4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Fujino will drop a new game + SAO update next month, I wonder if the mystery game development will impact next update content quantity

上次3月份的時候趁休息其實額外準備了一個彩蛋遊戲,7月份左右大概會發布。
I have prepared a bonus game during the rest in March. It would be released in July if everything goes well.

Fujino cooked something during the golden week. This is now the second game he's airdropping during SAO development ( the first one is the Fate xmas one Mega)

View attachment 3688832
Their hair reminds me of Scathach:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
I just replayed the 1st part of the game and I gotta admit. It definitely does flow a lot better because it's very clearly just the story of the main trio and every other character is literally just a side character (optional even) in most cases. There's also very few if any filler days, or contrived shenanigans' going on. It's quite literally Asuna x Inoda agree to do the girl friend practice and every day after they slowly escalate + do things in game (for some reason she agrees), and it becomes routine for Asuna towards the latter end, from only after school sessions to doing it the morning, doing it outdoors, and then doing it in game as well. It climaxes in a pretty lame way but at least it's kind of the pay off you expected. It's basically a short and straight forward NTR game that could've ended there and I don't think anyone would think too much of it afterwards.

By comparison the 2nd game really is kind of everywhere so I more so understand why there are so many divided opinions since it genuinely feels like a "bigger" project without a clear roadmap/goal of how to get there. Such a shame honestly, I think had he kept it simple like the 1st game we'd probably be much further in with the main story at this point. Probably at a new game/parody by now too.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Great game. I think this dev trapped himself with so many side characters. But also I think the Mom is the hottest character and want more content with her, so can't complain I guess :)

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Great game. I think this dev trapped himself with so many side characters. But also I think the Mom is the hottest character and want more content with her, so can't complain I guess :)
exactly, i can't resist a hot milf like that

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I'm 100% with you. That's unfortunately common traits from Chinese writers. Theyoften give too many side story or more lore from the world. It works really well for novel, but for the game? It's often hit or miss.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
People probably feel like that because the dev usually updates once a month, making the progression of events feel shorter than they actually are. It's approximately 90 - 150 minutes of game time you get per update, so we're about 10 or 12 hours into the game at this point.

Reactions: LordFrz

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
People probably feel like that because the dev usually updates once a month, making the progression of events feel shorter than they actually are. It's approximately 90 - 150 minutes of game time you get per update, so we're about 10 or 12 hours into the game at this point.
Sure I've been following the game for a while, but progress on the main story feels slow, because in part it is spread out. I could lose half the side characters and their relationships (Alice and whoever her dude is come to mind) and would be happy because the main NTR corruption story would move along faster. Its fine tho, I'm just nit picking.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Yea, I think this is just a problem for the monthly release schedule. But in a few years, we will be seeing people finding it for the first time and loving all the side stuff, since they can play it all in one sitting.

I think that's a big part of what made part 1 so popular, most people found it when it was pretty much done.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes