4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I like it when you think like this, but most people here want Asuna's total downfall
We know Asuna is going to go that far. She will;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not sure there's a point after this that she can 'come back' from.
what if at the end Admin reveals his identity and we have to face him as a final boss? (I mean, it makes sense to me) You can't make me an ending where those two just fuck, (yes, it's nice to watch but it can't end in this bizarre way)
I suspect Administrator will be Kirito's final boss, at least in terms of FoG. This mirrors her status in Alicization, but I suspect we're in a weird post Alicization world, see below.
I don't get it. There's nothing to reveal about her identity; she's a goddess who can change reality. She’s not in FOG! It seems more like she's trying to bring herself into the real world. If that's the case, there's nothing Kirito can do about it. After all, he’s just a high schooler; he isn’t as strong as he is in the games he plays :)
What exactly is Administrators deal, is yet to be revealed. In the show, she was just a fluctlight conciousness that was trying to escape to the real world. And we know Fujino hasn't exactly handled the canon of SAO too accurately. I think at this point in the story we're supposed to think Alicization has yet to happen (given the status of Asuna and Kyoko's relationship), but eh, the lore is a little all over the place, especially with Alicization. For example, Alice just showing up one day as a cop. And it's generally just all over the place with the characters, like with Kirito not knowing who Leafa is or recognising Asada.

What we know;
We don't see Admi in FoG, but that's the only place she should be as a digital conciousness.
We do see and speak to Admi in Kirito's dreams. Which means she's in his head, or;
We see the effects of Admi's power in the real world, through Inoda. Either that or those moments are a massive and intentionally misleading coincidence.

The logical explanation that is consistant with the facts is that what Kirito and Asuna think is the real world, is not. It's another virtual game that they cannot escape, actually set in an alternate world post-Alicization. We can only really assume Admi's motivations to be something like she is keeping them trapped to try and break them up, or because she thinks it's fun to watch Kirito get tortured by the ruiniation of his relationship. Admi has mentioned something about 'The Core' before, and that she thinks Kirito will be the one to reach it. But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something.

If Admi escaped Alicization, she'd have come out like Alice did; a fluctlight brain in a robot body. She wouldn't be anything like a god. But maybe she isn't a god and Inoda just got lucky when he called out to her. But we know Admi is at the very least in Kirito's head, because she hangs out in his dreams, something she could not do if she was in the 'real world'.

Reactions: 4-kun

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019

I suspect Administrator will be Kirito's final boss, at least in terms of FoG. This mirrors her status in Alicization, but I suspect we're in a weird post Alicization world, see below.

What exactly is Administrators deal, is yet to be revealed. In the show, she was just a fluctlight conciousness that was trying to escape to the real world. And we know Fujino hasn't exactly handled the canon of SAO too accurately. I think at this point in the story we're supposed to think Alicization has yet to happen (given the status of Asuna and Kyoko's relationship), but eh, the lore is a little all over the place, especially with Alicization. For example, Alice just showing up one day as a cop. And it's generally just all over the place with the characters, like with Kirito not knowing who Leafa is or recognising Asada.

What we know;
We don't see Admi in FoG, but that's the only place she should be as a digital conciousness.
We do see and speak to Admi in Kirito's dreams. Which means she's in his head, or;
We see the effects of Admi's power in the real world, through Inoda. Either that or those moments are a massive and intentionally misleading coincidence.

The logical explanation that is consistant with the facts is that what Kirito and Asuna think is the real world, is not. It's another virtual game that they cannot escape, actually set in an alternate world post-Alicization. We can only really assume Admi's motivations to be something like she is keeping them trapped to try and break them up, or because she thinks it's fun to watch Kirito get tortured by the ruiniation of his relationship. Admi has mentioned something about 'The Core' before, and that she thinks Kirito will be the one to reach it. But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something.

If Admi escaped Alicization, she'd have come out like Alice did; a fluctlight brain in a robot body. She wouldn't be anything like a god. But maybe she isn't a god and Inoda just got lucky when he called out to her. But we know Admi is at the very least in Kirito's head, because she hangs out in his dreams, something she could not do if she was in the 'real world'.
if Asuna ends up having a baby then the pregnancy tag should be added

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I mean who or what is behind her. I think she just a avatar in the game that would make a nice twist.
In Fujino's version of SAO, Kirito and gang never went to the underworld. But the underworld exists. This was revealed when Kirito was talking to Asuna when they were taking a bath together in FOG while Inoda was groping Asuna.

Also, Alice is a real person in Fujino's SAO, she's not a Fluctlight.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

What we know;

I mean, you seem to know the franchise pretty well, but I think it's wrong to think in canon terms. Not only because it's an alternate universe, but also because it's set at an early part of the story, roughly after SAO. I think the Admin shouldn't be seen as her self from the show. She's a different character, just like Alice — basically Fujino-OG characters with similar looks. That's my take, at least.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
It doesn't need to be added until it's actually part of the game. It's planned, but plans can change until they're implemented.
Tbh, many tags are missing, the mods just don't care it seems, no rape, no incest, no mind control, no drugs etc. :LOL:

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017

What we know;

"But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something."
It actually does, Anxiety Bar, this admin AI goddess could be using Kirito anxiety as energy source, or Inoda horniness as well.
The pratical use for the anxiety points is for the player see the events at memory room, but several times in game the anxiety bar is drained for some bs reason. The fact only Kirito can interact with her is simple this AI somehow downloaded itself into his mind to control his actions and get more energy.
that's why i dont think the game inside the game plausible, think about it, Asuna is basicaly Inoda's fucktoy in FOG but IRL the things are somewhat stuck, Inoda dont have any special powers over there, and only get into her panties twice by force, and the rest like her mom trough blackmail and manipulation.

Last edited:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
"But she also has mentioned that the corruption of his relationship produces a lot of energy, or something."
It actually does, Anxiety Bar, this admin AI goddess could be using Kirito anxiety as energy source, or Inoda horniness as well.
The pratical use for the anxiety points is for the player see the events at memory room, but several times in game the anxiety bar is drained for some bs reason. The fact only Kirito can interact with her is simple this AI somehow downloaded itself into his mind to control his actions and get more energy.
it's not only Kirito, she also spoke to Inoda at one point, so I presume the dream world is her realm not Kirito's mind

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
it's not only Kirito, she also spoke to Inoda at one point, so I presume the dream world is her realm not Kirito's mind
But only to grant his desire if i recall correctly, no doubt Dream world is her domain, but only Kirito looks to be controlled by her at some level. Maybe at some point in the future Fujino will add Inoda's POV that could be fun.

Infeno2.0

Apr 23, 2017
It doesn't need to be added until it's actually part of the game. It's planned, but plans can change until they're implemented.
The pregnancy will happen (Fujino status achivements) for 2 reasons:
1 Popular demand.
2 Because this plot revolves around the Asuna Fall, a basic trope for NTR and the ultimate fall for a FMC is getting knocked up by the bull, and make the cuck raise the kid.

On the side note, if this rogue AI admin theory checks out, that this AI want to get out of VR to the Real world it will need a vessel, simple make Asuna pregnant in FOG and after that IRL and there you have it the AI escape route.

Reactions: Misarmor

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
1 Popular demand.
2 Because this plot revolves around the Asuna Fall, a basic trope for NTR and the ultimate fall for a FMC is getting knocked up by the bull, and make the cuck raise the kid.

On the side note, if this rogue AI admin theory checks out, that this AI want to get out of VR to the Real world it will need a vessel, simple make Asuna pregnant in FOG and after that IRL and there you have it the AI escape route.
Kirito don't take care of the baby, because we already know where he's running away (sombrero and mustache) image (2).png image.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1 Popular demand.
That is still a hope not a guarantee. If you are following the basic NTR plotline then Asuna should have fallen at the Lustiful Night. Before the recent talk of virtual kids in FOG, which I still don't believe have anything to do with pregnancy but rather just a game feature of getting a NPC, everyone thought pregnancy will be happen because of the datamined perks list. But that might have changed by now. In fact, "Virtual Connection" was not a perk in the datamined list so Fujino has already changed the story a little.

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Pregnancy is guaranteed. It will conclude the game, pretty much the final ntr act that can be committed. And Fujino earns enough that it is worth it to stretch out and include every trope and scenario.

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
I like it when you think like this, but most people here want Asuna's total downfall
I don’t blame them, considering how the story is going right now. However, Asuna genuinely cares for Kirito in both the anime and this game. At times, it may seem like she’s on the verge of being corrupted, but she won’t allow it to happen. We might even see Inoda and Asuna engaging in sex irl, but that doesn’t mean she’ll fall for him just because of his sex drive.

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
Pregnancy is guaranteed. It will conclude the game, pretty much the final ntr act that can be committed. And Fujino earns enough that it is worth it to stretch out and include every trope and scenario.
In Kyoko's case? Maybe. But in Asuna's case? Absolutely not! While she might let Inoda do certain things, she would never bear his child. She simply pities him and always ends up helping him, even when his demands are extreme. It wouldn't follow the typical clichéd NTR ending. Imho, Asuna will likely regret everything and return to Kirito after something big happens.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
In Kyoko's case? Maybe. But in Asuna's case? Absolutely not! While she might let Inoda do certain things, she would never bear his child. She simply pities him and always ends up helping him, even when his demands are extreme. It wouldn't follow the typical clichéd NTR ending. Imho, Asuna will likely regret everything and return to Kirito after something big happens.
It was actually leaked a while back in the perks list that gave a rough idea of the themes and direction fujino wanted to take the story in. If I’m not mistaken, it goes something like during the time they’re already casual sex friends irl and regularly fucking that asuna is on the verge of wanting to do it raw but can’t bring herself to do it. But eventually, apparently the people around her (probs Liz and her mother, hell could even be Kirito himself) convince her that she should become a “surrogate” mother for Inoda. That’s the justification that she has to why she ends up doing it raw and letting him cum inside irl.

Reactions: Alpet

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I am not particularly fond of the idea of seeing Asuna pregnant, even in NTR when I am exasperated by the protagonist or heroine's foolishness, I generally want everyone to at least be able to live a normal life by the end of story.

That's why when highschool female leads get pregnant in NTR comics/games, I can’t say that I enjoy it all that much. Despite how much it plays into things I generally tend to enjoy with the corruption aspect of it, as well as the humiliation and sadistic possibilities of making her clueless boyfriend (Cuckito in this case) to take responsibility for someone's else little piglet(Pignoda's in this example).

All that being said, while I'm not totally convinced, I can see a lot of possibilities in a FOG pregnant Asuna.

First of all, this would be something I had never seem before in a hentai game or doujin, with VR being relatively unique as a setting.

We also could enjoy the best of both worlds, a real life Asuna with her regular body, while FOG Asuna can exploit every pregnant fetishist out there.

The VR setting could allow us to speed up the pregnancy period, allowing us to see various facets of the process without having to do a time-skip of several months in-game.

There is also the possibility of Asuna trying to completely hide the entire process from the world's most naive, least fashionable, gamer. With Inoda's innate pig abilities in game, I could see him being capable of entirely hiding Asuna's belly from Kirito somehow.

There is also the pretty mean and harsh scenario where Slutsuna tricks Cuckito into believing the child is his, so it might be funny to see depending on how Fujino handles it.

The only thing I would hate if Asuna does end up pregnant, would be if Fujino ends the game with such a scene as the climax. If FOG pregnancy is a thing, I want it to be fully developed in-game.

At the end of the day, and TLDR, if it does happen I could see Fujino cooking something fun so I wouldn't hate it, even if it wouldn't be my preferred outcome.

Besides, all of this could lead to the best possible thing in the world.

sample_60600360b98b29444dc6f76836825d5fe7d3df8c.jpg

Sugu's special kiddy surprise with bonus chromosomes and everything, thanks to the best (and worst) onii-chan in this game.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I don’t blame them, considering how the story is going right now. However, Asuna genuinely cares for Kirito in both the anime and this game. At times, it may seem like she’s on the verge of being corrupted, but she won’t allow it to happen. We might even see Inoda and Asuna engaging in sex irl, but that doesn’t mean she’ll fall for him just because of his sex drive.
It'll happen. Like it or not, it will. All of Fujino's previous games always have the main woman corrupted to the point of no remorse or guilt for cheating on their SO. This game is no different and it'll follow a similar structure guaranteed.

The pregnancy is still up for debate on whether that'll happen or not regardless of what the data-mined perks list said. As Lion stated, a perk was added to Asuna that wasn't on there originally. So we can use the data-mined list as a general idea of what'll happen, but I think we should stop using it as gospel for what's to come.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes