4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Yhdgfiw222

Sep 18, 2024
Before I start, do you guys want to share your own ideas for the story? I want to hear your thoughts before I begin creating a plot.

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Before I start, do you guys want to share your own ideas for the story? I want to hear your thoughts before I begin creating a plot.
I think you could start from the ending like the sequel where Kirito discovers all the deception and who was behind all this (Liz, Kyouko) Asuna regrets what she did to the point of not being able to look at herself in the mirror

Reactions: Yhdgfiw222

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
How about, taking it to a different forum?:cautious:
why should it move to the other forum? don't you like the idea of revenge? if Fuhjino doesn't intend to create something different, someone else will do it, otherwise we'll see the same old story (I mean the ending), and then there's no need to move to the other forum since it's the same game

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
Because you are talking about making another game. It is against thread rules to talk about other games even if the other game is a Fujino inspired game. Same as talking about the next Fujino game. Create your own thread and take people there to talk about it.
okay, then we'll move over there

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
I was thinking, and if Asuna becomes a nymphomaniac in the end, I can already imagine the scene, Inoda coming inside her and falling asleep but Asuna is still not satisfied and continues to ride him like crazy. And the next day she will look for Inoda like a horny predator, she will not give Inoda a break, she will fuck him to death and then she will look for someone else to fuck her
Ok, forget everything I wrote xD

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
When did Inoda start having haters? the game is clearly an NTR haha, if you don't like it just don't play, someone could even create a different game where Inoda ends up suffering, but it won't change anything, The original work is what really counts. my desire is to see Asuna falling more and more, and of course, Kirito suffering a lot. (I don't hate Kirito, after all he doesn't exist, but I like NTR, and here he has the misfortune of being the boyfriend). kitchen asuna pov6.1.gif

LOPFAN12

Sep 5, 2016
When did Inoda start having haters? the game is clearly an NTR haha, if you don't like it just don't play, someone could even create a different game where Inoda ends up suffering, but it won't change anything, The original work is what really counts. my desire is to see Asuna falling more and more, and of course, Kirito suffering a lot. (I don't hate Kirito, after all he doesn't exist, but I like NTR, and here he has the misfortune of being the boyfriend). View attachment 4060029
This is what I've been thinking as I've been lurking the thread for the past few days, I don't get why so many people are upset at how an NTR game is playing out. It's quite ridiculous if you ask me but to each their own I guess, I just wish they'd stop littering the thread with useless discussion (which I guess I am doing in replying to this lol).

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
When did Inoda start having haters? the game is clearly an NTR haha, if you don't like it just don't play, someone could even create a different game where Inoda ends up suffering, but it won't change anything, The original work is what really counts. my desire is to see Asuna falling more and more, and of course, Kirito suffering a lot. (I don't hate Kirito, after all he doesn't exist, but I like NTR, and here he has the misfortune of being the boyfriend). View attachment 4060029
if there are Kirito haters, there are also Inoda haters, I understand that this is an NTR game but here we go much further, I see people who enjoy seeing Kirito suffer, it's not enough for them that Inoda steals Asuna from Kirito, they want Kirito to lose everything, does this seem like an NTR to you? Here the world goes backwards, they root for a fat asshole and despise Kirito just because he can't see and can't reason, then that pregnancy crap and then what else do we want to add, that Inoda shits in Asuna's mouth? The game will become a dunghill if you expect too much

An NTR where Inoda takes Asuna away is more than enough, there's no need to cheer like in a stadium

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes