4.10 star(s) 92 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Progress Reports Part 2

And for the free bonus game, I have finished it, but...the quality is too bad to release. At least I don't think it can satisfy people who look forward to it. I could have make it better if I have more time, but for now, the story itself makes no sense. And the play is boring, just like a media player to play the CG video. No interaction, no exploration, just stay in home and skip the day to check the updated the twitter of the bad guy. Even though this game is free, I don't think it's okay to release. I have posted the CG link

Mega

And here is the sample screenshot when I do the test of this failure game. If many of you still feel interested at this story and game, I will spend some time on this game to rewrite a reasonable story, make more CGs like SAO in the future.

然後是關於一直說的免費的彩蛋遊戲,已經完成了,但是玩下來感覺質量不盡人意,這種作品我覺得發出來可能會不太好,浪費了一個好的題材,雖說是彩蛋但是做的人設崩壞,毫無邏輯,還不如一個CG播放器,沒有探索,沒有交互,就是掛機看推特更新。我覺得這個題材的潛力結果做成這種東西發出來,我自己也不太好意思,雖然是個免費遊戲,但目前的成果玩起來還是有些太差勁了。我考慮想只把CG發出來吧,連結:

Mega

然後下面是我自己測試的時候的素材,確實是在房間裡除了睡覺等推特更新,偶爾能看看隔壁的行為,啥也沒有,地圖也少。如果大家還是很期待這個故事,我會在SAO更新的間歇用休息時間擠出點來著手慢慢籌備素材和更好的劇本。
View attachment 3992683
View attachment 3992682
View attachment 3992684
View attachment 3992693
View attachment 3992685
View attachment 3992687
View attachment 3992688

歸根結底還是個人能力不足,出完差人也病了,做得太爛,讓大家失望了,非常抱歉,土下座。

I feel sorry for those who look forward to this game.
So... have I been anxious for nothing?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The Title Screen event at least recently "sort of happened" at least. So it's not too far-fetched to guess that it might happen again this time. Since the current one is Asuna giving a blowjob while Kirito is waiting by the campfire. That exact scene itself didn't happen, but the general idea of it did with the recent ish camp event.

I'm still bummed as to the IRL sex seemingly about to start, but that's only cause in my head the progression of events doesn't make sense yet. Felt like she had to fall more in-game before IRL happens, but oh well. I am overall excited to also see the IRL sex scene if next update ends up focusing on that or not. It's probably possible there is a sex scene, because Fujino probably still views kissing and blowjobs to be the "dirty/corrupted" part of Asuna. Just because she does it in FOG doesn't mean she'll want to do it IRL. And I guess if Inoda wears a condom, Asuna will have sex instead of doing IRL blowjobs next update?
Yeah, I wouldn't bet on it, it's too early for irl sex, I think. The titel screen with the BJ in FOG was long there before it actually happened. It's kinda more of an teaser to the direction the game will focus from now on. Imho

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
He should've just stuck with SAO, no point in diverting his attention to other project with the little time he has to spare.
CG
Maybe he worked on the Saekano game at the same time as SAO cause he needed to work on something else to not lose interest in developing SAO. Like I said some time ago, for some, it helps to step away and work on something else to be productive or get your imagination flowing again and not lose interest in the main thing you've been working on.

I'm still bummed as to the IRL sex seemingly about to start, but that's only cause in my head the progression of events doesn't make sense yet. Felt like she had to fall more in-game before IRL happens, but oh well. I am overall excited to also see the IRL sex scene if next update ends up focusing on that or not. It's probably possible there is a sex scene, because Fujino probably still views kissing and blowjobs to be the "dirty/corrupted" part of Asuna. Just because she does it in FOG doesn't mean she'll want to do it IRL. And I guess if Inoda wears a condom, Asuna will have sex instead of doing IRL blowjobs next update?
I don't think we'll get IRL sex anytime soon. Remember, Fujino probably changed how he wanted to end the game after doing some thinking during his business trip. Therefore, it's not too crazy (at least to me with this observation) that he's changed the CG of the title screen to match what'll happen at the end of this part, aka IRL sex (if we're going off of the logic that his title screen CGs foreshadow the very end of his games like in Part 1).

And as you pointed out, she's still showing a little resistance in FOG so she hasn't completely fallen in the VR world yet. It'd be way too soon if all of a sudden next update, Asuna starts having sex with Inoda IRL. Knowing how Fujino paces his games, this would be a huge acceleration to the story that'd feel rushed and frankly, poorly written.

There's no update last month because Fujino is on a business trip but that doesn't mean there's going to be a big update this month aswell
I think the update this month will be big. In the weekly report, he stated that he,
Finish the context before weekend of the new week
So it seems like the update at the end of this month, we'll be going through Mon-Fri. He added CGs to Leafa and Alice in the Underground Street and we know that FOG is in maintenance Mon-Wed, so I think it's safe to assume we'll also get some story on Thursday and Friday.

Reactions: Connoisseur NTR

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I tried view scene in default replay room where is possible view full scene with text...
scenes from your pic works
-You probable have an other NPC following you and it block the scripted path for on other NPC
-or it's the same bug with on other member who add an active variable/switch past the event active

If you sill have the Savefile30 from the Rec room MOD, it may work with this savefile,
or post your savefile i will take a look

Sep 1, 2024
View attachment 3992837

Good evening, well yes it is Asuna although the one in the back doesn't look like INODA, but don't get your hopes up that this will pass quickly, remember that what is always shown on the covers happened a long time later, for example the cover of the test edition where you see Inoda fucking Asuna in FOG and Cuckito in the background hasn't happened yet and it has to happen.
ig that's the manager lol

Dec 25, 2023
Fujino did say he won't end Part 2 for a while. At least until v1.0
Hmm I wonder what he will put though? Like maybe after Asuna story is done he gonna explore more into other characters? I feel like once asuna like fall for inoda irl it's just kinda over no? She will continue cucking kirito and at that point I don't see it getting any better usually once she is finally down for the count it's just kinda over?

4.10 star(s) 92 Votes