4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I remember after 0.1 came out, an anon in here was able to rip game files and extract what appeared to be the planned text for Asuna's perks. I noticed the 'Motherly Instinct' fetish that gets unlocked when you hear Asuna and Inoda arguing at his apartment wasn't on the leaked perks list before. I was wondering if they could do it again and we can see what else changed.

NekoBrother

Jul 12, 2022
I just want to say this to everyone....Stop commenting hateful message to Fujino, i just got announcement from Saikey Studio discord people are sending threats and hateful messages to him regarding 2nd half of this game.... Let the guy develop the game on his own pace, he already has a lot on his minds, let him rest as well....if people continue to harass him, bad things will happen and it will affect all of us as players, we might be the ones at fault for pushing him.....Just appreciate his works and support him...

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I just want to say this to everyone....Stop commenting hateful message to Fujino, i just got announcement from Saikey Studio discord people are sending threats and hateful messages to him regarding 2nd half of this game.... Let the guy develop the game on his own pace, he already has a lot on his minds, let him rest as well....if people continue to harass him, bad things will happen and it will affect all of us as players, we might be the ones at fault for pushing him.....Just appreciate his works and support him...
Yeah, people need to chill out and let the man cook. He's had a lot happen, assuming it's all true, and if he gets harrassed he may likely quit the game or burn out and then nobody gets what they want.

I do think Fujino needs to get better at not making promises about release dates though, because that riles people up. You make a promise, people set their expectations, and then he delays two or three times. It's easy to see why people get upset, but they should be patient. Fujino should just release whatever he's finished every month or so without discussing it.

Kamijoteio

Jan 18, 2021
asking,what the difference between 2 version??
and if i want the complete version now,which one should i download??
this game become bigger now:eek:

Jul 29, 2023
I remember after 0.1 came out, an anon in here was able to rip game files and extract what appeared to be the planned text for Asuna's perks. I noticed the 'Motherly Instinct' fetish that gets unlocked when you hear Asuna and Inoda arguing at his apartment wasn't on the leaked perks list before. I was wondering if they could do it again and we can see what else changed.
Nope, Motherly Instinct is in what I translated. I have it as Mother Complex, though.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I see my mistake, when you first get to the recollection room, you just go to the black portal at the shrine and continue the game for a bit more. I almost missed a good chunk of it.

Reactions: ezemi

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
asking,what the difference between 2 version??
and if i want the complete version now,which one should i download??
this game become bigger now:eek:
Part 1 is the first part and its complete, Saikey translated it. Part 2 is still a WIP, and only at v0.15 Play part 1 first.

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
Me gustaría enviarle mi apoyo y sugerencias a Fujino para que se tome las cosas con más calma, pero no responde mucho a los mensajes de Patreon o Ci-en, así que esperemos que todo salga bien.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3149919

just saw this ain’t no way ppl are this much of scumbags. Just have some fucking patience
Some people literally dedicate themselves to try and boycot ntr games, a good portion of the messages are from them, in that way making the comments restricted to people who pay was a good descicion, it filters some and hey if someone is stupid enough to subscribe just to spread hate, well there is a saying about a fool and his money afterall.

I do think asian dev in general lack thick skin, like many western devs receive just as much hate but they don't let it affect them.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Some people literally dedicate themselves to try and boycot ntr games, a good portion of the messages are from them, in that way making the comments restricted to people who pay was a good descicion, it filters some and hey if someone is stupid enough to subscribe just to spread hate, well there is a saying about a fool and his money afterall.

I do think asian dev in general lack thick skin, like many western devs receive just as much hate but they don't let it affect them.
vanilla fan is asshole some time if they see NTR they cry

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes