4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
On other platforms, the atmosphere appears to be more toxic. Here, at least, most people support their complaints with arguments.
The sad thing is, the other platforms are what Fujino CAN SEE, while I doubt he really browses or even knows about this thread, like, it's technically releasing his game for free so even if he did he may not really bother checking after all...

Reactions: 4-kun and pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Also, no offense, but that's not all NTR is about. There are NTR games of much darker nature like 'Dark Hero Party,' and also some with exceptional storytelling like 'Hero Party Must Fall.' There is nothing wrong with trying to be unique.

But I think the main problem here is the significant change between part 1 and part 2. The first one was more of a 'classical' NTR, akin to your examples. The second part is, well, I don't know... different in many ways?
Different can be good. If you read his roadmap for perks. He really planned to make it great NTR game. Full of corruption and betrayal. It's simply ppl are pressurising fujino too early because they can't play a game which doesn't reach their expectations quickly. What NTR is or not is a different question, but all this bullying at the earliest stages of games is unjustified. Considering, how much content he had made, and the part 2 just started in October. Ppl are behaving like it has been years that game has started. His release pace is great. The only fault he has is that he's getting affected by ppl.

Reactions: Eet_Fuk

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Different can be good. If you read his roadmap for perks. He really planned to make it great NTR game. Full of corruption and betrayal. It's simply ppl are pressurising fujino too early because they can't play a game which doesn't reach their expectations quickly. What NTR is or not is a different question, but all this bullying at the earliest stages of games is unjustified. Considering, how much content he had made, and the part 2 just started in October. Ppl are behaving like it has been years that game has started. His release pace is great. The only fault he has is that he's getting affected by ppl.
Yeah, I've studied the perks already; it seems good on paper! But, as someone mentioned earlier, that roadmap was created at the beginning, so something might still change due to pressure, for example. I guess we'll see.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
The sad thing is, the other platforms are what Fujino CAN SEE, while I doubt he really browses or even knows about this thread, like, it's technically releasing his game for free so even if he did he may not really bother checking after all...
On the other hand, if he knows that comments here are mostly well-argued critiques, he may check it out from time to time.

icyair

Feb 7, 2020
this list has long been out of date, it was before all these votes and stuff. and to be honest some of the points in it are very questionable.
Now the game is so far away from ntr and corruption that it's turning into a game where the cool guy Inoda starts dating Asuna, who happens to be dating the good-for-nothing kirito. And there's no betrayal or corruption, just her meeting her true love.

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
this list has long been out of date, it was before all these votes and stuff. and to be honest some of the points in it are very questionable.
Now the game is so far away from ntr and corruption that it's turning into a game where the cool guy Inoda starts dating Asuna, who happens to be dating the good-for-nothing kirito. And there's no betrayal or corruption, just her meeting her true love.
Too early to put that perk list in bin. You can, if you want. N Inoda being good guy n all is just an assumption because he try to act close with Asuna. In truth, we all know his intentions is to Ntr kirito. I believe this game is going to be great. So, I will wait for future updates.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Too early to put that perk list in bin. You can, if you want. N Inoda being good guy n all is just an assumption because he try to act close with Asuna. In truth, we all know his intentions is to Ntr kirito. I believe this game is going to be great. So, I will wait for future updates.
I agree with the perk list; for now, most of it is yet to come. Regarding Inoda not being intended to be a scumbag, that's according to Fujino's own statement, so it seems that's the way he wants him to be. I don't think it's a good idea, but I'll respect that. If it's what he planned for the main plot, I'm here for Sugu now anyway. :D

Reactions: pnkrel

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I agree with the perk list; for now, most of it is yet to come. Regarding Inoda not being intended to be a scumbag, that's according to Fujino's own statement, so it seems that's the way he wants him to be. I don't think it's a good idea, but I'll respect that. If it's what he planned for the main plot, I'm here for Sugu now anyway. :D
Keyword or key phrase is "complete scumbag". So overall still a scumbag. And the nice guy act in the update is overall still just an act. The thoughts he has is him overall still just trying to manipulate Asuna and holding himself back to get what he wants, since forcing himself on her set himself back.

Reactions: bucefala and pnkrel

pnkrel

Dec 9, 2020
Keyword or key phrase is "complete scumbag". So overall still a scumbag. And the nice guy act in the update is overall still just an act. The thoughts he has is him overall still just trying to manipulate Asuna and holding himself back to get what he wants, since forcing himself on her set himself back.
Exactly that's what I feel as well. I don't know why everyone signing him off as a good guy, while he has become more douche as the update goes XD He's been cunning just to get closer to Asuna, yet if you read his blog. His real personality shows.

Reactions: bucefala

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
In reference to the perk list. I don't know the influence people have had on what Fujino wants to do, but the perk list and the 1st week of events were things Fujino himself already decided on before asking for input. The perk list itselfs implies Fujino wants to slowly build up on corruption what with having things at Lvl 1, 2, and 3. The 1st week of events also shows the distance between Asuna and Inoda, with the events of Sunday already being pre-determined in his planning.

Fujino also mentions in old posts how people were disappointed about the lack of Asuna related CGs. But overall their focus was on Suguha since that's what they mentioned was pre-determined. The perk list and massive overhaul to how the game looks and acts is also something that has little influence by others. This includes the recollection room, the anxiety bars, the live chat, the cellphone mechanics, the updated battle system, the introduction of all the SAO characters (minus Alice) and their respective side stories. Overall there's a lot of things that Fujino has decided on themselves that seems to imply they're rather passionate and want to develop a bigger game instead of rushing towards the finish.

The perk list alone probably suggests an overall longer game that while disappointing for some people might imply a significantly longer development time than anything he has worked on before. Anyways the point I'm getting at is that I think Fujino hasn't been influenced significantly enough to really worry about anything as of yet. Updates 0.1, 0.16, 0.21 include majority of the things Fujino themself already wanted to do. So now we're on update 0.25 which seems to still be following the narrative or rough draft plot points that Fujino had already set up in the previous 3 updates. So I don't know; let him cook I guess?

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Sorry for posting again but i would really like an answer even if it's no, is there any way to change the name of Inoda or is that impossible ?
No you can't unless you rewrite every script of the game
--
For the Saikey version of part 1 they did rewrite the name of Kirito/Asuna/Suguha since they wanted to remove SAO reference but Inoda is not in SAO so they left him with his name unlike Kirito/Asuna/Suguha who are re-written with a code so you can change the name as you wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambda777777

Hentai7891

Aug 15, 2021
first game feel more a live compare sec part. free explorer the world a lot side stuff happen and more scene happening. too much dialogue on these update, actually the last update also a lot dialogue(he said he will improve it???) for the time update with scene too long

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
first game feel more a live compare sec part. free explorer the world a lot side stuff happen and more scene happening. too much dialogue on these update, actually the last update also a lot dialogue(he said he will improve it???) for the time update with scene too long
the first part is finishes so the maps have more events, he'll add more in part 2 with time, with improve the dialogues I think he means denser dialogues, say more with less words

Reactions: pnkrel
4.10 star(s) 101 Votes