are coming from, and I agree that Fujino does have enough time to make a much longer update than usual, even if I'm not expecting anything close to something twice the size of what we usually get.

The question here is what is going to be the meat of each day, when previously the player had FOG to look forward to. I personally believe that some sort of interaction or event is going to have to replace the daily gaming portion of the day, otherwise what ended up happening with the bonus game will simply happened once again, with the player and Fujino finding the update nothing more than a walking simulator from recollection room to recollection room.

What I'm expecting is either having to help in the real world Alice in some sort of way, leaving aside Kirito for a moment or two to follow Klein's perspective since he is getting cucked, or some sort of event in the company that has Kirito moving through his company running errands.
After all at some point where are going to have to see Asuna's floor and her dad's office.

So I think it's a safe assumption that the next update will be Mon-Fri of the new week.
I know that Fujino said something that alluded to the fact that we were going to get content for the entire in-game week, but I personally don't take a lot of the things he says on the update report at face value.
Not because he is lying or anything of the sort, it's just that I don't fully trust the questionable translation english.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think he rushed through those 3 days, but I can understand why you think that'd happen. I think it's safe to assume that in the next update, we'll be given content for Mon-Thur. I think it'll be Mon-Fri, given the fact that he stated he: So I think it's a safe assumption that the next update will be Mon-Fri of the new week.
I sure hope so but he only has the context done. Whether he can finish the events and CGs is another story. Also he has rushed days before. The week after the camp event was mostly rushed in the first half too during the IRL events.

Not because he is lying or anything of the sort, it's just that I don't fully trust the questionable translation english.
You know you can just Google Translate the Chinese portion if you don't trust his English. It says the same thing btw.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It might be something that happens before the 3 days of maintenance since the most recent report is an update on adding more CGs for Asuna on Saturday, which was the FOG battle event. So the next update might have a save a little before where it ended last time to bump into the new scenes. There hasn't been much mentioning of Tuesday or Wednesday related things yet, so either we're skipping through the maintenance days as fast as possible, or Fujino hasn't started working on it yet.
Actually reading the Chinese version of that sentence tells me that the Saturday event is for NEXT Saturday. So he has planned a Asuna event for next Saturday already. Always translate the Chinese portion of the Progress Report. It sometimes contains information that included in the English portion. This also convince me Fujino knows enough English to writes his Chinese and English portions separately.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
The question here is what is going to be the meat of each day, when previously the player had FOG to look forward to. I personally believe that some sort of interaction or event is going to have to replace the daily gaming portion of the day, otherwise what ended up happening with the bonus game will simply happened once again, with the player and Fujino finding the update nothing more than a walking simulator from recollection room to recollection room.
I imagine that most of the meat of content we'll get on Mon-Wed will be in the office. While the 2nd half of those days might just be Alice/Klein related events as her story is coming to a climax from what Fujino has stated. And as you said, we could honestly just get a walking sim where it's just looking into the recollection room to see what Inoda and Asuna did at the end of each of those 3 days. Fujino primarily writes mystery NTR, so we most likely won't see much of Asuna and Inoda from Kirito's POV until he gains access to the floor Asuna is working on.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Actually reading the Chinese version of that sentence tells me that the Saturday event is for NEXT Saturday. So he has planned a Asuna event for next Saturday already. Always translate the Chinese portion of the Progress Report. It sometimes contains information that included in the English portion. This also convince me Fujino knows enough English to writes his Chinese and English portions separately.
Oh hmm. So he skipped one week and there's no progress report relating to Tuesday - Friday. Well hopefully he fills in the gap I guess?

Edit:

Oh, just realized which one it is. It's this one huh?

2.Finish the context before weekend of the new week.

When he references context, does this mean he has the story/script written out? And more or less has to do the programming/scripting, and CGs?

Last edited:

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021

Goddman holy fkng shit.... that is hot asf.....
That is a REALLY good NTR scene, im more than eager to see Asuna breaking point moment IRL out of the damn virtual game.
Cant wait to start IRL events with asuna again.

Uuugghhh... The quickie around the corner , the heels and the stockings halfway down to avoid breaking them because she has to return to work is such a fucking good detali....

Im still waiting for Inoda to give asuna a vicious matting press tho...

Sep 1, 2024
I mean, if it came out yestereday, the same scenario would have happened. Which is that Fujino would now be focusing more on SAO again.
yeah, i don't understand why he made this game, when sao was already in the making. will fujino sensei still continue this bonus game or will he focus on sao from now on? :unsure:

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
yeah, i don't understand why he made this game, when sao was already in the making. will fujino sensei still continue this bonus game or will he focus on sao from now on? :unsure:
A decent/reasonable guess is that he's been working on SAO for almost 2 years. The monotony can make someone get bored and lose focus. By working on smaller bonus projects, they can then stay focused on their main project. Fujino didn't say that's why they're doing this, but it's not uncommon for people to need a side project for this reason. So while people praise and are happy he's going to focus more on SAO again, it's not like he ever dropped or stopped focusing on it.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know if it's about the game in general, but that particular segment is clearly something I'm not remembering very well at all for some reason.
Which once again, I think it will be a good thing once I inevitably replay the game when Fujino takes a break after finishing SAO part 4 before releasing part 5.

I'm actually pretty bad with non-western names usually, with me having to check how to spell Kyouko's name from time to time before I start butchering it again.

That being said, Leefa/Leafa in particular is different because back when I watched SAO when it first aired, there were a lot of mistakes with her name that ended up getting released as the misspelled 'Leefa' during various episodes, with the fansubs of the time following the mistakes of an animator for a good amount of episodes
By the time Leafa was confirmed as the official name it had already stuck itself deep into my brain, so I just decided to keep using it anyways.

It's just Leaf + a :LOL:
But I get you, I had my struggles with names too, especially Hebishima, whom I called Heshibama for some reason :sneaky:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

LMAO, "Part 4 and 5", Jesus XD

I mean, I guess I can understand that, but at the same time not...maybe is a personal adaptability thing, I actually was reading the novels since before the anime aired and so I DID read some of the worst/weirdest fan-translations of some names that got later clarified (Just from her specifically I remember "Lyfa" and "Liefa" of the top of my head XP), but I had no issues adapting to the appropriate romanization after it got released. Though that may be because Sugu was my favorite girl and I had a longer time adapting to it, I admit, is a bit harder for Alicization characters...I still sometimes write "Ronye" instead of "Ronie", for example, and my brain outright refuses to ever write "Vector" as "Vecta" on the first go :3

Reactions: SixDates and 4-kun
4.10 star(s) 92 Votes