4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
anyone have a save from before the tree boss fight? like when we first enter into that area? or slightly before?

glax._

Apr 4, 2022
Oh, i apologize. There has been a recent outbreak of people demanding more updates and attacking Fujino so the "we will die of hunger" comment just rubbed me the wrong way but if that wasn't your intention then again, i'm sorry.

dont worry man, yes i saw a lot of people said a lot of bad comments to fujino, i understand fujino in how is really difficult to change of house and work i appreciate all of him sacrifice and him work.

Yes, I said that about dying of hunger for people who believe that a video game is the only thing that exists for Fujino and for them, who have to stop thinking like that and relax a little.

Reactions: BleepBloop321

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I just noticed a cool feature in the update. On 6/4 after Asuna says she needs to leave to go home because her mother told her to, if you use Notes to get her location, it says "Asuna's Home" in Blue but then says Town Center in Green. Then after leaving school it says Love Hotel in Green. Before meeting Alice it says Town Center in Green. Then after meeting Klein it says Inoda's Apartment in Green and if you call her she answers while making dinner for Inoda.

So I think the story Inoda got Kyouko to call Asuna over to the Love Hotel. There Asuna saw Inoda with Kyouko and got angry. Then they went to Inoda's apartment to get answers. Inoda made her feel bad because she was ignoring him and got to start make him food again. Or maybe Asuna saw Inoda with the school prostitute in the Town Center, follow them to the Love Hotel, then went back to Town Center, then to Inoda's apartment to ask him? It is hard to tell the blog doesn't say what happened that day and I not even sure if Asuna knows about Kyouko. The "bad girl" she says is deceiving Inoda could be Kyouko or the school prostitute IMO.

AMAZING feature added without noticing. Got to remember to whip out the phone regularly to always check if any details are in there. Great work Fujino!
Damn, i noticed the feature, but only with the town center and can't remember calling her (next time i will call her CONSTANTLY xD), but i forgot to mention it, i think its a extremely cool feature that will shine the longer the game goes on.

Imagine how good it will be for freeroaming stuff.
Damn, I will confess I completely forgot about this particular game aspect after using it once after it was described, so I completely missed that, it's very cool (Probably another thing that was gonna be added on the next day, probably as part of the "Recollection Shrine" like the Peeking Event) and a sneaky way of putting more plot in quite a subtle way. Probably will do a full replay to see if you can gleam anything else by calling Asuna at every moment possible of every day XP

Who is the one fucking in the car that says the names KLEIN and KIRIGAYA, is not suguha and neither is SINON is Alice with a wig?
View attachment 3156839
Someone else already said it, but we actually had quite the talk about it a few pages back, we managed to deduce the woman is one of Alice's coworker (Hence the police uniform she's wearing) and the man seems likely to be Hebishima (Same model and would be hella weird for Fujino to randomly use a male NPC again). From what we theorized based off Fujino's statement and the words exchanged, it seems likely Fujino apparently made Hebishima be involved with the sex-trafficking ring that Alice, Kirito, and Klein are investigating (Hence him fucking the policewoman to know who Alice was bringing with her to that nigth's investigation). This is very likely Fujino setting up a realistic and not rushed way for Hebishima to be removed from the story if he actually goes down that route, aka have Hebishima be an actual criminal rather than just a piece of shit playboy and so later on he can be caught by the gang, hence him leaving the story, while also still keeping him around in case he ends up deciding not to get rid of him (After all in most NTR plots the 'criminals' are never caught because the authorities/universe become completely braindead/incompetent XP).

We will need to wait until the next update to know anything for sure, though.

Reactions: Animefan_09

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I was able to put the Kirito nightmare part in the rec Room but not the Inoda harrassement from the Boss tree fight
Kirito Nightmare modded 1.jpg Kirito Nightmare modded 2.jpg

As always WWW -> Data folder remplace Map081.json

It's no wonder making/updating the Rec room take the dev time, the way the event are structured are all over the place unlike most other game. Usually all events are written in the "CommonEvents.json" so you just need to put the command to trigger CommonEvent number .... in the specified sprite but here you get a few in "CommonEvents.json" and the rest of the in Mapxxx.json
From what i have seen, the dev remake a whole map with event in it then he has to remove the trigger to story progression.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I was able to put the Kirito nightmare part in the rec Room but not the Inoda harrassement from the Boss tree fight
View attachment 3157422 View attachment 3157424

It's no wonder making/updating the Rec room take the dev time, the way the event are structured are all over the place unlike most other game. Usually all events are written in the "CommonEvents.json" so you just need to put the command to trigger CommonEvent number .... in the specified sprite but here you get a few in "CommonEvents.json" and the rest of the in Mapxxx.json
From what i have seen, the dev remake a whole map with event in it then he has to remove the trigger to story progression.
Fujino probably does this because it's literally the only way some of the "events" can work with how he made them in the game, several of them are interrupted/change mid-scene by having the characters go back to RPGMaker mode and move around or need to do another trigger to continue the scene (The biggest example being the whole love hotel sequence in Part 1 that has Suguha's first time and combined that with the chat and with the ugly bastard fucking those 2 other girls cosplaying as Pyra and Mythra). That's probably why Fujino can't just put most if not all the events as a casually replaying one in the room.

dantrann

Mar 19, 2023
View attachment 3157422 View attachment 3157424

Can u tell me how to access the rec room pls

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
I just noticed a cool feature in the update. On 6/4 after Asuna says she needs to leave to go home because her mother told her to, if you use Notes to get her location, it says "Asuna's Home" in Blue but then says Town Center in Green. Then after leaving school it says Love Hotel in Green. Before meeting Alice it says Town Center in Green. Then after meeting Klein it says Inoda's Apartment in Green and if you call her she answers while making dinner for Inoda.

So I think the story Inoda got Kyouko to call Asuna over to the Love Hotel. There Asuna saw Inoda with Kyouko and got angry. Then they went to Inoda's apartment to get answers. Inoda made her feel bad because she was ignoring him and got to start make him food again. Or maybe Asuna saw Inoda with the school prostitute in the Town Center, follow them to the Love Hotel, then went back to Town Center, then to Inoda's apartment to ask him? It is hard to tell the blog doesn't say what happened that day and I not even sure if Asuna knows about Kyouko. The "bad girl" she says is deceiving Inoda could be Kyouko or the school prostitute IMO.

AMAZING feature added without noticing. Got to remember to whip out the phone regularly to always check if any details are in there. Great work Fujino!
Well done noticing small details form this update
Just like last game in part 1 everything that is colored Green are someway connected to NTR
From random NPCs hair color, Cuckito's name and stats, Some random details from Asuna's perks and stats page
Every green haired NPCs from part 1 have their own NTR side stories, and there are many of them

For part 2
I only played it Without a lot of exploring and only found 1 green haired NPCs in massage parlor (his girlfriend keep visiting massage parlor with him while he wait and watching? )
That's why in part 1 we have so many random NPCs sex scene . Most of the girl's came from the side stories (Clerk at clothing shop , milf at the park, pink haired twintail schoolgirl, etc )

But as I recall (maybe I'm wrong) because of a lot of complaints fujino will decrease random sex scenes from NPCs and focusing only in main stories. That's why maybe the side stories will only be Easter Eggs for people who knew the stories from part 1 beforehand and we only get minimum numbers of sex scene from it

Sorry for bad English

• Hey there
Reactions: kinglionheart

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Even though it's still a rpgm, Season 2 runs better and has been enhanced graphically. But dear god, you added in so much more fluff and useless gameplay. Takes like forever to get to a single lewd scene now, and seems like there's been less Asuna focus.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes