4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Exactly. What's important is that Asuna's relationship with Kirito is going down, and Asuna's relationship with Inoda is going up. In the next update, Asuna's relationship with Inoda will definitely go up, and Asuna's relationship with Kirito will continue to go down until it finally becomes 10/999
That actually makes me think about how the cuck ending will be reflected. Will she be disgusted by Kirito liking it, or will she be in love with Kirito, but her body would belong to Inoda? Or maybe there will be an arrangement between Inoda and Kirito, allowing him to observe them... :unsure:

Reactions: bucefala

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
I think it's a good idea for him to close the comments because most of the people he criticizes never support him and have always played for free. When something doesn't appeal to them, they'll criticize him.
The fact that the author screwed up was noticed by a lot of people. This is the reason for the war in the comments

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
That actually makes me think about how the cuck ending will be reflected. Will she be disgusted by Kirito liking it, or will she be in love with Kirito, but her body would belong to Inoda? Or maybe there will be an arrangement between Inoda and Kirito, allowing him to observe them... :unsure:
It depends on the player, one player will choose netorase and the other player will choose ntr, i.e. Kirito will find out about Asuna's betrayal with Inoda and will be devastated. This is the player's choice, I choose ntr, so Kirito will find out about it and will be devastated, his Asuna is cheating on Kirito with Inoda

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
1 lost point. What is so interesting how that 1 point was lost. It was not from Kirito raping Asuna. It was from Kyouko making her relationship with Kirito so difficult. So nothing Kirito did but just being with him. A small but important downward step!
Absolutely, which also means that he can't redeem himself, since he actually did nothing wrong, her environment just makes being with him harder.

We can also assume, that that 1 point is symbolic and in the next few updates the drop with be exponentially more. First he loses 10 points, then 20, then 40and so on.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It depends on the player, one player will choose netorase and the other player will choose ntr, i.e. Kirito will find out about Asuna's betrayal with Inoda and will be devastated. This is the player's choice, I choose ntr, so Kirito will find out about it and will be devastated, his Asuna is cheating on Kirito with Inoda
Didn't Fujino say that in the NTR ending, Kirito wouldn't figure out the cheating? So basically, Asuna just breaks up with him, for no apparent reason in his perspective.

I'm specifically referring to cuck; there are many ways you could go about it. That's what I was asking – what others think about how it will play out in the end.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
The fact that the author screwed up was noticed by a lot of people. This is the reason for the war in the comments
Well the Chinese have had their asses on fire since the last update, and let's face it my ass is on fire too
It was too controversial an update, too far away from the first part and the development of NTR and on ci-en many people quite reasonably said that Inoda became a good guy and the game slipped into a weird love story.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Didn't Fujino say that in the NTR ending, Kirito wouldn't figure out the cheating? So basically, Asuna just breaks up with him, for no apparent reason in his perspective.

I'm specifically referring to cuck; there are many ways you could go about it. That's what I was asking – what others think about how it will play out in the end.
That ending only has Kirito not knowing about the cheating. Nothing about breaking up. Kirito can still think he is Asuna's boyfriend but she will go to her true boyfriend whenever Inoda wants. It is a game they are playing with Kirito. Kirito just does not know it.

I was wondering how Asuna will treat Kirito at the end too. We know either Kirito will know and like the cheating or be happy not know about it. But how will Asuna's think about Kirito? My suggestion is Kirito can give Asuna gifts to increase her affection. If her affection is high she will be happy to show off to Kirito and support him in battle. If not then she will be disgusted with Kirito and not support him. This might be a hard mechanic to implement so I don't have high hopes.

Reactions: xJuma

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
for me everything is going well, Asuna and inoda had that amazing night of sex, Asuna fought with him and was trying to stay away from him, kirito advised inoda, and now his girlfriend is again with her eyes focused on that huge dick of inoda, I think that in the next update we will have great progress, in fog and in real life.

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
That ending only has Kirito not knowing about the cheating. Nothing about breaking up. Kirito can still think he is Asuna's boyfriend but she will go to her true boyfriend whenever Inoda wants. It is a game they are playing with Kirito. Kirito just does not know it.

I was wondering how Asuna will treat Kirito at the end too. We know either Kirito will know and like the cheating or be happy not know about it. But how will Asuna's think about Kirito? My suggestion is Kirito can give Asuna gifts to increase her affection. If her affection is high she will be happy to show off to Kirito and support him in battle. If not then she will be disgusted with Kirito and not support him. This might be a hard mechanic to implement so I don't have high hopes.
I really really hope they stay an official couple to the public with a family and everything - the babies are just not his. Meanwhile she doesn't care at all about him, and wants to spend as much time as possible with Inoda. But it will be interesting how Fujino wants this to develop, most important thing personally is, that Kirito never finds out.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
my only fear is that all the insults and criticism will lead Fujino to finish the game in a hurry like he did with his other games, or abandon it permanently. I understand the disappointment of many, I myself was partly not satisfied with expectations, but let's let him work in peace, too much criticism would lead to worse results. With this latest update, it has opened several paths for future updates but many fans fail to understand this, wanting everything immediately is not the correct choice

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I really really hope they stay an official couple to the public with a family and everything - the babies are just not his. Meanwhile she doesn't care at all about him, and wants to spend as much time as possible with Inoda. But it will be interesting how Fujino wants this to develop, most important thing personally is, that Kirito never finds out.
Yeah, I think, with pragnancy it's obvious, that Kirito would know, thats not his at some point, because that means, that Asuna has 100% fallen for Inoda, so why should she care about Kirito knowing or not, unless her madona complex then applyes on Kirito, which would be ironic :)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
My bet on in FOG BJ, while Kirito uses his new power to fully disable his senses (how practical) :ROFLMAO:

And then, there will be complaints about how could she do this in front of him; that is way too quick corruption :p
Pretty sure it just reduces his hearing (To an unrealistically useless degree if it was actually an in-game skill for a real game world but perfect for NTR Cliches to happen, most likely XD), but yeah, it's basically guaranteed that will happen, that skill was obtained this update for a reason after all :3

satoraiden

Nov 7, 2022
My bet on in FOG BJ, while Kirito uses his new power to fully disable his senses (how practical) :ROFLMAO:

And then, there will be complaints about how could she do this in front of him; that is way too quick corruption :p
You look around at people's opinions. We see:
- Portioned content, but looking back, after 4 months we see wasted 17 hours of gameplay in which several times repeated dialog and the same motives.
- There are so many secondary stories that the main story just fades and gets lost on their background.
- Inoda is no longer an independent character, so much so that he is used as a puppet by everyone from Asuna's friend to God.
- There is virtually no content related to direct NTR in the world. Only in the dream world.
- And of the content in the NTR game we have 1 harassment scene during the fight with a tree, 1 Hjob scene because the heroine was told a dirty joke and had her leg massaged, cool…

We don't mind the slower pace of the story, after all we need to make a new foundation for the characters after the events of the first part. We don't want to press 1 button and get Ero. We want the balance of the story. Let me remind you that the first part lasted only 7~8 hours, which in such a short time managed to tell a lot of events both major and minor. Where the hero could find scenes with Ero in the world acting as extra content. Where the heroes developed in FOG and inoda really was sly and pressed for pity, but not in this installment.

I understand that Fujino wants to make a large-scale game, but in my personal opinion, he went the wrong way. We're already a quarter of the way through the game, almost 20 hours have been spent, which is literally 2.5 times more compared to the last part, and Asuna has only FORGIVEN Inoda for that night. Inoda has ceased to be cunning, he is exclusively kicked in order for him to do some action in the direction of Asuna, while not being able to do anything, even God helped him so that he could give a banal massage. And Kirito simply disappeared from this triangle, in the first part he was constantly distracted from Asuna, which Inoda took advantage of and spent time with her, Inoda literally forced her to come to his house almost every evening, having come up with a good excuse for this. In the first part, Kirito was not with her because he was constantly asked to help people, work, etc., and in the second part, he is not with her because Asuna's mother said so...
As a result, we get neither fish nor meat. We spend ~20 hours of our lives reading a novel, with a lot of dialogue, seeing a lot of additional content that literally breaks in in the middle of the main story, and then at the end of the day we go into the dream world to simply get the main ero content and events important to the plot. Personally, in my opinion, this is not normal, just like in an NTR game to make more vanilla content in the main story, I already know that they are in a romantic relationship, I don’t have to remind you how much they love each other several times, especially when delaying the approach of NTR events. I want a balance of stories, but so far I only get graphomania and micro scenes of Ero as a reward. Understanding the current path and pace of development, in the best case we will see the finale at the end of the year, and the game time will exceed 100+ hours.

Last edited:

totodie

Oct 6, 2018
Hi guys, i apologize if this was asked earlier but i could not find the answer. In the Part where Asuna gave a Hjbob to Kirito in the kitchen and later there is an option to use 20 Cockolding ponts, Is there any way to get to those points? I replayed the game just to check if that is possible but so far i was unseccesful. Does anyone knows if this is possible?

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
You look around at people's opinions. We see:
- Portioned content, but looking back, after 4 months we see wasted 17 hours of gameplay in which several times repeated dialog and the same motives.
- There are so many secondary stories that the main story just fades and gets lost on their background.
- Inoda is no longer an independent character, so much so that he is used as a puppet by everyone from Asuna's friend to God.
- There is virtually no content related to direct NTR in the world. Only in the dream world.
- And of the content in the NTR game we have 1 harassment scene during the fight with a tree, 1 Hjob scene because the heroine was told a dirty joke and had her leg massaged, cool…

We don't mind the slower pace of the story, after all we need to make a new foundation for the characters after the events of the first part. We don't want to press 1 button and get Ero. We want the balance of the story. Let me remind you that the first part lasted only 7~8 hours, which in such a short time managed to tell a lot of events both major and minor. Where the hero could find scenes with Ero in the world acting as extra content. Where the heroes developed in FOG and inoda really was sly and pressed for pity, but not in this installment.

I understand that Fujino wants to make a large-scale game, but in my personal opinion, he went the wrong way. We're already a quarter of the way through the game, almost 20 hours have been spent, which is literally 2.5 times more compared to the last part, and Asuna has only FORGIVEN Inoda for that night. Inoda has ceased to be cunning, he is exclusively kicked in order for him to do some action in the direction of Asuna, while not being able to do anything, even God helped him so that he could give a banal massage. And Kirito simply disappeared from this triangle, in the first part he was constantly distracted from Asuna, which Inoda took advantage of and spent time with her, Inoda literally forced her to come to his house almost every evening, having come up with a good excuse for this. In the first part, Kirito was not with her because he was constantly asked to help people, work, etc., and in the second part, he is not with her because Asuna's mother said so...
As a result, we get neither fish nor meat. We spend ~20 hours of our lives reading a novel, with a lot of dialogue, seeing a lot of additional content that literally breaks in in the middle of the main story, and then at the end of the day we go into the dream world to simply get the main ero content and events important to the plot. Personally, in my opinion, this is not normal, just like in an NTR game to make more vanilla content in the main story, I already know that they are in a romantic relationship, I don’t have to remind you how much they love each other several times, especially when delaying the approach of NTR events. I want a balance of stories, but so far I only get graphomania and micro scenes of Ero as a reward. Understanding the current path and pace of development, in the best case we will see the finale at the end of the year, and the game time will exceed 100+ hours.
I agree with everything this person wrote, the comments on patreon and ci-en also reflect this position, the length of the game is already equal to AAA games, yeah Resident Evil 2 took me less time than this game, how long will the story develop until something will start to happen and not another flashback or a dream

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This update had Inoda trying to gain Asuna trust again i like but remember this help coming from liz in dark twisted way she try to become his wingman so she make Asuna his while she trying to get Kirito but that plan will backfire on her the will probably intense scenes between Inoda and Asuna that will escalate because of him or liz help but at the same liz and inoda will have there own intense moments but remember liz is trying to get kirito

Last edited:
Reactions: pnkrel
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes