4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
why is he wearing a business suit? did he get promoted from janitor to manager himself? lol
That could be his janitor outfit. We have not seen the CG model yet but his pixel model does look dark green like in Title.

Hmm I wonder what he will put though? Like maybe after Asuna story is done he gonna explore more into other characters? I feel like once asuna like fall for inoda irl it's just kinda over no? She will continue cucking kirito and at that point I don't see it getting any better usually once she is finally down for the count it's just kinda over?
There are plenty of fun to be had after the woman completely falls and will do whatever the guy wants. I really don't like NTR stories where it ends when the woman becomes the man's. It shows the man getting the prize but does not show the man having fun with it. For this story once Asuna is completely Inoda's, she can help humiliate Kirito and even pregnancy if you don't consider that part of falling for Inoda IRL.

What does OL mean?
Office Lady. The female version of Salaryman.

Reactions: Misarmor

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
To the people who say he's the manager, it wouldn't make any sense for Cuckito to be there in the background, and no one else is going to have sex with Asuna, only INODA. Fujino always puts his main characters on his covers and in compromising situations, so putting a random manager would have no impact, even less sense. 1000004135-ezgif.com-speed(1).gif

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
if Asuna falls in love with Inoda, for me the game ends there, because the rest is just voyeurism and going around the cities without meaning, unless the administrator gives Kirito divine awareness, maybe Inoda dies while fucking Asuna

tamadearu

Sep 29, 2017
Totally unrelated tangent here,
But, I'm stuck at the game at state of "wandering around town". I can't trigger any event other than going into the cloth store and triggering a bugged scene of Kirito getting a `Cheap suit` from Lisa (repeat of a previous scene).
Any help here?
did you found anyway to fix this having same problem :/

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes