4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You could just give it a try. I wasn’t an active writer on the side for years; I just started about half a year ago. It was indeed hard at first, especially with English being my fourth language. Just keep the sentences short. (y)
I am Polish. I even have problems writing sentences, grammar and spelling in my Polish language, because I am deaf but I can hear through a hearing aid. My English is average and I had average grades in 3/4 of the semester. I use Google translator and translate into English. I'll write a review tomorrow, because now it's 6:28 p.m.
May I ask if you are a Kirito fan and like the Kirito x Asuna pairing?
I am a fan of Kirito and a fan of the Kirito x Asuna pair

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I am Polish. I even have problems writing sentences, grammar and spelling in my Polish language, because I am deaf but I can hear through a hearing aid. My English is average and I had average grades in 3/4 of the semester. I use Google translator and translate into English. I'll write a review tomorrow, because now it's 6:28 p.m.
May I ask if you are a Kirito fan and like the Kirito x Asuna pairing?
I am a fan of Kirito and a fan of the Kirito x Asuna pair
Oh, Cześć. ;)
Maybe try using ChatGPT; it's better, as you can also ask it to explain any mistakes or help you find the right words. I'm also using it from time to time, if I need to express some more nuanced things :sneaky:

Dssunra2

Nov 23, 2021
SAO ver0.501

Add in CG room:
Boss battle event is added in CG room.
orc mob battle events are added in CG room.
Blowjob is added for Boss battle.

Bug Fixed:
1.The unlock all scenes button in cg room doesn't work correctly.
2.After the version ends, kirito could still leave the CG room.
3.The probability of Blowjob in mob battle is too small.
4.If double check the Kyoko event in library, the game will be stuck.
5.Alice‘s hypnosis debuff not updated in CG room.
6.Wrong CG in Inoda's blog.
追加回想:
礦洞Boss戰回想
礦洞雜兵戰回想
Boss戰追加口交動作
修正bug
1、回想解鎖不全
2、劇情完結後可以離開回想房間
3、雜兵戰口交觸發概率太低
4、圖書館事件第二次觀看會無法繼續遊戲
5、回想房間中缺少愛麗絲心靈印痕
6、最新博客貼圖錯誤

已經下載0.50版本的,也可以下載修正補丁替換www目錄下的data文件夾和js文件夾
Mega

If you have downloaded the ver0.50, you can also replace files in data folder and js folder by download the following file.
Mega

完整下載:
Ver0.501中文:
Mega

Ver0.501 ENG:
Mega
any PIXELDRAIN link?

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Oh, Cześć. ;)
Maybe try using ChatGPT; it's better, as you can also ask it to explain any mistakes or help you find the right words. I'm also using it from time to time, if I need to express some more nuanced things :sneaky:
Are you Polish too?
I used chatgpt once and after a few weeks I forgot how to do it.
I asked about Kirito and the Kirito x Asuna pairings

Reactions: 4-kun

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
This is probably a bug. Remember last update Asuna thought Kirito was cheating on her and lost some affection. Maybe starting a new save reset the values.
It's not a bug. Asuna thought Kirito was cheating on her because of Inoda's influence (Inoda gave her that idea), then Asuna just asked Kirito about it and his answer dispeled her suspicion.

I started playing again from chapter 1
It's a bug, just start new game from 6/20

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
It is a bug. Kirito's didn't dispel her suspicion because her affection didn't go back up. This is her stats at the end of v0.45. Notice the date of Last sexual experience. Also "Special Coffee" is not listed as her Favorite Foods in v0.50. Starting a new game probably messed up the stats page.

View attachment 3886108
she has 518 of lust but never comes down after orgasm, it makes no sense, so Asuna is always horny

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
kinglionheart , just a small correction after reading all your latest comments my dude, Inoda's key is, because of plot-reasons, extremely shitty, so he actually CAN'T just cum over whenever he wants, in fact it probably would break if he used it again. Granted, now that he basically finally truly-fully-plotwist-over-plot-twist broke Kyouko, he may not even need it for much longer XP

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
kinglionheart , just a small correction after reading all your latest comments my dude, Inoda's key is, because of plot-reasons, extremely shitty, so he actually CAN'T just cum over whenever he wants, in fact it probably would break if he used it again. Granted, now that he basically finally truly-fully-plotwist-over-plot-twist broke Kyouko, he may not even need it for much longer XP
Okay replayed the scene where Inoda gets the key. It does say it will only work a few times but that was only because he need a key ASAP. Kind of pointless details IMO. What is to prevent Inoda from doing? Coming in every night and drugging Asuna then raping her? I do agree thanks to Kyouko Inoda won't need a fake key soon.

vbifrjn3

Feb 20, 2019
her affection didn't go back up.
oh, true, i messed up somewhere. But Asuna's replyes cleraly said for me that she fully trust Kirito. Then description of her feeling to Kirito has changed in the similar vein. So i though numbers reset was just planned

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes