4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
then in all cases it should be considered rape xd as they say the one of asuna sleeping of course it is also rape but the one of the mother seems a little less strong in the case of suguha it is a little more crude since she was under the effects of the drug.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
then in all cases it should be considered rape xd as they say the one of asuna sleeping of course it is also rape but the one of the mother seems a little less strong in the case of suguha it is a little more crude since she was under the effects of the drug.
Oh yeah, I also forgot about the "Asuna's sleeping blowjob".

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
I think people can try to argue about who is worse, but they are both criminal at this point.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I was saying that the only case where it wasn't rape was on the rainy night since the drug was false, even in RL that one would be a tough one to define.

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
guesses can be made based on skills from the game files
Thanks for sharing, just got into this game recently.

Gotta say, most of the implied scenarios make sense in an NTR game, so not a lot spoilers that someone couldn't assume already. But..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't read that spoiler if you're not looking to get spoiled, assuming it's true and doesn't get revised or changed before hand.

Hopefully the game gets more stable, encountered an earlier issue in 0.2 and downloaded the fix posted just recently, shame the OP wasn't updated. Also the fix seems to run worse? I think the game engine is dying under the weight of this game already.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Just bring Charlie or Toriyama guy back. He broke up with his girlfriend in the village so he comes back to town and finds Suguha without a man to please. Suguha will use the techniques Hebishima taught her to heal his broken heart and penis. Great ending! Everyone happy!
People should understand at this point that regardless of what they went or how they think is 'boring' that if Hebishima is removed there is not gonna be "anyone else" she's "given" to, really XD Either she stays with Hebishima or she's plot-handled to Inoda if the former vanishes, Fujino specifically got rid of the other 'relevant' NPCs and he's not gonna bring them back, hell, if Hebishima wasn't vital to Sinon and Suguha's plot he clearly would have gotten rid of him too when he made all the changes for Part 2, the mere fact he's considering to get rid of him at all because people complained about the focus on the non-Inoda things basically confirms that (Also, is kinda a rule for NTR worlds that the 'NTR guys' never get anything good, sadly a sad cliche, so Charlie is destined to forever be a cuck just by that rule, Fujino doesn't break from the eternal-NTR-tropes as much as his writing may be more complex than the usual H-doujins :3)

Klein COULD be an option if, well, it was anyone but Klein honestly. I'm still not 100% sure if he would even keep Alice, not with the sex trafficking ring clearly on their tails, Klein's negative luck when it comes to women is legendary and it would be on brand for him to get to fuck Alice only for her to them be stolen by the criminals. Unless as mentioned early Kirito and the group manage to do an usually-impossible-twist for NTR worlds and actually manage to successful defeat and arrest those dudes XP

However I believe that at this point we should once again shift our focus to more immediate things...should be only hours left for the update to release everyone! Are you all ready?

Reactions: curuchett

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
If Asuna's getting dicked IRL by Inoda next update, I hope we see her getting dicked on FOG in today's update (mb during the massage scene ?)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If Asuna's getting dicked IRL by Inoda next update, I hope we see her getting dicked on FOG in today's update (mb during the massage scene ?)
I did think myself the massage scene would probably escalate to sex thanks to whatever the fuck they used to put Kirito to sleep, after all it was suspiciously soon after Liz revealed that apparently having sex too intensely in FOG would slowly 'affect you' IRL, and then she teamed up with Inoda, so...

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Everyone getting all excited and we all know it will just leave us with some scene hidden behind a door that won't be out till the next update again.

Reactions: Artless

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
Please do not forget to leave images and context of what is happening, I am saving milk for the update at the end of February or March + Daily Lives of My Countryside, I want to die from lack of fluids as a legend

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes