4.10 star(s) 101 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I played on English fix version of the game and it seems to be behind a version,
Did I miss out alot or is it just worth waiting for the next update?
yes it's an old version, I don't remember if 1 or 2 versions back, I'll say wait for the next update, it should come out in around 10 days, and being the start of development he is still changing things from the start of the game, so play it from the start when the new version come out, some thing will be different from what you played probably

Hans Schmidt

May 30, 2023
yes it's an old version, I don't remember if 1 or 2 versions back, I'll say wait for the next update, it should come out in around 10 days, and being the start of development he is still changing things from the start of the game, so play it from the start when the new version come out, some thing will be different from what you played probably
Nice, now I'll just be patient

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I played on English fix version of the game and it seems to be behind a version,
Did I miss out alot or is it just worth waiting for the next update?
Nice, now I'll just be patient
We really need to get OP to remove the 'English fix' thing already so this doesn't keep happening (I think like a dozen people has gone through this since the last update came?), it should have been gone with the last update as it's already one whole update behind and no longer necessary, would PMing them be enough=

TreemanStoleMyUser

Oct 20, 2019
Ok thank you,
Hopefully he fixes the pacing of the game because the text to scene ratio is just not worth compared to the previous game and the real world option doesn't seem to do much

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
We really need to get OP to remove the 'English fix' thing already so this doesn't keep happening (I think like a dozen people has gone through this since the last update came?), it should have been gone with the last update as it's already one whole update behind and no longer necessary, would PMing them be enough=
But I played 0.25 version and I couldnt advance because of that karaoke bug. People here said that you need to play 0.21, english fix, for it to not be bugged. So how do you all play the recend update?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
But I played 0.25 version and I couldnt advance because of that karaoke bug. People here said that you need to play 0.21, english fix, for it to not be bugged. So how do you all play the recend update?
did you play the 0.25 from the start or used the same save file? if you used the old save file it could've been bugged

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
As someone else said, if you used another save file rather than the one provided with the update you may have gotten issues I'm afraid, you need to start from the beginning if you want to avoid the Karaoke bug :( The saves provided with the update are always where the previous update left it at, which is after the karaoke.

Reactions: bucefala

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
As someone else said, if you used another save file rather than the one provided with the update you may have gotten issues I'm afraid, you need to start from the beginning if you want to avoid the Karaoke bug :( The saves provided with the update are always where the previous update left it at, which is after the karaoke.
Ah, I see, thanks.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes