4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

sureok

Apr 12, 2020
the game keeps mentioning a blog update but how do you even access it? I saw it at the cafe, then it was private from kirito's computer and now I can't even access the website
anyone? how to access love nest blog?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
And see, that's the issue and why probably this whole storyline would have been/felt a lot better written as a bunch of OCs than an SAO parody (Though no doubt way less popular): That applies mostly for REAL people. Trying to apply any sort of realistic romantic/relationship logic to Asuna and Kirito if you know even the slightest bit of their real characters just falls flat massively and makes the writing feel even dumber and more forced. Even I, that not only care little for the main story here but also got sick of KiriSuna after years of the main series, can see that, so I imagine it probably makes anyone who even subconsciously thinks of their OG selves feel it even worse XD

Also, something I forgot to mention on my review, "shout-out" (LMAO) to Fujino, he went and finally addressed the gigantic plot-hole of the Fairy Dance arc in this game's AU, half a game late, by twisting shit in the most stupidly possible way, essentially making Kirito seem like a completely useless bum and officially taking all his post-SAO canon achievements away, turns out he was, indeed, unable to save Asuna without Leafa, but Asuna's dad somehow 'realized something was wrong' and saved her from Sugou himself...note how, per Canon, Asuna's dad had the least chance of anyone in the universe from ever finding out shit because he trusted Sugou the most implicitly, and he's also barely above a background NPC in the story in general even in Canon, while Asuna was in a very short time limit before Sugou perfected his emotional-experimentation on her and it was only Kirito and Suguha/Leafa rushing it that saved her at all :p So he both "fixed" a plot twist with even shittier writing and also eliminated any and all achievements KiriSuna had in their canon-relationship post-Aincrad from his timeline in one go, LOL
Thanks for explaining that to us non-SAO fans. Hmm, okay, if that’s Fujino’s canon, fine. I’m not sure whether closing one plot hole to open another makes sense, though. Since this is how he’s building the world, it makes Asuna’s affection for Kirito even more nonsensical. Where does her proclaimed endless love come from if Kirito doesn’t have any achievements? Their whole relationship is built on the VR experience in SAO, which doesn’t count for Asuna. So I was right all along; she is just a simple cheater with major mental issues. Thanks for clarifying, Fujino. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
And see, that's the issue and why probably this whole storyline would have been/felt a lot better written as a bunch of OCs than an SAO parody (Though no doubt way less popular): That applies mostly for REAL people. Trying to apply any sort of realistic romantic/relationship logic to Asuna and Kirito if you know even the slightest bit of their real characters just falls flat massively and makes the writing feel even dumber and more forced. Even I, that not only care little for the main story here but also got sick of KiriSuna after years of the main series, can see that, so I imagine it probably makes anyone who even subconsciously thinks of their OG selves feel it even worse XD

Also, something I forgot to mention on my review, "shout-out" (LMAO) to Fujino, he went and finally addressed the gigantic plot-hole of the Fairy Dance arc in this game's AU, half a game late, by twisting shit in the most stupidly possible way, essentially making Kirito seem like a completely useless bum and officially taking all his post-SAO canon achievements away, turns out he was, indeed, unable to save Asuna without Leafa, but Asuna's dad somehow 'realized something was wrong' and saved her from Sugou himself...note how, per Canon, Asuna's dad had the least chance of anyone in the universe from ever finding out shit because he trusted Sugou the most implicitly, and he's also barely above a background NPC in the story in general even in Canon, while Asuna was in a very short time limit before Sugou perfected his emotional-experimentation on her and it was only Kirito and Suguha/Leafa rushing it that saved her at all :p So he both "fixed" a plot twist with even shittier writing and also eliminated any and all achievements KiriSuna had in their canon-relationship post-Aincrad from his timeline in one go, LOL
Damn, in moments like these I'm glad I never cared for SAO for more than one season :p

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
No. Well I did, for half a season...
No. Well I did, for half a season...
What didn't you like? I really like SAO because it's about VR technology that blurs the boundaries of reality. You could say it's sci-fi. It's about the lives of teenagers and the love of Kirito x Asuna.

I'm reading LN SAO
If you want, I recommend you read LN SAO Progressive because it's about Aincrad, the development of the Kirito x Asuna relationship. The author will only write up to 25 floors and that's it

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023

In my opinion, the Author is good at writing the romantic relationship of Kirito and Asuna. It doesn't bother me that the pair of Kirito and Asuna is idealized, just like the pair of Naruto and Hinata. For me, the pair of Kirito and Asuna are the best couple, in addition to this, mutuality, love, faith, loyalty, trust are shown. Even they are so in love that they wouldn't survive if, for example, Asuna or Kirito died. The original Dance fairy arc is poorly written, even the disgusting Sugou (Oberon) is written badly, the plot is average. I still hate Kyoko, and Asuna's father I like it. So here in the game it is actually well written that Asuna's father noticed something wrong and Sugou is scheming something, etc. Fujino wrote the plot of the Dance Fairy parody well, I would write a book (LN) that Kirito tells Asuna's father and then they would cooperate with each other.
I can't wait for Kirito and Asuna's wedding at the end of the SAO series, which the author will write in LN.

Reactions: darkbatVX and 4-kun

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
SAO Part 2 is a well-developed plot presented and pushed forward, you can see that Asuna is starting to fall in love with Inoda more. Asuna even wants to have sex with Inoda more than Kirito, who has a small dick and Kirito has little stamina than Inoda. In the statistics, it is clearly visible, as Inoda and Asuna's relationship grows to 317/500 and I feel that it will be close to 500. In my opinion, Kirito's relationship of 998/999 should fall into the bottom, i.e. 500/999. Suguha turned into Yandere mode, that she could kill Asuna and even Inoda. Asuna looks sexy in a dress, new armor. The animation is good for an RPG marker game, I rate it 9. The sound is also good and I will give it a rating of 9. The appearance of the characters made by koikatsu, nicely done, this is respect for Fujino. Plot rating 8 because it is well developed and Fujino made it faster, that's good.
I won't describe the bugs, because we know that creating a game always means bugs appear.
Another person on the server wrote that Kirito has a 6-inch (12.6 cm) dick in this game and I think it's also in the canon.
I imagine if Kirito and Inoda fought with their fists in the real world, Kirito would win.
I play the game because of the waifu Asuna and the hentai storyline. I am a fan of Kirito and the Kirito x Asuna pairing

Here is my opinion

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Asuna's dad is probably the game's biggest unseen NTR protagonist and woobie. Unlike the canon, he realized Sugo was bad news and saved Asuna and probably others. But his wife is habitual cheater. He doesn't know what is happening to his wife and daughter. He is currently on a long-term business trip. When he returns his home will probably be owned by Inoda and his wife and daughter might be carrying Inoda's piglets. If he was more popular he would make a good NTR protagonist too. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse if he is seen in-game later.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, in moments like these I'm glad I never cared for SAO for more than one season :p
Honestly, while SAO is no masterpiece, it's a lot better than what the Haters make most people believe, and quite interesting of an experience, especially the LNs (As the anime leaves a lot of things out which sadly can't be quite well translated from a book to anime XP). However, I will admit I'm an odd apple even at that, as the parts of SAO I enjoy the most are the ones that are NOT overly focused on Kirito and Asuna's relationship, hell, I even preferred the Gameverse AU over Canon because it actually let everyone else get a lot more screentime and development both with Kirito and as a group that Canon ever did thanks to having to constantly revolve around KiriSuna's relationship at the end of the day (Which is probably one of the reasons why I don't even care that much about the main plot despite my dislike of NTR, lol).

Asuna's dad is probably the game's biggest unseen NTR protagonist and woobie. Unlike the canon, he realized Sugo was bad news and saved Asuna and probably others. But his wife is habitual cheater. He doesn't know what is happening to his wife and daughter. He is currently on a long-term business trip. When he returns his home will probably be owned by Inoda and his wife and daughter might be carrying Inoda's piglets. If he was more popular he would make a good NTR protagonist too. I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse if he is seen in-game later.
LMAO, hadn't even thought of it like that, but good point. "Luckily" for him, unlike Kirito, Asuna's dad seems to be firmly stuck as Mr. Not-Appearing-in-this-Game, so he doesn't have to suffer from things like the Curse of Retardation AOE that Inoda inflicts on everyone or the possibility of becoming a willing cuck :p

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks. Who do you think would win Kirito or Inoda?

I'm putting the win on Kirito
Somehow I can't post a review there
In a real world fist fight? Definitely Kirito right now since Kirito is in shape and Inoda is not. But their fortune is changing. Inoda is eating better thanks to Asuna and getting more exercise from all his sexing. I am sure by the end of the game Inoda will be physically fitter than Kirito.

Have you tried to click the stars next to review?

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
In a real world fist fight? Definitely Kirito right now since Kirito is in shape and Inoda is not. But their fortune is changing. Inoda is eating better thanks to Asuna and getting more exercise from all his sexing. I am sure by the end of the game Inoda will be physically fitter than Kirito.

It's true that Kirito would win, because he's durable, in good shape. But in the future, Inoda can win by defeating Kirito, because he'll have good body shape, more durability thanks to Asuna. For now, Kirito wins, not Inoda. I tried clicking on the stars and nothing

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

While there is a possibility of Kirito losing in a post-cuck ending universe, I don´t believe there is a single chance of Inoda winning a fight in real life. Not because of being fat or out of shape, I have seen plenty of fights in high school of fat boys ending things with a lucky punch, the problem is that Inoda is a super wuss, an absolute pussy that only can act brave against women when they are literally unable to resist him due to blackmail or similar things.

He was literally about to piss himself when Kyoko confronted him in Asuna´s room.

If Kirito just slapped him in the face, Inoda would most likely cry like an upset baby rather than fight back.

Of course he would then win the confrontation by going and blowing Asuna´s back while being upset, so Kirito would still be a huge loser.

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes