4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
We are talking about 6/4, the day where Asuna talks to Inoda. There is a blog entry for that day. We where only talking about specifically that day and what happend to Inoda and Asuna during it.

Ah i see, so the gyaru was ripping Inoda off and wanted to trick him by leading him to the love hotel so they (her boyfriend and some gang members) could beat him up or something but Asuna prevented it? Thats honestly a pretty compelling theory since it would also explain why the blog entry on that day (6/4) is so mixed about Inodas success. (Also the whole "she still cares about me~" line feels more important if that where the case.)
Okay, i was confused with the timeline then, weirdly enough, huh.

Also, I agree, this feels like a MASSIVE thing that should have been a PoV change but Fujino just didn't add yet and we may see in the future? NGL, at parts in this update it kinda felt like he prioritizing putting the H-scenes as the community wanted rather than making things like he normally "would" because he didn't have enough time, kinda like how instead of a "PoV change" option like in Part 2 we literally have to navigate the recollection room to see the bit of Inoda spying on Liz and Asuna in the bath, and this being days after the event passed. I don't know why but I feel like if Fujino wasn't in such a hurry or overworked he would have put things in a more 'ordered' way like in Part 1 and we're still missing the whole PoV change of 6/4 because of it, hence why this feels like a massive background thing that shouldn't be background because of how key it is for the main story (Not sure yet if he will end up adding/changing this in latter versions of the game or just leaving it as it is, though).

That said, it WOULD be funny if Fujino did indeed leave this is a massive hidden easter egg and just expected the players to find it, kinda feels like he was actually trolling a bit the people demanding so much more main story, now he left a HUGE development between Inoda and Asuna as something that most people would miss XD

Honestly, the only thing that feels 'off' about this is that he went out of his way to change the scene with the gyaru in the storeroom if this was always his plan, it feels a bit weird that he would actually rewrite the girl being shocked/awed at Inoda's dick and trying so hard to suck him off if he was always planning on having her make her boyfriend and his friends come extort him/beat him up, in that case the original version where she just plain refused him would have been more fitting. I feel either we're missing some context that will only make sense when we get a PoV change of that scene...or Fujino just changed/rewrote that bit so he could add a H-scene as people wanted more of those despite it later feeling a bit off XP

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
good morning I made the second compressed version of the game with all the MODS that people have posted so far thanks Gatsu this includes the collection room: It is not safe if it crashes so I recommend not to delete the version you have already downloaded.
this is what I modified:
i corrected the whole nightmare section while fighting with trent now you can see the scenes clear. save 5 go to liz's house
I changed the menu intro to a random video I found here just for practice purposes only.
now the important scene, can it be considered a spoiler?yes and no, I added a sex scene in the fight trent,I had to remove the kiss that are fujino files that has been uploading and some other of the same game, so those who want to see a slow corruption better not see it, finally I am working on the game engine, as many have noticed the game closes itself or crashes, I think it is the new implementation of the chat added to the special scenes plus the battles. I'm new to rpg games so this is for practice purposes only, it would be good to let fujino sensei work in peace. he will do an excellent job, there is no doubt about that, but it will take time. and the people who complain and bark should be informed about how hard and complicated it is to create a game from scratch ncluding koikatsu

Last edited:

pukislayer77

Sep 19, 2019
hello where can i get save for part 1? and how to get into scene or replay room. playing the game manually take long time.

Jun 15, 2018
This reminds me of apple. First they make the iphone, arguably better than anyone else, then development slows down a bit because its harder to always come up with new and better stuff. So people start hating cause they expect apple to keep up the same pace of development. You fucks forget that we wont even have iphones without apple in the first place.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
This reminds me of apple. First they make the iphone, arguably better than anyone else, then development slows down a bit because its harder to always come up with new and better stuff. So people start hating cause they expect apple to keep up the same pace of development. You fucks forget that we wont even have iphones without apple in the first place.
that's a huge jump to blame us for the iphone

• Haha
Reactions: JtC203

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
good morning I made the second compressed version of the game with all the MODS that people have posted so far thanks Gatsu this includes the collection room: It is not safe if it crashes so I recommend not to delete the version you have already downloaded.
this is what I modified:
i corrected the whole nightmare section while fighting with trent now you can see the scenes clear. save 5 go to liz's house
I changed the menu intro to a random video I found here just for practice purposes only.
now the important scene, can it be considered a spoiler?yes and no, I added a sex scene in the fight trent,I had to remove the kiss that are fujino files that has been uploading and some other of the same game, so those who want to see a slow corruption better not see it, finally I am working on the game engine, as many have noticed the game closes itself or crashes, I think it is the new implementation of the chat added to the special scenes plus the battles. I'm new to rpg games so this is for practice purposes only, it would be good to let fujino sensei work in peace. he will do an excellent job, there is no doubt about that, but it will take time. and the people who complain and bark should be informed about how hard and complicated it is to create a game from scratch ncluding koikatsu

Pixeldrain
??_??
Sad to hear Fujino is getting that treatment.
Some of the crash problem are due to holding "Space/Z/Enter" to move the dialog since it's speed up the whole game usually, so yeah it may cause the sprite to go behond the designed distance or overload script that make them boot at the same time over a period of gameplay. Not something i can help with but the autosave is a good safetybelt.

Regarding part 2 Was there any not included event that i missed?

Regarding part 1 Does the Asuna's Room event all work for you in the rec room?
Because i made a warp to the Rec Room right at the start of the game and all her event work in rec Room but with a completed game Rec Room they don't seems to work. Probably some variable at play.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
Where does the current content end for part 2? Is it day 6.6? Because I'm stuck in the recollection room/shrine thingy at the end of that day

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I'm confused.
The title is Part 2, but after playing it it says Part 1, what is the correct one?
I think it's the same. or this one part seems more refined.
2023-12-09 13_41_16-(13) RPGM - Sword Art Online_ The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v...png
Part 1 - The first part of the game, play this first.
Part 2 - The second part of the game that's still a work in progress.

Part 1 (Saikey) - The official English translation of part 1.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Where does the current content end for part 2? Is it day 6.6? Because I'm stuck in the recollection room/shrine thingy at the end of that day
Yes, that's the end of the current version, hell, you even get a message pretty much telling you that, Fujino put a text box when you enter the underground city about how there should be a bunch of NPCs there but he didn't have time to add them so that was left for next update.

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I leave you my saved game
the save is broken, I don't know how you got there, the day is wrong, the time is wrong, I think you used an old save or you are using the wrong version of the game that's different from the save, I teleported you in this save with a cheat but I don't know if it will break in the future

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes