4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Adsnow

Feb 13, 2022
In the new update. I couldn't see any scenes from asuna's POV. Is that normal or am I missing something?

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
So i had this idea for an scenario, we know the mom will break way before Asuna, i am extra fine with that, well wouldn't it be hot if to edge Asuna even more Inoda has Kyoko let him intot heir house while Asuna is on a long quest/date with Kirito? Kind of like the date scene in part 1 but longer and witht he intend on having Asuna's body even more adicted to him.

Plus just having her mom allow it would be hot and practically be the climax of her own corruption.

PS: i said long quest or date because that is the most important part, that unlike the previous one this last longer, also maybe, but this is big maybe, Lisbeth helps by distracting them in the game fully knowing Asuna is being fucked.
I can definitely see Asuna's mom allowing Inoda to fuck her daughter. I think that's Inoda's plan to begin with.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Arukka

Mar 3, 2023
well better for fujino to take his time to update tbh than giving something rushed and turns out like a poop just to meet the players demands.

cooked juicy ntr > harem banging whoever got a hole kind of thing out of nowhere.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Somebody asked me to upload the videos of Part 1 in 32 fps and 64 FPS again since the old Gofile link is no longer available.
I uploaded on BUNK, should last much longer, have a nice one.

geoolympics

Aug 27, 2019
Part 2 has alot more bugs than part 1... I've been getting stuck on random scenes quite often. I reload the saves before the scene but it doesn't work.

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
where can I find a full English translation of part Part 1 v2023-05-31? since the one I downloaded from the link has battle menu and options untranslated and I've been scrolling through trying to find a translation but it's all been about Part 2 recently

Ookung1585

Jan 8, 2020
It’s just 0.1, and the story leads to another update (he wrote it well).
So I'm kind of okay with the update. (And I’m gonna wait here peacefully :coffee::))

Apr 21, 2022
where can I find a full English translation of part Part 1 v2023-05-31? since the one I downloaded from the link has battle menu and options untranslated and I've been scrolling through trying to find a translation but it's all been about Part 2 recently
Nowhere, there is no full english translation.
Unofficial Translation for SAO Part 1

I have renamed Fujino's work in English to "Sword Art Offline: Stealthy Breathing NTR" (thanks go to zARRR for the pun). Please do read the README file I've included.

A few notes from me:

• I can't fix the title screen (I tried) and I don't know anything about RPGM to implement the chatroom/bbs convos into the game, so they're in a separate folder in text docs.
  • There's a text message Asuna sends after the church event, which I also don't know how to add in. It's in the README as well.
If anyone knows how to implement those things, go ahead. I don't mind.

Please remember to make a copy/backup of your %/www/data and www/js folder. You may also want to get the plugins backup just in case.
The game has an autosave function, so don't delete your saves or the save folder either if you want to continue from a crash, cuz this game crashes *a lot* with all the scripting.

You also need to extract the main game with Simplified Chinese encoding, which I know WinRar can do, as I have not translated any of the Chinese files.

EDIT: Let me know if anything is broken, untranslated that I didn't mention, or any bugs you run into. I'll see what I can do or tell you if it's supposed to be that way.

I'm not uploading onto Mega or Pixeldrain, don't ask for it, please.

Have fun, support Saikey and Fujino!

GOFILE:
WORKUPLOAD: Download
MEDIAFIRE:

Reactions: HUP123

Sero69

Mar 13, 2019
is there any way to lower the graphic for part 2 ? its soooo laggy , little chat dialogue is so unnecessary bcs thats one of the reason make it lag.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So according to Fujino Sensei,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[citation needed]
This conflicts with some of the leakd perks, so unless you give us a source i'm not going to believe you.
He's actually over-exaggerating a question Fujino answered in Patreon (You may have missed it but that's indirectly what I was referring to during our last talk of if he was still answering in Ci-En or only in Patreon), Fujino literally only said that "girls other than Asuna MAY have more partners", and this was an answer to one single question, it's not set in stone at all and from "having more partners" to "being the semen bags of the entire city including FOG" there is a titanic difference, LMAO:

I personally don't wanna see that as I'm not a fan of "Multiple Guys x One Girl" scenes, especially in KK models, and because I like Suguha more than Asuna, but I admit that may be just me, one of the reasons in fact I was asking about him still checking Ci-En comments or not was for in whatever he publishes next to also share people have other opinions than that one and so he hopefully does what he thinks is better rather than following what one single person wants (As this may have been part of him wanting to cave in and make more H-scenes faster after all the people complained that v0.1 had very few H-content despite this being clearly stated before).

Also, as I said before too, it would just feel strange given Inoda has been shown to be clearly possessive so far, what with making Asuna's mom break up with all her fuck-boys when he started fucking her, and Hebishima also clearly never having shared any of his girls beyond bragging about them online, so for either of them to suddenly start having everyone fuck their girls feels like it would only happen to satisfy what someone wanted rather than something they as written by Fujino would do.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes