4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
i lost sex ntr scenes if i have 0 or low anxiety??,what about cuckolding green bar?,what is protect asuna when you pray on the shrine?

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
i lost sex ntr scenes if i have 0 or low anxiety??,what about cuckolding green bar?,what is protect asuna when you pray on the shrine?
Bar does nothing right now, its cosmetic for this release, just an idea he is messing with for altering the story paths later.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
does part 2 have a good amount of content?
Compared to other v0.1 games, its got a ton. lol But yea, overall its mainly just setup. Shows a couple of scenes with Asuna(this stuff was in the demo), a couple of phone loops with Sugaha(1bj, 1sex) and a couple of short scenes on his blog with the mom (1bj, 1sex).

Reactions: BleepBloop321

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Bar does nothing right now, its cosmetic for this release, just an idea he is messing with for altering the story paths later.
I like the idea but i am afraid if he will be able to develope it well, at least if we want regular updates xD

Then again i don't make games, maybe is simpler to do than i think. I mean managing the paths and keys/triggers, etc.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I wish it was just Inoda. If there are two routes it will be better.
Yeah, same here, never a fan of girls ending up as 'toys' for multiple men and so far all the "main NTR guys" seemed quite possessive (Hebishima never once was shown sharing his girls with anyone else, and Inoda even went out of his way to have Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, so it would feel weird if he started letting her or the others be fucked by random men).

Also, huh, just noticed but Fujino apparently DID confirm there in Patreon that he WILL add the PoV-change scenes in future versions, so that's good (It seems now he's only answering to comments/suggestions in Patreon? That would kinda suck, in the past he did it on Ci-En too while it seems you can't at all even comment on his Patreon without being a member there too)...

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, same here, never a fan of girls ending up as 'toys' for multiple men and so far all the "main NTR guys" seemed quite possessive (Hebishima never once was shown sharing his girls with anyone else, and Inoda even went out of his way to have Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, so it would feel weird if he started letting her or the others be fucked by random men).

Also, huh, just noticed but Fujino apparently DID confirm there in Patreon that he WILL add the PoV-change scenes in future versions, so that's good (It seems now he's only answering to comments/suggestions in Patreon? That would kinda suck, in the past he did it on Ci-En too while it seems you can't at all even comment on his Patreon without being a member there too)...
Huh? i'm not a member on Ci-en and i can still comment, he's also still replying to comments on there.

Reactions: Ren023

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Huh? i'm not a member on Ci-en and i can still comment, he's also still replying to comments on there.
OH, good to hear! And I was asking about questions specifically, I know we can comment again (Back then for a while he disabled comments on any post near the end of Part 1 sadly), just wasn't sure if he was still replying to comments in Ci-en too.

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
OH, good to hear! And I was asking about questions specifically, I know we can comment again (Back then for a while he disabled comments on any post near the end of Part 1 sadly), just wasn't sure if he was still replying to comments in Ci-en too.
Well it might not have been your intention but you where insinuating that Fujino only replies to people when they give him money by saying he only replies on patreon.
Again might not have been your intention but i also don't want to leave misinformation like that uncorrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well it might not have been your intention but you where insinuating that Fujino only replies to people when they give him money by saying he only replies on patreon.
Again might not have been your intention but i also don't want to leave misinformation like that uncorrected.
You're completely right, it was not what I meant at all, so sorry about that then XP

Reactions: BleepBloop321
Aug 6, 2017
Man this new part is a wonderful showing of what time and dedication can lead to. It feels like a whole new story but you can still tell Part 1 still happened and is fully acknowledge in part 2. I love how it explains why Kirito and Asuna had to stay in the Inn for Part 1 and why things were so different. I can't wait for more, but I hope Lisbeth and Asuna have some amazing threeway scenes with the perv.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes