4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
I havent been reading much of this thread, i have a few questions

1. when does fujino gives us updates (weekly updates sometimes just txt) i forgot is it tues?

2. other than the 9.2 update, the last 2 updates were just texts right? something about his health about why hes behind sched.
asking if there are pictures or teasers i missed

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Also...SUGU TIME, HELL YEAH! (Well, Leafa at least, so I guess this confirms next update will indeed go past the 'maintenance days' of FOG. And it looks like it may be something in the brothel again, so wonder if "Flora" is gonna tempt Kirito or something...)

I'm undeniably happy for the fact that we will get more Leefa/Flora content during the next update, but I'm still not sure about how Fujino will implement it. Not only 3 in-game days is a large timeline that has never been covered in an update before, the only real way I could see it happening during the next release is the days pass by way too quickly, with Kirito going to work, catching a glimpse of Asuna, and then going to sleep once again to repeat the cycle 3 days in a row like a good slave worker.

For now, I still believe the Leefa/Flora content could be seen in a flashback during the recollection room after Kirito and Suguha spend some time together, or maybe during a flashback with Klein since there is so much Alice content coming, we might see things from his perspective once again, and he could have seen another Flora/Leefa show like the last time we controlled him.

Maybe, or maybe he catches 'Leafa' going into the brothel before she has put on the mighty ultra-mega-impossible-to-recognize disguise of Flora (Only matched by "hand vaguely in front of my face"-not-Sugu) or something like that XD
Okay, I don't know why I don't remember the details of that particular update as well as I should, maybe I was high when I played?

Because I could swear that even if Leefa was using Flora as a nickname in the underground brothel, Kirito still recognized her and she herself didn't try to hide her identity.

I don't know if that's right anymore, but the good things of having these mental lagoons is that when I inevitably replay the game from start after Fujino finishes part 2, is that it will probably feel like playing it for the first time.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
but I wonder, Asuna, how the hell can she fall in love with Inoda, who not even an ugly woman would want, this is not a game but just "shut up and suffer"

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Welcome to NTR brother. Don't question it... Do you question anime logic?
if one is not a fan of SAO or of Kirito and Asuna, then one would not care if Asuna is stolen by Kirito, on the contrary they always want worse, more corruption, more advantages for the bastard and so what is left for us to do if we cannot do nothing, at this point make the video directly on NTR online, because if one has to play it is to win, but if one only wants videos and images of NTR and sex as if there were no tomorrow, then don't play, go directly to collection room

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
To the people who say he's the manager, it wouldn't make any sense for Cuckito to be there in the background, and no one else is going to have sex with Asuna, only INODA. Fujino always puts his main characters on his covers and in compromising situations, so putting a random manager would have no impact, even less sense. View attachment 3993313
Judging by the animation, I think there will be anal sex

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I havent been reading much of this thread, i have a few questions

1. when does fujino gives us updates (weekly updates sometimes just txt) i forgot is it tues?

2. other than the 9.2 update, the last 2 updates were just texts right? something about his health about why hes behind sched.
asking if there are pictures or teasers i missed
1. Fujino usually give updates every Monday morning US time.

2. The last few updates have been about the bonus game which just got cancelled. You have not missed any preview images for SAO.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
2. The last few updates have been about the bonus game which just got cancelled. You have not missed any preview images for SAO.
I would say less cancelled and more delayed due to creator OCD kicking in, to be fair not releasing anything is better than releasing a bugged piece of trash, i doubt is that bad but i can already hear the most obnoxious fans comparing it to the full games.

I think he wants it to be around the same level as his chainsaw man short game, that game wasn't exactly my cup of tea but it was really well done for a short game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He said if the fans wants it, he will rewrite the bonus game to SAO quality. But all the fans comments I seen has been for him to focus on SAO so I doubt he will work on this bonus game again. I say the bonus game is same as canceled.
Again, creator OCD, i honestly see him working on in despite all because he just can't not do it xD

That or make it into the next big game.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Again, creator OCD, i honestly see him working on in despite all because he just can't not do it xD

That or make it into the next big game.
I think you mean perfectionism. And I agree that it's likely he'll still work on the bonus game. Seems like a lot of care and effort went into it. He said that if we wanted to play the game then he'd tweak the story and gameplay to be as quality as SAO in the future. But as Lion said, almost everyone wants him to just focus on SAO and work on Saekano when he's done with SAO.

Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I'm undeniably happy for the fact that we will get more Leefa/Flora content during the next update, but I'm still not sure about how Fujino will implement it. Not only 3 in-game days is a large timeline that has never been covered in an update before, the only real way I could see it happening during the next release is the days pass by way too quickly, with Kirito going to work, catching a glimpse of Asuna, and then going to sleep once again to repeat the cycle 3 days in a row like a good slave worker.

For now, I still believe the Leefa/Flora content could be seen in a flashback during the recollection room after Kirito and Suguha spend some time together, or maybe during a flashback with Klein since there is so much Alice content coming, we might see things from his perspective once again, and he could have seen another Flora/Leefa show like the last time we controlled him.

Okay, I don't know why I don't remember the details of that particular update as well as I should, maybe I was high when I played?

Because I could swear that even if Leefa was using Flora as a nickname in the underground brothel, Kirito still recognized her and she herself didn't try to hide her identity.

I don't know if that's right anymore, but the good things of having these mental lagoons is that when I inevitably replay the game from start after Fujino finishes part 2, is that it will probably feel like playing it for the first time.
LMAO, I will be honest dude, the fact that you keep writing her name as "Leefa" instead of "Leafa" already says worrying things about your memory XD But jokes aside, uh, yeah, you're clearly mixing up/forgetting details about the game quite fast: Kirito did NOT recognize Leafa, and she did NOT want him to know it was her, that's why she introduced herself as Flora to him (Though she misunderstood he was there because Asuna wasn't properly satisfying him, as he was pretending to be a client as per his mission's cover, feeding into her growing Yandere-ness, and even flirtily invited him to look her up specifically next time he was there XP)

Reactions: 4-kun

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

It might be something that happens before the 3 days of maintenance since the most recent report is an update on adding more CGs for Asuna on Saturday, which was the FOG battle event. So the next update might have a save a little before where it ended last time to bump into the new scenes. There hasn't been much mentioning of Tuesday or Wednesday related things yet, so either we're skipping through the maintenance days as fast as possible, or Fujino hasn't started working on it yet.

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes