4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
just asking how to turn off silhoutte mode??
or is that already decided??
You mean for the battle scene? Yeah, I don't think you can yet. I hope that's just because he didn't get those scenes finished and put in the game in time, and not because he's intentionally keeping the visuals of the scenes from us. 'You hear pounding noises' was not fucking adequate for that moment. Kirito was passed out in a nightmare state, the only person he was hiding the scene from was the player.

For as much as Fujino is getting better in terms of his game building and the mechanics and visuals of it, Fujino is crossing the line between cucking the character and cucking the player. You gotta let the players see the horny shit they downloaded the game for. Or otherwise, make 'mystery NTR' a switch you opt in and out of.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
new update nice, i hope Fujino doesnt take too serious all the dumb hate from brainless ntr haters. One question, is better to start part 2 from the start with this update or not worth it?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
new update nice, i hope Fujino doesnt take too serious all the dumb hate from brainless ntr haters. One question, is better to start part 2 from the start with this update or not worth it?
I'm not sure old saves are even compatible. He changed the save data, and changed some of the games mechanics. You're better off just starting a new save anyway. The changes are somewhat minor, s o if you remember all of 0.1 you can probably breeze through it quickly.

Do note that the anxiety/cuckolding bar mechanic changed a little. You used to be able to pray to lower one of the bars, but now all praying does is update Asuna's ero stats. The bars seem less interactive now, but might be intended to be influenced at choice moments over the game.

Reactions: Karcosa

derp333

Jul 3, 2018
1ctlWuc.png
is this the end of the most recent update? if not where do i go from here i just get softlocked if i walk outside the front door.

Kamijoteio

Jan 18, 2021
sorry bitching again but where can i find scene 5.6.and 7 from page 1 ??is they in collection room??
maybe i should play the game lol

Alegator18

Aug 25, 2022
I would love to learn little by little to create games of this style, an rpg combined with koihatsu, however I know little about classes to learn or how to get started in this world, whoever knows how to practice enough, could help with some fujino scenes and facilitate the update process haha

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The most hate and control comment are from chinese, you can see it before the cien chatroom turned into sup only, even now they are still complaining about how short and always delay the game is in the chinese forum.

• Angry
Reactions: Animefan_09
Dec 31, 2017
Loved that it looks like Inoda constatly stalks Asuna while invisible in FOG.

Shame we did not get to see what happened when Asuna went for a bath after talking with Kirito about Liz's request.

You can see that Inoda was behind the doors listening, as well as later I believe you can see his hair through the bath window outside, but there's no indication for a scene...
And it might have been from before, but I am sure an indication popped off that Asuna's stats changed..

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Loved that it looks like Inoda constatly stalks Asuna while invisible in FOG.

Shame we did not get to see what happened when Asuna went for a bath after talking with Kirito about Liz's request.

You can see that Inoda was behind the doors listening, as well as later I believe you can see his hair through the bath window outside, but there's no indication for a scene...
And it might have been from before, but I am sure an indication popped off that Asuna's stats changed..
The stats changed because she was masturbating. You can tell this via the ESC menu, it shows that's she's playing with her pussy in the picture. I first noticed this system when I paused during the first bath scene and saw that the tits picture was getting fondled.

Again, another great spot for a scene that Fujino is just... not showing us.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Oh nice, I didn't notice those changes in the image, only looked at stats.
I believe if you checked her ero-stats it should show that her 'wank xp' changed/went gray, because a 'wank event' happened to her that Kirito doesn't know about. So if you were to visit the shrine, you could re-update the stats and it would tell you properly that her wank stat increased.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
What happened to the computer? You can't sit at it anymore. And also the water panel pops up and what to write there?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
When is this? Or do you mean when Kirito tells Liz about him and how they had to return due tot he typhon?
No, during the very first time you can go to the 'city', if you go to the convenience store and talk to all the NPCs there, you're basically told that they went to the village with the same name, AND that "recently the typhoon that passed caused something to happen in that village". Basically implying that the typhoon of this game and the horrible weather in Sakura Chapter were the same thing XD

I hope this is an indication that she will be a fast conquest for Inoda, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Liz clearly thinks Inoda is some fat loser with no experience and Fujino decided to write her like a seductress that doesn't mind using her body in VR (Again referring to the disclaimer of his free take on some characters' personalities), she's probably thinking she can just make Inoda cum easily masturbating him once or twice with her hands (And maybe even her feet only if that preview pic is actually accurate to what's gonna happen in the tent) and then manipulate him for whatever she needs once he confesses he has, indeed, been stalking Asuna (Unsure if she was just wants to expose him or if she wants to try and take advantage of it to actually have a real chance at Kirito, as Fujino is taking liberties with everyone's characters I can't say if you would be enough of a bitch to do the latter or not unlike Canon Liz). However, as this update hammered even harder, we all know Inoda has basically become a sex God who even a married woman who fucked tons of fuckboys or a cliche gyaru bitch high schooler can't easily satisfy at all. Liz is either gonna end up fucked silly into submission for her 'miscalculation' or left wanting for more harder than Asuna XP

Also, it's honestly baffling to me that people actually got WORSE from this update despite the crazy amount of extra content Fujino gave and that the man even apologized because of these scumbags. Hilariously as someone that cares the least about Asuna despite knowing I'm in the minority I loved how much the new content was focused on the other characters, but this seems to have only increased the annoyance of the people who can't let Fujino do his build-up. Honestly, still not sure about how the poll ended but this may end up fully convincing him to get rid of Hebishima unless he had fully decided otherwise, if people are literally threatening him over focusing on the non-Asuna plots (Which we know the guy was going out of his way to try and finish, like, the final map of the update, the underground city, doesn't even have any NPCs because he ran out of time to put them there...). Even as someone who wanted that to happen, I would take Hebishima staying all the way if it meant Fujino was left alone from this underserved hate, truly :(

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
View attachment 3149919

just saw this ain’t no way ppl are this much of scumbags. Just have some fucking patience
I have already been posting comments on every post with positive messages.
Shit like this make me wish we had a "thumbs down" feature for patreon, its infuriating to see those people always get the same 1-5 likes from what im guessing is the same 1-5 people.
I will continue to post positive messages no matter what happens to make sure my feedback isn't just being drowned out if i only press the "like" button.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes