4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
The slow burn is good and Asuna trying to resist is good because it make the NTR better the fact that Liz is trying to use Inoda to get Kirito is not going to end well for her and I hope to see a pov version of Kyoko asuna mom with Inoda relationship no then I still don’t know how the Hebishima situation i personally not worried about it but if fujino does remove hebishima he probably have him arrested or killed off
I agree , yet slow burn and slow progress are totaly different things . it was slow progress lately becouse of Dev real life problems . Thats the why he had some angry fan group guess ....

Reactions: BleepBloop321

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
wait what. I see some images posted in the comments here and they were all things I haven't seen yet. are they supposed to be things that you go around and look for yourself? I was so focused on doing main tasks lol.
yes there are a few optional scenes that you need to search in the maps or wait for christmas and the full recollection room in 0.2

Dec 31, 2017
Given he even added a Monday morning scene for Hebishima, I highly doubt he will be removed. I don't think Fujino would try to think something new for Suguha.... unless he goes for something along the lines of Hebishima corrupting Suguha to be the town bicycle and dipping because he found another girl to conquer.

BleepBloop321

Nov 1, 2017
I would like to clarify to everyone that I am not criticizing the author, but I have simply given my personal opinion on the current state of the game. I am confident that Fujino will ultimately deliver a well-made game, just as the first one was, which I enjoyed a lot for its scenes, direction, and story. Currently, I am just a bit disappointed with the current update; I would have liked to see more, and I am aware of the difficulties Fujino has faced recently. Perhaps there will be a new update shortly...
Oh, im sorry if that came across a bit invalidating. I think your criticism is completely fair, i just hope some new or returning people don't just see it and go "Oh, hes completely right! What a terrible dev." without having the whole context to what Fujinos life is currently like.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
So I guess my save is broken with the new update, can anyone upload a save from the end of v0.10 ?
Thank you.

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
I'm getting a bug where on day 3 on waking up Asuna and Kirito run into Inoda, when Asuna goes to speak her art appears with no text and the game just sits there. Anyone know a fix?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
So Liz is doing all this to push Asuna towards Inoda and away from Kirito, but she'll end up falling for Inoda's dick

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’m more curious what he is going to do with Alice who is she going to sleep with or how she is going to be corrupted

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Given he even added a Monday morning scene for Hebishima, I highly doubt he will be removed. I don't think Fujino would try to think something new for Suguha.... unless he goes for something along the lines of Hebishima corrupting Suguha to be the town bicycle and dipping because he found another girl to conquer.
The new Hebishima scenes actually don't really say anything about that, they were clearly added because people wanted more H-content and out of all the currently running plots Hebishima was literally the only one Fujino could actually use for new H-scenes at that point outside (Inoda was still trying to worm his way back into Asuna's graces, Alice's plot has barely even started, etc). Sure, he may have decided not to get rid of him, but if he did then those scenes wouldn't really have any weight towards it, Hebishima was just literally the only one he could add having sex during the first few days of the week.

Also I seriously doubt (And personally hope) Hebishima would do that, not only because he said he wouldn't use NPCs for sex scenes anymore but also because Hebishima has spent the whole of the game so far making it clear he's actually very possessive of Suguha, so I doubt he would go the route of turning her into the "town bicycle" as some say, especially when he clearly has kept even Sinon, his previous fuck-toy before Sugu, around and still firmly addicted only to himself.

The thing we kinda argued/commented around a while back is that if he genuinely wanted to get rid of Hebishima then very likely his girls would end up being somehow folded into Inoda's story, which some argued for many reasons it shouldn't happen. I find particularly funny though that one of the reasons was that "Inoda is not a sex god, he's just a loser who recently discovered sex and got Asuna through much effort", when this new update literally went out of its way, even fully rewriting the minor plot of the gyaru bitch girl at school, to hammer that, yes, Inoda IS now a sex God, a bitch is unable to satisfy him easily, and he can literally fuck a MILF for hours with barely any exhaustion himself while leaving her a completely subdued mess (As we saw when Kirito peeked on him fucking Kyouko late at night).

I’m more curious what he is going to do with Alice who is she going to sleep with or how she is going to be corrupted
After the last update is kinda obvious that Alice is probably gonna end up fucked by Klein, between that missing scene near the end when they entered the underground town and earlier how Klein is getting hired to work at the gym where she goes to, the game clearly seemed to be leaning that way. The issue is that I can't really call it "corruption" or "NTR" at all, Fujino clearly struggled to make Alice fit as a complete OC in this game when she won the poll to be added to the game but even with the semi-friendly way she met with Kirito I still think it kinda falls flat for a "NTR game". At first glance it SEEMS like it's gonna go with Klein managing to bag Alice and they're both gonna start getting it on behind Kirito's back with probably ironic scenes where Kirito continues telling Klein not to bother her right after or right before he goes to fuck her, to create that "NTR illusion"...the issue is that in that case it will not only fail big time but also feel hella forced, like, at this point Kirito should honestly feel happy for Klein if he managed to get with Alice, but the game is going the route of Kirito basically gaining "NTR Points" by seeing others having sex and getting envious of them (Or at least that's what every option that made that bar go up seemed like to me), so he's probably just gonna write it that way regardless.

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019

An extra section written in chinese only:
Indie authors can't provide updates too fast, not only the program, but also the plot, CG, all kinds of pixel art, drawings, maps, tests, translations and proofreading, all need to be done one by one. It takes half a day to draw a new sketch, and sometimes there are unknown bugs that can take a day or two to fix.
In addition, creation also requires inspiration and passion, I also have to take care of work and life, I'm already exhausted after working overtime, but I still managed to make it to the early morning, my free time has all been put into the production of SAO, but the satisfaction I get from the creation is fading. Making games is also a way for authors to have a field for self-realization, and I hope it brings happiness to myself and everyone else. I read your comments when I have time, and I am grateful for all the support and encouragement. However, I can't reply to each comment: mainly because I don't have time to follow up the comments all the time, and some of the comments may be past the best time to reply when I see them. I'm really sorry for those who couldn't reply!
I'm sorry for not being able to get back to you, but I'm basically at the end of my tether. I've been sleeping only a few hours a day for the entire month of November, due to work and various other things, as well as game production, and I'm going to need to adjust my routine, as I may not be able to keep it up one day.

I hope you all recognize and understand the above explanation. I'll try to keep updating some content this month, but I won't give out the specific time, I'll give out the date when I'm basically done, again, thanks for your support.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes