4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
As long as it isn't some Inception story where Administrator knows they are all characters in the game. Kirito is the chosen one because he can realize his actions is being controlled by someone else (us). I don't know how I would I feel if Administrator suddenly start talking to US directly!
I mean, that's how it is with OG Administrator. If memory serves right, she becomes self-aware and knows that she's not real. So she tries to escape into the real world but is killed before she can.

Oh man, now I'm imagining that at the end of all of this Fujino just hits us with the "none of this was real" plot twist. It all turns out to be Kirito just testing out the Soul Translation machine like at the beginning of Alicization. And that's why Administrator is a god in this world, just like OG Administrator.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, that's how it is with OG Administrator. If memory serves right, she becomes self-aware and knows that she's not real. So she tries to escape into the real world but is killed before she can.

Oh man, now I'm imagining that at the end of all of this Fujino just hits us with the "none of this was real" plot twist. It all turns out to be Kirito just testing out the Soul Translation machine like at the beginning of Alicization. And that's why Administrator is a god in this world, just like OG Administrator.
I mean, even if that’s the case, it doesn’t change the character development. Asuna would still be totally corrupted and in love with some stranger from the real world :ROFLMAO:

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
I mean, even if that’s the case, it doesn’t change the character development. Asuna would still be totally corrupted and in love with some stranger from the real world :ROFLMAO:
Not necessarily. Kirito could be the only one hooked up to the machine. So (if we're going with the logic of my crackpot notion), then it wouldn't affect "IRL Asuna" as she isn't connected/controlling the Asuna in the Soul Translation world. Neither Inoda nor anyone else in the game is real, except Kirito.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Not necessarily. Kirito could be the only one hooked up to the machine. So (if we're going with the logic of my crackpot notion), then it wouldn't affect "IRL Asuna" as she isn't connected/controlling the Asuna in the Soul Translation world. Neither Inoda nor anyone else in the game is real, except Kirito.
You don’t actually believe Fujino would create a NTR game that turns out not to be NTR at all, do you? No way man. :LOL: I think he’s just experimenting with different plots and trying to improve his writing skills.

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
You don’t actually believe Fujino would create a NTR game that turns out not to be NTR at all, do you? No way man. :LOL: I think he’s just experimenting with different plots and trying to improve his writing skills.
Shit man, I don't know the guy or his plans for this game lol. We're all just talking about different potential "reality-breaking" theories we have relating to Administrator. I just gave my own 2 cents about what ifs. I honestly don't think he'd go down that route of "it wasn't real", but no one really knows. You can't say with 100% certainty that my theory won't happen.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Shit man, I don't know the guy or his plans for this game lol. We're all just talking about different potential "reality-breaking" theories we have relating to Administrator. I just gave my own 2 cents about what ifs. I honestly don't think he'd go down that route of "it wasn't real", but no one really knows. You can't say with 100% certainty that my theory won't happen.
Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with theorizing. To be fair, Fujino set the stage himself in Part 2 by including fantasy elements in the game, so why not?

zjs19971007

Jan 27, 2024
kinglionheart,帖子:14430153,会员:1644582 said:
SAO ver0.501

CG房间添加:
CG房间新增Boss战事件。
CG空间新增兽人群体战斗活动。
在Boss战中加入了口交。

错误修复:
1.CG房间中解锁所有按钮场景无法正常使用。
2.版本结束后,桐人仍然可以离开CG房间。
3.群殴中口交的几率太小。
4.如果在库中再次检查Kyoko事件,游戏将会卡住。
5.爱丽丝的催眠减益效果在CG房间中未更新。
6.Inoda博客里的CG有误。
追加回想:
礦洞Boss戰回想
礦洞杂兵战回想
Boss战追加口游戏
修正bug
1、回顾解决方案不全部
2、剧情完成后可以离开回到想要的房间
3、杂兵战口交触发概率太低
4、图书馆活动第二次观看将无法继续游戏
5、回想房间中缺少爱丽丝心灵印痕
6、最新博客图片错误

已经下载0.50版本的,也可以下载修改替换www目录下的data文件夹和js文件夹

如果你已经下载了ver0.50,你也可以通过下载以下文件来替换data文件夹和js文件夹中的文件。

完整下载:
Ver0.501中文:

Ver0.501 英文版:

[/引用]
中文版需要解密密钥

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with theorizing. To be fair, Fujino set the stage himself in Part 2 by including fantasy elements in the game, so why not?
That's all I was trying to do—theorize, join in on the discussion and such. Felt like I was being pressed for expressing an opinion :ROFLMAO:

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
That's all I was trying to do—theorize, join in on the discussion and such. Felt like I was being pressed for expressing an opinion :ROFLMAO:
Nah man, it was an retorical question :ROFLMAO: worry not, most of the people around here are pretty chill about different opinions :cool:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
You know, this would never happen, since the average ciel user would lynch Fujino but it would actually work pretty well in a different story.
Because even if Asuna wouldn't have gotten corrupted, Kirito becoming a unexpected cuckold would probably doom their relationship anyway, so it's an interesting Idea where the ntr is not really happening, but it would inevitably happen later on.

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
You know, this would never happen, since the average ciel user would lynch Fujino but it would actually work pretty well in a different story.
Because even if Asuna wouldn't have gotten corrupted, Kirito becoming a unexpected cuckold would probably doom their relationship anyway, so it's an interesting Idea where the ntr is not really happening, but it would inevitably happen later on.
Yeah, if you go for the cuck ending. But if he ends the game with a 100% perversion meter, he could also pursue a harem in real life, which again would destroy their relationship. Whatever it is, the couple is always doomed. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes