4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Okay replayed the scene where Inoda gets the key. It does say it will only work a few times but that was only because he need a key ASAP. Kind of pointless details IMO. What is to prevent Inoda from doing? Coming in every night and drugging Asuna then raping her? I do agree thanks to Kyouko Inoda won't need a fake key soon.
I mean, falling into someonse magic dick ist one thing, but letting rape your daughter is another league. :sneaky:

We'll see, maybe Inoda will indeed only come by when Kyouko isn't around. :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Okay replayed the scene where Inoda gets the key. It does say it will only work a few times but that was only because he need a key ASAP. Kind of pointless details IMO. What is to prevent Inoda from doing? Coming in every night and drugging Asuna then raping her? I do agree thanks to Kyouko Inoda won't need a fake key soon.
It also makes no fucking sense he would need a shady black market dealer dude and so much fucking money to get a copy of a key done ASAP, even security keys are just a bit expensive and can get done in, like, 10 minutes, unless he had to copy some futuristic high-tech key that whole scene seems stupid and forced just to get Inoda to lose Kyouko's money XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It also makes no fucking sense he would need a shady black market dealer dude and so much fucking money to get a copy of a key done ASAP, even security keys are just a bit expensive and can get done in, like, 10 minutes, unless he had to copy some futuristic high-tech key that whole scene seems stupid and forced just to get Inoda to lose Kyouko's money XD
It is one of those weird shape high-end keys based on the Inoda's dialogue but saying the quick duplicate can only be used a few times seems so random unless it is foreshadowing something like Inoda being caught using the fake key in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Actually, it's not that outlandish that a high security key could take days to get copied, not because of any real complexity of the key but because a lot of high-end lock companies make it so regular locksmiths can't own the necessary equipment to make copies of their keys, since the standard duplicating machinery doesn't work on them.
Some expensive lock companies have special locksmiths that are the only ones who can actually make copies, and that is why it's so expensive when people in complex buildings ask for a duplicate of the building's keys.

Of course, I don't know what bullshit one-use key the shady guy could have possible have done in a minute, but I could buy that it was some Mission Impossible gadget or something like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
oh, true, i messed up somewhere. But Asuna's replyes cleraly said for me that she fully trust Kirito. Then description of her feeling to Kirito has changed in the similar vein. So i though numbers reset was just planned
I would have been disappointed if Kirito's affection reset again. His affection already reset once before and if it happened again I would stop taking any future changes to Kirito's affection seriously anymore.

Reactions: Kazuto123

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I would have been disappointed if Kirito's affection reset again. His affection already reset once before and if it happened again I would stop taking any future changes to Kirito's affection seriously anymore.
I actually enjoy Asuna´s bipolarity when it comes to Kirito. It´s also not as unusual for a person to go from liking and despising their partners, particularly among young couples. How often have you seen a couple fight and loudly insult each other, only to see them tonguing each other in a day or two?

If I had to complain about anything, is that Asuna ends up looking even dumber than she already did for believing that Inoda wouldn't know she was the nun all along.
I just didn´t say anything about it last update because I have accepted that all the heroines will act like absolute morons when Fujino decides it´s Ntring time.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
It is a bug. Kirito's didn't dispel her suspicion because her affection didn't go back up. This is her stats at the end of v0.45. Notice the date of Last sexual experience. Also "Special Coffee" is not listed as her Favorite Foods in v0.50. Starting a new game probably messed up the stats page.

View attachment 3886108
Regarding Asuna's affinity towards Kirito, I inquired Fujino about it through a private message.
Fujino said: Asuna's two-time recovery(not reset) of her affinity towards Kirito was intentional. The "coffee" bug that did not display the correct value was a bug, and Fujino appreciates your feedback.

And here is my personal opinion:
Emotions are unstable, especially for women. Asuna's affinity towards Inoda and Kirito has been dynamically changing.
In the recent few versions, due to Inoda's clumsy actions, Asuna's affinity towards him has been gradually decreasing.

Her first decrease in affinity towards Kirito was due to a misunderstanding, thinking he was timid in the face of Kyoko's pressure. But later, when she found out Kirito was just trying to gain Kyoko's trust through actions rather than words, her affinity towards him was completely restored.

This time, Asuna mistakenly thought Kirito was playing the game with another woman and hiding it from her. For this suspected infidelity, the affinity decrease was only 20, because Asuna is a forgiving woman who would tolerate Kirito's infidelity to a certain extent, just as she is tolerant towards Inoda. Additionally, she is doing the same thing herself, and her double standards are not that severe at the moment.

After the conversation between Asuna and Kirito at the apartment door, the misunderstanding of Kirito's infidelity was temporarily resolved, so her affinity has largely recovered. But Asuna still has a lingering concern about this issue, so it has not been completely restored, leaving a crack. It's also a setup for future episodes.

Overall, I think Fujino's plot arrangement is logically coherent, and I am personally quite satisfied with it. Whether it is sufficient to convince everyone is up to individual perspectives.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Regarding Asuna's affinity towards Kirito, I inquired Fujino about it through a private message.
Fujino said: Asuna's two-time recovery(not reset) of her affinity towards Kirito was intentional. The "coffee" bug that did not display the correct value was a bug, and Fujino appreciates your feedback.

And here is my personal opinion:
Emotions are unstable, especially for women. Asuna's affinity towards Inoda and Kirito has been dynamically changing.
In the recent few versions, due to Inoda's clumsy actions, Asuna's affinity towards him has been gradually decreasing.

Her first decrease in affinity towards Kirito was due to a misunderstanding, thinking he was timid in the face of Kyoko's pressure. But later, when she found out Kirito was just trying to gain Kyoko's trust through actions rather than words, her affinity towards him was completely restored.

This time, Asuna mistakenly thought Kirito was playing the game with another woman and hiding it from her. For this suspected infidelity, the affinity decrease was only 20, because Asuna is a forgiving woman who would tolerate Kirito's infidelity to a certain extent, just as she is tolerant towards Inoda. Additionally, she is doing the same thing herself, and her double standards are not that severe at the moment.

After the conversation between Asuna and Kirito at the apartment door, the misunderstanding of Kirito's infidelity was temporarily resolved, so her affinity has largely recovered. But Asuna still has a lingering concern about this issue, so it has not been completely restored, leaving a crack. It's also a setup for future episodes.

Overall, I think Fujino's plot arrangement is logically coherent, and I am personally quite satisfied with it. Whether it is sufficient to convince everyone is up to individual perspectives.
So her current Kirito Affection is suppose to be 998? If so then it was a issue in v0.45 where the restore in affection did not happen. I thought Asuna realizing the misunderstanding but the lingering doubts made her not recover the affection. I get Fujino is setting up doubts about Kirito to be the first domino to fall for Asuna falling out of love with Kirito. I thought having 979/999 was a small enough crack to start the fall but if Fujino wants to go back to 998/999 to be the crack then I am fine with it.

Last edited:

sureok

Apr 12, 2020
the game keeps mentioning a blog update but how do you even access it? I saw it at the cafe, then it was private from kirito's computer and now I can't even access the website

loldoggy

Sep 2, 2019
What are you supposed to do after you go home from work on 6/22? When I go in the house the only option. Is to look at the computer which I've done multiple times .

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
So her current Kirito Affection is suppose to be 998? If so then it was a issue in v0.45 where the restore in affection did not happen. I thought Asuna realizing the misunderstanding but the lingering doubts made her not recover the affection. I get Fujino is setting up doubts about Kirito to be the first domino to fall for Asuna falling out of love with Kirito. I thought having 979/999 was a small enough crack to start the fall but if Fujino wants to go back to 998/999 to be the crack then I am fine with it.
Yes, Fujino said it was also a bug, and he thanks you again.

Reactions: kinglionheart

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
What are you supposed to do after you go home from work on 6/22? When I go in the house the only option. Is to look at the computer which I've done multiple times .
Turn the game of, you are done.
When you see the pigeon in the dreamworld you have reached the end of the game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually enjoy Asuna´s bipolarity when it comes to Kirito. It´s also not as unusual for a person to go from liking and despising their partners, particularly among young couples. How often have you seen a couple fight and loudly insult each other, only to see them tonguing each other in a day or two?

If I had to complain about anything, is that Asuna ends up looking even dumber than she already did for believing that Inoda wouldn't know she was the nun all along.
I just didn´t say anything about it last update because I have accepted that all the heroines will act like absolute morons when Fujino decides it´s Ntring time.
And see, that's the issue and why probably this whole storyline would have been/felt a lot better written as a bunch of OCs than an SAO parody (Though no doubt way less popular): That applies mostly for REAL people. Trying to apply any sort of realistic romantic/relationship logic to Asuna and Kirito if you know even the slightest bit of their real characters just falls flat massively and makes the writing feel even dumber and more forced. Even I, that not only care little for the main story here but also got sick of KiriSuna after years of the main series, can see that, so I imagine it probably makes anyone who even subconsciously thinks of their OG selves feel it even worse XD

Also, something I forgot to mention on my review, "shout-out" (LMAO) to Fujino, he went and finally addressed the gigantic plot-hole of the Fairy Dance arc in this game's AU, half a game late, by twisting shit in the most stupidly possible way, essentially making Kirito seem like a completely useless bum and officially taking all his post-SAO canon achievements away, turns out he was, indeed, unable to save Asuna without Leafa, but Asuna's dad somehow 'realized something was wrong' and saved her from Sugou himself...note how, per Canon, Asuna's dad had the least chance of anyone in the universe from ever finding out shit because he trusted Sugou the most implicitly, and he's also barely above a background NPC in the story in general even in Canon, while Asuna was in a very short time limit before Sugou perfected his emotional-experimentation on her and it was only Kirito and Suguha/Leafa rushing it that saved her at all :p So he both "fixed" a plot twist with even shittier writing and also eliminated any and all achievements KiriSuna had in their canon-relationship post-Aincrad from his timeline in one go, LOL

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
He is a great role model to guys who won't go after a hot girl because he thinks she is out of their league. By acting Inoda you realize she is obtainable through their wit, hard work, and a little divine help. It is a like a modern David vs Goliath story.
I just really admire how he jerked off fantasizing and saying out loud how he wants to r-r-r-rape a girl who was kind enough to help him out for no reason

• Haha
Reactions: Edecarabia
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes