4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I started v.50 from the Now Game option, and on reflection I think the options you choose are hinting at how the game will go, given that the 'deviating story' elements are starting to unfold. You have the choice of Kirito being faithful or not (whether he's just an netorared cuck, or will also netori Asuna), offer guidance or stand aside and be helpful or neutral (whether he's going to accidentally set up Asuna/Sugu/Liz to be stolen or not).

During the date with Sugu, I realised we're probably going to reach a point where this isn't just an NTR game. You're going to have the opportunity to make it a netorase game, and the choice to play Kirito as a netori protagonist. You'll have the choice of whether to stay faithful, or maybe start 'falling for' Sugu, or getting tricked into things by Liz, while losing Asuna to Inoda is inevitable and unavoidable, and you will choose whether Kirito is unaware of that or eventually finds out and enjoys it.

There's still a chance Kirito loses all of the girls to Inoda eventually, but I'm starting to see a point where our choices might start diverging the story.

EDIT;
Also, Administrator. The fact that she can influence things IRL suggests that IRL is not IRL. They might be trapped in a game they THINK is real. Then again, if Alice is just randomly around, maybe it is real and Administrator is also a living Fluctlight and god of FoG; we don't really know much about who is running it, do we? It's clear that her interest in Kirito is to make him suffer, so she can harvest his 'intense emotional energy vibrations', or there's a level in FoG that she needs him to reach, 'the vortex'. Unless that's a translation error.
I'm also really hoping for that regarding Suguha at least myself, fingers crossed it can happen despite the pre-set endings XD

Also, no, reminder, Administrator IS a REAL goddess in this setting, both her and Alice have been repurposed as full OCs for Fujino because he couldn't at all add them as their canon selves given how early in the timeline he twisted the SAOverse into his own NTR AU XD As a reminder, this wouldn't even be weird given the heavy implications that this world and the one of the Fate NTR Village games are the same one, that means Fate-level bullshit IS Canon to this Fujino NTRverse AU after all :p

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'm also really hoping for that regarding Suguha at least myself, fingers crossed it can happen despite the pre-set endings XD

Also, no, reminder, Administrator IS a REAL goddess in this setting, both her and Alice have been repurposed as full OCs for Fujino because he couldn't at all add them as their canon selves given how early in the timeline he twisted the SAOverse into his own NTR AU XD As a reminder, this wouldn't even be weird given the heavy implications that this world and the one of the Fate NTR Village games are the same one, that means Fate-level bullshit IS Canon to this Fujino NTRverse AU after all :p
Who knows. maybe he is setting the admin up to appear in the Sakura chapter once he has finished that one.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I started v.50 from the Now Game option, and on reflection I think the options you choose are hinting at how the game will go, given that the 'deviating story' elements are starting to unfold. You have the choice of Kirito being faithful or not (whether he's just an netorared cuck, or will also netori Asuna), offer guidance or stand aside and be helpful or neutral (whether he's going to accidentally set up Asuna/Sugu/Liz to be stolen or not).

During the date with Sugu, I realised we're probably going to reach a point where this isn't just an NTR game. You're going to have the opportunity to make it a netorase game, and the choice to play Kirito as a netori protagonist. You'll have the choice of whether to stay faithful, or maybe start 'falling for' Sugu, or getting tricked into things by Liz, while losing Asuna to Inoda is inevitable and unavoidable, and you will choose whether Kirito is unaware of that or eventually finds out and enjoys it.

There's still a chance Kirito loses all of the girls to Inoda eventually, but I'm starting to see a point where our choices might start diverging the story.
It actually makes sense. Building on that, we also have the side effect of the magic pill, which gives Kirito the ‘big-while-cheating’ trait; there must be a reason for that. Also, given that Fujino took the time to create different dialogues for the respective choices, which are also connected to Kirito's corruption meter, I would argue that he wouldn’t have wasted his time on this if he’s planning to finish Kirito off with nothing. Otherwise, he could have simply let it naturally happen throughout the story without putting so much work into it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

As long as it isn't some Inception story where Administrator knows they are all characters in the game. Kirito is the chosen one because he can realize his actions is being controlled by someone else (us). I don't know how I would I feel if Administrator suddenly start talking to US directly!

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
As long as it isn't some Inception story where Administrator knows they are all characters in the game. Kirito is the chosen one because he can realize his actions is being controlled by someone else (us). I don't know how I would I feel if Administrator suddenly start talking to US directly!
Yeah, I get some Matrix vibes from her tbh. Also, at least some of her early dialogue seems a bit ambiguous to me, but not so much in the later updates. :unsure::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes