4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Wasn't this during the "Nightmare" sequence when you Kirito fought that boss? Cause if so there is a case to be made that it was just "Kiritos nightmare" and not an actual thing that happend.
Like it keeps saying "Kirito had an awful nightmare!" or something during that whole sequence.
Yea, my interpretation was all the fuzzy stuff during Kiritos nightmare was not canon that happened, just Kiritos worst fears.
Sorry guys. You might think it was part of the nightmare during the boss fight because of the stupid filter but it was a flashback you see when you are in the Recollection Room. Now this is a issue I have with the new update. By moving Inoda's Room events and blog into the Recollection Room, it create a disconnect with the main game. Plus the filter makes the scene so much worse.

Minnasan1000

Jan 6, 2022
Is part 1 got suguha and asuna POV? (In gallery, the rainy night one? Its say WITHOUT INCLUDING ASUNA POV so am wondered that is there asuna pov too?) Sorry for my bad english.

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys. You might think it was part of the nightmare during the boss fight because of the stupid filter but it was a flashback you see when you are in the Recollection Room. Now this is a issue I have with the new update. By moving Inoda's Room events and blog into the Recollection Room, it create a disconnect with the main game. Plus the filter makes the scene so much worse.
Honestly i don't like going through the gallery and getting all the information, thats why i missed it. Again i don't really think it matters regardless.
The only real issue is that it contradicts the "Safty First" perk kinda (Since it only mentions Kirito and not Inoda) but you could also argue that it was a spur of the moment kinda thing.
Infact the more i think about it the more it doesn't even contradict that, like the whole concept of the perks is a corruption of her moral values and discovering her own kinks but even after that night Asunas principles of "Safty First" did not change.

Last edited:

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
I'm not sure old saves are even compatible. He changed the save data, and changed some of the games mechanics. You're better off just starting a new save anyway. The changes are somewhat minor, s o if you remember all of 0.1 you can probably breeze through it quickly.

Do note that the anxiety/cuckolding bar mechanic changed a little. You used to be able to pray to lower one of the bars, but now all praying does is update Asuna's ero stats. The bars seem less interactive now, but might be intended to be influenced at choice moments over the game.
Ty for the reply! yeap, better start again :)

SerIIIaNT

Mar 31, 2023
You answer as if you are a fujino. Is it so?

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
You answer as if you are a fujino. Is it so?
Well the first thing he said was just correct, the scene does exist in the recollection room and the other half is just an opinion... What is making you think he is saying something as if he was Fujino?

Jun 1, 2018
Feels like a lot of the criticism is coming from people that feel super entitled about a game they probably didn't even pay for. It's really not normal for a game to have this much content and for the content to be this good, especially considering how long it's been in development for. Just be patient lol.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
View attachment 3149919

just saw this ain’t no way ppl are this much of scumbags. Just have some fucking patience
I sent him a very positive message. I hope he prioritizes his creative process over external pressures. Rushing might compromise the quality of his creation. This is my favorite NTR game. I wish him all the best and hope people will stop being assholes. Let the guy focus on his work... Overwhelming pressure and sending hateful comments have the opposite effect of being helpful and surely won't assist Fujiro in expediting the release of a quality game.

Reactions: crazy1st

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
IN SUMMARY so the video we saw in the collection room of inoda fucking asuna without a condom is already canon or just a random video that appeared there? we will have to ask fujino xd

Astayuno

Nov 9, 2021
does someone have the full save or the gallery of part2 0.15 i want it exactly in the gallery room with full vids cuz i just finished part 1 and it took me 5.5 hours and it really turned me off with the story for 5 and half straight hours and no real progress to say in the end end of part one so plz help me wiht a full save

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
Feels like a lot of the criticism is coming from people that feel super entitled about a game they probably didn't even pay for. It's really not normal for a game to have this much content and for the content to be this good, especially considering how long it's been in development for. Just be patient lol.
Fujino really suffers for being actually competent, people are so used to devs of these games taking months to have a meager amount of content that now that some of the 'fans' of the game experienced have good content monthly they get pissed when the month was not 'worth enough'.

Reactions: MorganFreemansToe

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I still dont see it, what images show her getting fucked without condom other than the dream stuff? Because non of the blog stuff shows Asuna that way. Ultimately I don't really care, sex is sex to me. But I dont see the scenes you are referring too.

Edit: Ok, finally found what you were talking about lol. I just completely missed the peek stuff on Inoda's side, my bad.

Yea, thats not the same as the nightmare stuff. However, I think that is still not something that has happened yet, as we no longer get access to the PC, I feel that is future content we just get to see now because we have the recollection room. Itts probably happening soon, but not until we are able to use the PC in the game again. In the current build the MC cant access the blog yet.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
IN SUMMARY so the video we saw in the collection room of inoda fucking asuna without a condom is already canon or just a random video that appeared there? we will have to ask fujino xd
Thats scene you posted that was released as a bonus, when it first game out it was label as a test.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
People who complain about the update length don't realize the amount of effort it takes to designing/remaking game mechanics. Features like indicators, sms system, battle system etc. takes time to design, develop and test. He had to do all this (+ working full time in a foreign land + facing multiple real life issues) and still provide enough content to call it a 0.15 update, all within a month.

I feel like people are too spoiled from the usual update speed from Fujino. For reference, you could look at western patreon devs and see how they would take at least 3 months to achieve whatever progress Fujino does in 1 month. While plenty of Japanese devs takes at least a year to complete their basic RPGM game, devoid of any fancy mechanics.

If he continues to work at this speed, don't be surprised if he finally burns out and call it quits. He has to live on a very unhealthy schedule to deliver unrealistic expectations as a solo developer.

Reactions: crazy1st
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes