4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe not suguha probably sinoh or Asuna mom
Whether you like her or not, Asuna's mom is essential to Asuna's story so she won't be getting less screentime.
This is another 'issue', really, at this point he has advanced enough in every storyline that except for Alice all the characters have become basically key for their specific plots going forward, and Alice's is ironically the one that needs the most screentime because it's the least developed one in terms of NTR-H-Game (It was nothing but empty build-up literally until this last update where we knew that out of nowhere Alice had actually already fallen in the clutches of the sex criminals thanks to a convenient Mind Control device). And as we commented before, Fujino can't simply just retroactively remove a whole storyline at this stage not only because it would affect the plot but because it could cause a lot of bugs, so in the end no matter what he decides to reduce, the other plots are gonna suffer from it.

At this point sadly I think the only real 'good' option Fujino has is to rush the Asuna/Inoda thing and finally have them start fucking again, the number of people who feel is rushed will undoubtedly be less than the ones glad that Asuna is finally fully NTR-ed and would reduce the complaints, especially if it guaranteed that no matter which plot was running in an update Asuna would always be getting fucked by Inoda in the background while Kirito does/deals with something else. Mind you, I know a lot of people here wouldn't be happy with things getting rushed, but Fujino has basically written himself into a corner trying to please everyone so unless he suddenly starts ignoring what everyone says/wants (Which is sadly unlikely at this stage), this would be his best bet going forward most likely...

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
This is another 'issue', really, at this point he has advanced enough in every storyline that except for Alice all the characters have become basically key for their specific plots going forward, and Alice's is ironically the one that needs the most screentime because it's the least developed one in terms of NTR-H-Game (It was nothing but empty build-up literally until this last update where we knew that out of nowhere Alice had actually already fallen in the clutches of the sex criminals thanks to a convenient Mind Control device). And as we commented before, Fujino can't simply just retroactively remove a whole storyline at this stage not only because it would affect the plot but because it could cause a lot of bugs, so in the end no matter what he decides to reduce, the other plots are gonna suffer from it.

At this point sadly I think the only real 'good' option Fujino has is to rush the Asuna/Inoda thing and finally have them start fucking again, the number of people who feel is rushed will undoubtedly be less than the ones glad that Asuna is finally fully NTR-ed and would reduce the complaints, especially if it guaranteed that no matter which plot was running in an update Asuna would always be getting fucked by Inoda in the background while Kirito does/deals with something else. Mind you, I know a lot of people here wouldn't be happy with things getting rushed, but Fujino has basically written himself into a corner trying to please everyone so unless he suddenly starts ignoring what everyone says/wants (Which is sadly unlikely at this stage), this would be his best bet going forward most likely...
It probably would have been better to make the othe NtR events into side quests as soon we made progress on Asuna and inoda we could have the option to do the NTR side quest but it’s too late at this you know i kinda miss the random NTR events seeing women cheating on someone I kinda hope to see Charlie finding out his girlfriend cheated on him with the fat manager like close to the ending of the game where Charlie finds out that he has been NTR kirito in a side quest finds out why and when it happened then he finds video journals of the manager and Charlie girlfriend that showed the hold story but now if someone asked fujino to removed it because they thought it was boring they are messed up

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It probably would have been better to make the othe NtR events into side quests as soon we made progress on Asuna and inoda we could have the option to do the NTR side quest but it’s too late at this you know i kinda miss the random NTR events seeing women cheating on someone I kinda hope to see Charlie finding out his girlfriend cheated on him with the fat manager like close to the ending of the game where Charlie finds out that he has been NTR kirito in a side quest finds out why and when it happened then he finds video journals of the manager and Charlie girlfriend that showed the hold story but now if someone asked fujino to removed it because they thought it was boring they are messed up
Sure, you could have thought of a workaround, but such things need to be considered before the actual development process. Fujino had a plan for how he wanted to proceed with the development, and how could he have known that it would end in such demanding complaints? Now it's too late to change things that have already been implemented; all he can do is cut some of the planned content. Even that could be a challenge, as every event takes place live in-game and proceeds in real-time, and time is intricately tied to the story. So, he will probably need to adjust his plan by a fair bit. That is only one aspect to consider among others.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Sure, you could have thought of a workaround, but such things need to be considered before the actual development process. Fujino had a plan for how he wanted to proceed with the development, and how could he have known that it would end in such demanding complaints? Now it's too late to change things that have already been implemented; all he can do is cut some of the planned content. Even that could be a challenge, as every event takes place live in-game and proceeds in real-time, and time is intricately tied to the story. So, he will probably need to adjust his plan by a fair bit. That is only one aspect to considerg among others.
Yeah I just hope if he ever makes another NTR game I don’t mind he adds more NTR stories but he should consider making them side quests so it be easy to do stuff he wants and after we do plot main plot we can do the side quests

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah I just hope if he ever makes another NTR game I don’t mind he adds more NTR stories but he should consider making them side quests so it be easy to do stuff he wants and after we do plot main plot we can do the side quests
If Fujino wants to revert to simple storytelling, where the side characters essentially have nothing to do with the main plot, he could consider adding some placeholders to implement side quests later. However, it seems to me that he's trying to improve his skills in storytelling and is aiming for more complex games. You also need to consider, that the game might feel empty with only main plot.

I guess, we'll see.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
The only real problem with the side quests is that it's being developed alongside the main story. I can guarantee ya'll that if he released the full game as he intended without listening to any comment from anyone then there would be no complaint whatsoever. Less side quests in favor of advancing the main story rapidly is only going to lower the overall quality of the game once its finished. There's never going to be a case of "the main quest is done, time to do all the side quests retroactively" no, that's not going to happen. So all we're going to get now is a slow start, an abrupt change of pace to fast forward to the progress, and a less fulfilling game overall. Congrats guys, we played ourselves.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The only real problem with the side quests is that it's being developed alongside the main story. I can guarantee ya'll that if he released the full game as he intended without listening to any comment from anyone then there would be no complaint whatsoever. Less side quests in favor of advancing the main story rapidly is only going to lower the overall quality of the game once its finished. There's never going to be a case of "the main quest is done, time to do all the side quests retroactively" no, that's not going to happen. So all we're going to get now is a slow start, an abrupt change of pace to fast forward to the progress, and a less fulfilling game overall. Congrats guys, we played ourselves.
I think the impression is that the Asuna x Inoda storyline feels like a secondary plot in part 2, while in part 1 it felt like the main focus. Fujino is trying to do too much in a short amount of time while trying to please everyone. He should have followed his ideas since the beginning.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
i hope future update give us more gameplay like part time job,battle in SAO
For what purpose? To buy Asuna gifts to raise her affection and prevent Inoda from further progression? :ROFLMAO: would be fun, but I doubt that the toxics would appreciate that)))

Jokes aside, new mechanics are a bunch of work; then he could just do the side characters as he planned)))

RuinedManLife

Apr 27, 2020
Did I somehow miss the Suguha scenes with Kirito (the 2 besides the handjob) or were they only implied, but never showed, not even in the recollection room?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Did I somehow miss the Suguha scenes with Kirito (the 2 besides the handjob) or were they only implied, but never showed, not even in the recollection room?
Yes, only implied so far, but then again this isn't the first time Fujino has done this, the update before this one we also had a couple scenes just 'implied' that we didn't get in the rec. room until this one, and the Suguha scenes from that same update also weren't added to the room until this update :O

Reactions: RuinedManLife

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I think the impression is that the Asuna x Inoda storyline feels like a secondary plot in part 2, while in part 1 it felt like the main focus. Fujino is trying to do too much in a short amount of time while trying to please everyone. He should have followed his ideas since the beginning.
Yeah I’d don’t know when he is going to finished this game and if he still make his games but he should do it the way he likes it he really improved in the second part of his game it’s amazing if he made a new parody NTR game but only if he makes it the way he likes it

Ejji

Nov 23, 2017
Part 1 crashes perodically.And it seems that I can't make ingame sound quieter, even if I regulate it in the options.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yeah know I remember that fujino said he remake his FGO games after this one but if he did another parody NTR game i feel like these anime’s would make good ntr games

1.High school DXD
2.Danmachi
3:SpyxFamily
4.a certain magical index
5.Familiar of Zero
6.High school of the Dead
7. Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai
8. Amagi brilliant park
9.Rosario vampire
10.saekano

The first 3 I feel would actually suit him they would make good ntr games if he made them But I would like to know at least would make a good NTR game out of these 10

Reactions: ChangYim

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah know I remember that fujino said he remake his FGO games after this one but if he did another parody NTR game i feel like these anime’s would make good ntr games

1.High school DXD
2.Danmachi
3:SpyxFamily
4.a certain magical index
5.Familiar of Zero
6.High school of the Dead
7. Seiken Gakuin no Makentsukai
8. Amagi brilliant park
9.Rosario vampire
10.saekano

The first 3 I feel would actually suit him they would make good ntr games if he made them But I would like to know at least would make a good NTR game out of these 10
I'm pretty sure To Love-Ru was part of the poll where SAO won back when he was choosing which series to make a new NTR game of, so I would put that as one of the most likely choices for him making a new one of if he ever does.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes