4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Neos274

Oct 16, 2021
Well really good update ! (+ with the condition of fujino it’s impressive !),
I just wanna say thet i love the « new » combat form with a hidden groping when kirito fighting with the excuse of inonda ability, hype for the nexts updates ! I hope more « combat scene » in the next update if possible

for the rest fujino do a masterpiece ntr game, and asuna slowly corruption are really good !

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
any gallery save for the new update? the game keeps crashing or lagging for me.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually saw your comment on ci-en mentioning it and because i had no idea what you where talking about looked up who that even is, i just thought it was some random goddess character.
Yeah, ironically despite being the big bad of the first half of her arc she's quite unknown unlike Alice that nowadays even non-SAO fans may have heard of. Like her she was introduced to this game as a complete OC-role (As equally as with Alice her 'canon character' just couldn't exist in this AU as is), which is why I said it truly caught me off-guard to see her there XP

Reactions: BleepBloop321

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
NTR coombrains are so starved for good NTR games they are going to ruin themselves by making Fujino drop everything lmao

at least Furryfags pay well despite constantly whining all the time, which is not the case for NTR coomers.

Also will part 2 of the update drop this weekend like promised or will it be delayed?

oldfart

Aug 14, 2016
Honestly i don't like going through the gallery and getting all the information, thats why i missed it. Again i don't really think it matters regardless.
The only real issue is that it contradicts the "Safty First" perk kinda (Since it only mentions Kirito and not Inoda) but you could also argue that it was a spur of the moment kinda thing.
Infact the more i think about it the more it doesn't even contradict that, like the whole concept of the perks is a corruption of her moral values and discovering her own kinks but even after that night Asunas principles of "Safty First" did not change.
Twisted world and all slow devs shouldn't get any respect either, fuck even in non-H games some people still simp for Star Citizen

• Angry
Reactions: BleepBloop321

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
Let me ask you something gentlemen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that's correct I'll nut big time. I'm a sucker for those kind of of ntr stories with several layers.

ArataLh

Jul 28, 2022
hey guys, how can i continue save file in part 2 to v0.15, i try to extract file v0,15 into part 2 file but don't have any save file? need help

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Let me ask you something gentlemen:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that's correct I'll nut big time. I'm a sucker for those kind of of ntr stories with several layers.
Uh, no? It's Inoda. He literally fucking the MC's LI while he's passed out in a fight, a week after r*ping her. His arc is about to take off, while Hebishima is on the way out. Hebishima is just a side character to squeeze more scenes out of the other side characters in play.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Didn't encounter any bug whatsoever on joiplay. The previous unpassable event where you have to click something with the mouse has been fixed. All in all a pretty good update. Lots of things and references from his previous games.
How do you manage to run part 2 on joiplay? Almost everyone doing that is facing some sort of error.

Yo_da

Jul 21, 2020
Can anyone answer how to solve this bug?
I just figured out a fix if you are having this issue trying to run it on joiplay on andriod. I switched the app I was extracting the zip file with. So try extracting with some other file app and it should fix it

Reactions: pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I just figured out a fix if you are having this issue trying to run it on joiplay on andriod. I switched the app I was extracting the zip file with. So try extracting with some other file app and it should fix it
Thanks bro. Extracting with winrar solve the problem.

Reactions: Yo_da

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
I just started playing again (I played through the whole "Test" version where it ended in kiritos room). But, are there any game-breaking bugs I should know about and avoid/work around before they happen?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes