4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks. Who do you think would win Kirito or Inoda?

I'm putting the win on Kirito
Somehow I can't post a review there
Kirito is light years ahead of INODA both physically although the anime doesn't mention it, he was pure fiber and had kendo training every day with Suguha. So his stamina is through the roof while the other would be a lazy and ugly fat man with a terrible diet, supposedly with a big penis but zero stamina, he would die doing it xd

buzina_p

Sep 8, 2023
Yes you can reach 20 Prurience. You need to search and find all the hidden scenes around the game maps to raise your Prurience.

Kirito can't turn invisible. Only Inoda can.
Damn, i really like to explore all possible maps between events, but i only managed to get 9 prurience

Azgore Astrea

Aug 24, 2017
I hope in the final update that we can play as Inoda through all of Part 1 and Part 2. I'm not on Fujino's Patreon so I can't suggest this but I hope someone can.

Black bullet

Dec 28, 2021
I have a problem on 6/22 and it is that when I leave the CG room Asuna continues to accompany me and after going to Kirito's work she doesn't leave me any other options. Does anyone know anything or have any saves without this bug?

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I have a problem on 6/22 and it is that when I leave the CG room Asuna continues to accompany me and after going to Kirito's work she doesn't leave me any other options. Does anyone know anything or have any saves without this bug?
the game ended at 6/21, it's a bug that you got out of the recollection room

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
What's with Fujino upload the wrong game new checkpoint recently? I need to replay a whole chapter for new event.

dergrubben

Aug 30, 2017
He can get fit, even if I doubt he will, but what are they going to do about his face. Will Kyouko pay for a facelift or something?
Inoda's face is ugly thanks to acne and general greasiness (that hair isn't doing him any favors) as well as it being bloated from him being a pile of lard. Better diet, fitness, hygiene, etc (and some hair styling) could probably do wonders for him. He'd still have those beady pig eyes, and he's not going to be getting any modeling jobs, but I could see him at least becoming not-ugly. I don't think that will happen, though.

I hope in the final update that we can play as Inoda through all of Part 1 and Part 2. I'm not on Fujino's Patreon so I can't suggest this but I hope someone can.
That would require remaking each game. There would be a lot of shared assets that would speed things up, but there are a lot of scenes that we only see small snippets of (due to being from Kirito's POV) that would have to be redone to be from Inoda's POV. That's more "another project" than "a final update."

What's with Fujino upload the wrong game new checkpoint recently? I need to replay a whole chapter for new event.
New Game -> Persistently Contaminated Spring -> Chapter 1 2026/06/20 will start you at the beginning of the new update.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Kirito is light years ahead of INODA both physically although the anime doesn't mention it, he was pure fiber and had kendo training every day with Suguha. So his stamina is through the roof while the other would be a lazy and ugly fat man with a terrible diet, supposedly with a big penis but zero stamina, he would die doing it xd
Inoda has stamina what're you talking about? Yea he may not be muscular, but in this recent update, it's shown that he had nonstop sex with Kyoko for over 30 minutes in Asuna's room. Unless you're doing it slowly and gently, sex is a workout (especially with how intense Inoda goes in some of these scenes). Most people can't even do it for 30 minutes, let alone as intensely as Inoda was doing it.

And Kirito quit Kendo at like the age of 10 or something, he's like 18 now, so that "stamina" he built up doing Kendo is basically nonexistent. We're told Kirito looks fit when Inoda sees him in only his underwear, so he must be doing the bear minimum of fitness to keep in shape (even tho we haven't seen him do anything physical outside of FOG), but don't count Inoda out when it comes to stamina. I think some of y'all forget that sex isn't as easy to do as like a 15 minute walk.

TOJE

Aug 3, 2020
Help!! I am in day 6/20 but for some reason when it says "Go home and Log to FOG" I get home and have no prompt to do it.
Previously when I went into the clothes shop Liz just gave me a "cheap suit" or is this part bugged?

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes