4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
Aside from "hero party must fall", "Bakunyuu Party no NTR Boukenki" and NTRMAN works, Are there any good animated NTR games we can use to pass the time until xmas ?
Honestly thats a tough question, animated NTR is somehow a bit rarer.
NTR Knight has animated scenes but it isn't like a full on animated game and i enjoyed it.
Maybe you could look into that one and give it a try?

Reactions: hecom

NamonakiKami

Aug 14, 2022
Guys, please help me, what do I do? On the mission was going to the base Klein's, and got into the temple and can not get out of here, tried saving from the last mission, still the same thing

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Honestly thats a tough question, animated NTR is somehow a bit rarer.
NTR Knight has animated scenes but it isn't like a full on animated game and i enjoyed it.
Maybe you could look into that one and give it a try?
yeah the elf isekai game from the same dev was nice too

Yuri & Claire Balancing Love and Betryal is good animated NTR Game if you didnt play it already.
thank you for this, will dl today

Launched this now.
this will release tomorrow and we won't see it leaked and translated until next week.

glax._

Apr 4, 2022
Have you ever followed any eroge dev before? One eroge that is held up as being one of the better ones "Twisted World" (or if you wanna be specific about the dev "Snats") ran into a problem where they are now remaking the entire game again and because of this their last update was a year ago (well almost... it will be a year in about 20 days.) but for some reason people aren't able to give Fujino the same respect when he just moved country... I'm sorry if this is a bit agressive but please cram that whole "we will die of hunger" business and treat the dev with some humanity for gods sake.
I don't say it in a bad way, I have also been following fujino for a long time and he does a great job, and even more so when part 1 of SAO seems incredible to me, but I just wanted to say it in a way that for those who are criticizing each update , it has been the weakest version, I did not discredit him work and knowing heim situation in reality and in him daily life, that you have interpreted it as a form of ingratitude, does not mean that my comment was with that intention. (probably Don't understand my message, because English is not my native language.)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
so the missing sunday update will be for christmas a pity but you understand your situation when you live alone and far away from your country is very hard, anyway here I leave the decrypted gallery, I still can't find the scene of asuna sleeping with inoda xd

Fixi

Jul 22, 2017
а у кого есть сейф, а то у меня в галерее почти пусто, хотя на скринах выше видел, что у некоторых сцен больше.
Я буду очень благодарен
В галерее нет новых сцен, все их можно увидеть только во время игры

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
I don't say it in a bad way, I have also been following fujino for a long time and he does a great job, and even more so when part 1 of SAO seems incredible to me, but I just wanted to say it in a way that for those who are criticizing each update , it has been the weakest version, I did not discredit him work and knowing heim situation in reality and in him daily life, that you have interpreted it as a form of ingratitude, does not mean that my comment was with that intention. (probably Don't understand my message, because English is not my native language.)
Oh, i apologize. There has been a recent outbreak of people demanding more updates and attacking Fujino so the "we will die of hunger" comment just rubbed me the wrong way but if that wasn't your intention then again, i'm sorry.

Reactions: glax._
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes