4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I like this slow ntr progression Liz will be corrupted by inoda but first is inoda I really like the seen we’re inoda told a dirty joke to Asuna and she laughed at it and Liz trying to make Asuna see inoda more favorably behind Kirito back but at the same time inoda he corrupts Liz with out knowing it himself

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
My exact thoughts. First game and the start of this game was great but development slowed, main story scenes got more and more scarce and the story overall lost it's way imo. Last three updates were so big of a let down literally unsubscribed from his patreon. Because, if the games goes on like this he will either abandon it to remaster/remake the old games or rush the ending.
Totally agree with you but dickriders aren't ready for that talk yet. I've been here before this game blew up and I really enjoyed part 1. Part 2 however is just a disappointment compared to part 1 in terms of the story. Sure, he has been dishing out updates regularly, but quantity doesn't equate to quality.

I get it. This is just a side project and his IRL matters such as his safety/job/health comes first. Furthermore, each of us have differing opinions on how we want the game to be (E.g I would much prefer if Asuna was shared to the whole neighbourhood instead of being Inoda's exclusively), and Fujino can't possibly satisfy us all. He isn't to be blamed at all for how the game is going. HOWEVER, I still feel that part 2 is disappointment compared to part 1.

Even with that being said, I am and will still continue to support Fujino through Patreon. Im excited to see what the future holds for this game!

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I really like the update, don't know why ppl are complaining. Fujino has set up Asuna fall by putting pressure on her from all the way. Was kinda pissed when kirito dick suddenly grew, but since it was one time experience which aided in kirito being insecure about his size and remembering Inoda's dick. I personally don't think by Thursday Asuna will have sex with Inoda (unless drugs or hypnosis is involved). However, willingly she's started to find comfort in Inoda as we can see in his dirty jokes n all. So, basically, In front of Inoda she doesn't have to pretend and can find comfort against her mom's pressure. So, she'll slowly open up to Inoda again. Greatly excited for next update!

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
  • Fujino AsagamiJanuary 31, 2024 08:46

• In version 0.25 alone, the number of CGs has exceeded that of the previous version, not counting maps and new systems and values. So it’s not like it’s a mess. The reason why I feel like the progress has been reset is probably because the previous rainy night was just an accident. In addition, most people don’t like the fast pace there and want to see the slow unfolding of the depravity. But these are all reports from last year.

well if it was an accident you can understand the plot then but this time it looked like it was going around in a circle especially the day where KIRITO did practically nothing, maybe wasted time, so far this is the only image I have not found and this from version 0.1
View attachment 3310946
I think he spent so long on Kirito because of the poll he did, I bet the winning vote was for more Kirito sex stuff. Probably trying to do a bunch of it the best he can to avoid more bitching like when he did the rainy night stuff, and people complained it was too short.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
This game looks kind of interesting, but I am confused pt1? pt2? translated fix? what in the install hell do I do here? Compressed version is only pt 2 I assume? So what is the final compressed pt 1 version then? And what version is the translation version and is that saying part 1 and 2 are not translated then? ... Maybe I'll come back later
Hello. It isn't that hard.
There is 2 games, part 1 is the first. It is finished, there is an official release, you don't need anything else with that.

For part 2, it is an ongoing game, it is still in development and what we are talking about most of the time. The last update is the 2.25 version

Reactions: samerkh and LordFrz

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Totally agree with you but dickriders aren't ready for that talk yet. I've been here before this game blew up and I really enjoyed part 1. Part 2 however is just a disappointment compared to part 1 in terms of the story. Sure, he has been dishing out updates regularly, but quantity doesn't equate to quality.

I get it. This is just a side project and his IRL matters such as his safety/job/health comes first. Furthermore, each of us have differing opinions on how we want the game to be (E.g I would much prefer if Asuna was shared to the whole neighbourhood instead of being Inoda's exclusively), and Fujino can't possibly satisfy us all. He isn't to be blamed at all for how the game is going. HOWEVER, I still feel that part 2 is disappointment compared to part 1.

Even with that being said, I am and will still continue to support Fujino through Patreon. Im excited to see what the future holds for this game!
Part 2 just started, of course its not as developed at part1. He was mostly still building the systems and maps.
This game looks kind of interesting, but I am confused pt1? pt2? translated fix? what in the install hell do I do here? Compressed version is only pt 2 I assume? So what is the final compressed pt 1 version then? And what version is the translation version and is that saying part 1 and 2 are not translated then? ... Maybe I'll come back later
Play Part 1, you can get the fan translation or the saikey official translation. The saikey version was made steam safe to avoid copyright. After you play part 1 come back and get part 2, the english fix was for an issue with the last update, its not needed anymore.

ryze4321

Oct 16, 2017
También encontré el mismo problema. Pero ERROR
Porque tú y yo tomamos la caja a la manera perezosa
Debes regresar al mapa original con 3 cuadros, debes tomar un cuadro y caminar por el mapa.
[/CITA]

You have a save with this part? i need plz

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Suguhan that suguha this, Alice bla2 oh my can the Dev make some content for Asuna, Im tired with this shit side character.
I don't know who Alice is, so I don't care for her.
But Slutsuma is a boring character, all she does, is going to school, after that fucks with Inoda or Kirito or play games, and everybody knows how it's gonna end, so she is basically just a fuck toy. I don't believe that I'm saying this, but even Cuckito has more depth. :rolleyes:

Suguha on the other hand, despite being in a much worse situation and much more corrupted is finally developing as a character. Making her NTR Asuna was a smart move by the dev, that's unusual for the genre, makes her much more likable and opens possibilities for new scenes.

Jul 21, 2023
I really like the scenes and the tension building so far. Quick question though. Are the characters supposed to be so... dumb/oblivious? Like Kirito seems so hilariously stupid that it defies all logic. Give the average person 1/10 of what he has seen, heard, and experienced and they would be like "That bitch is cheatin' on me!". Liz's behavior alone would do that lol.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
I really like the scenes and the tension building so far. Quick question though. Are the characters supposed to be so... dumb/oblivious? Like Kirito seems so hilariously stupid that it defies all logic. Give the average person 1/10 of what he has seen, heard, and experienced and they would be like "That bitch is cheatin' on me!". Liz's behavior alone would do that lol.
Well, as far as I know, he's far more smarter than other Ntr protagonist. Specially in part 2.

Reactions: bucefala

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
It's totally fine to criticize the author and provide feedback, as everyone has the right to do so. This particular storyline has indeed exposed several issues, and I would like to briefly discuss my original intentions behind its design.

Feel free to discuss the work itself and the creator, but let's avoid creating conflicts in the comment section.

1. The text volume in this update was substantial.

I mentioned this issue briefly towards the end, as the lack of time on finishing Thursday contents, which is crucial, led to my own shortcomings. If there had been content for Thursday, there might not have been as much controversy. Additionally, I took reference from some elements of the original work, aiming to provide a better textual narrative experience. However, it seems that this didn't resonate well, and I will make adjustments moving forward.

2. There was an excessive focus on Inoda's inner struggles, resulting in a weak sense of betrayal.

This is also my own doing, as I intended to shape Inoda as a somewhat perverted and comical character. Moreover, considering that many friends identified with Inoda through self-insertion, I didn't want to portray him as a complete scumbag. However, it appears that the outcome didn't satisfy everyone, and I will reassess this moving forward.

The issue with the sense of betrayal lies in the current progress. I currently don't have any remarkable developments for Inoda and Asuna's dynamic. This ties into another problem.

3. The progress is too slow, almost repeating the beginning stages of the part 1.

This storyline was influenced by the results of previous polls, where the majority voted for Kirito and Asuna to have a romantic relationship and preferred a slow-paced development. However, due to production constraints, there have been discrepancies and misdirection:

It seems that many players expected a more intense event to occur during the first massage event. But I considered that this shouldn't be a short-lived encounter like Nero's scenes. I had to consider the potential for reusing Liz and Kirito in this context.

Regarding the previous preview CG (to clarify, it was indeed Inoda's fantasy), it created unfavorable expectations. However, I couldn't deliver it on Thursday, and that's my fault. Starting from the next update, I will consider increasing the progression speed between Inoda and Asuna and introducing more engaging gameplay for Kirito himself.

Lastly, a plea:

Publicly sharing content invites criticism and suggestions, and I was not closing the comment section because people were hurling insults at me. It's impossible for me to cater to every fan's taste, and there will always be controversy surrounding the storyline. Feel free to discuss it among yourselves, but please refrain from attacking each other

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes