4.10 star(s) 98 Votes

NTR Apologist

Oct 25, 2021
Part 2 Kirito really doesn't seem to have much sexual interest in Asuna. In Part 1 I remember he was always looking forward to having sex with Asuna. Now in Part 2 even when Asuna volunteered to give a BJ he wasn't that excited. Maybe because Liz and Suguha is taking care of his sex needs but now it seems like Kirito only wants Asuna to play VR games with.
Kirito is still interested in Asuna. But there's almost always something or someone cockblocking him. It's either Liz and/or Inoda doing something to separate him from Asuna. Or it's Asuna being busy or making excuses so she can't sleep with Kirito. Or it's even happened a couple times where Kirito becomes occupied with something so he can't be with Asuna. And with the BJ thing, he wasn't as excited cause he asked for sex but Asuna refused (reason being Inoda fucked her all night), so he had to settle for some head.

Why? To me, it seems like he lost interest in Asuna. Otherwise, how do you explain his asexual behavior towards her? He doesn’t appreciate her new looks, doesn’t make any moves, even though they haven’t had any private moments in a long time, despite having had plenty of opportunities (from his POV). Especially in the bath, he doesn’t even look at her. On the other hand, he has very clear reactions to all the other girls. :LOL:
The only reason he's not showing as much interest in Asuna as he used to in these recent updates IMO, is having that high level of perversion. If you choose the dialogue options that increase his perversion, then he'll start becoming more like Inoda (aka thinking with his dick). Ergo, he becomes more comfortable cheating on Asuna with Liz, Sugu, etc. And because Asuna is usually separated from him, he can't get his nut off from her, so he instead gets it from someone else.

It's like a cycle: Sexually aroused, need to get nut off -> Asuna can't or doesn't help, someone else does -> Reinforces that sexual release is better with someone else instead of Asuna -> Increase in perversion due to infidelity -> High perversion leads to more frequent bouts of sexual arousal; rinse and repeat.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Kirito is still interested in Asuna. But there's almost always something or someone cockblocking him. It's either Liz and/or Inoda doing something to separate him from Asuna. Or it's Asuna being busy or making excuses so she can't sleep with Kirito. Or it's even happened a couple times where Kirito becomes occupied with something so he can't be with Asuna. And with the BJ thing, he wasn't as excited cause he asked for sex but Asuna refused (reason being Inoda fucked her all night), so he had to settle for some head.

The only reason he's not showing as much interest in Asuna as he used to in these recent updates IMO, is having that high level of perversion. If you choose the dialogue options that increase his perversion, then he'll start becoming more like Inoda (aka thinking with his dick). Ergo, he becomes more comfortable cheating on Asuna with Liz, Sugu, etc. And because Asuna is usually separated from him, he can't get his nut off from her, so he instead gets it from someone else.

It's like a cycle: Sexually aroused, need to get nut off -> Asuna can't or doesn't help, someone else does -> Reinforces that sexual release is better with someone else instead of Asuna -> Increase in perversion due to infidelity -> High perversion leads to more frequent bouts of sexual arousal; rinse and repeat.
Nah man, the choices don't matter for his character developement. If you choose to stay faithful to Asuna and don't look up any of the hidden scenes, he still wouldn't show any interest

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Need help,
do I need to merge part 1 and 2 ?

or is it different story?
Part 1 and 2 are separate games, but it's the same story. Essentially, the game was becoming too 'heavy' because of what the creator did to insert the animations into it and it was starting to overload RPG maker's engine, so he stopped and made a completely new game as the direct sequel to prevent that issue, which is Part 2. They're played separated and don't need merging of any kind (Though Part 2 is still unfinished).

JohnSchuler

Jun 13, 2021
Nah man, the choices don't matter for his character developement. If you choose to stay faithful to Asuna and don't look up any of the hidden scenes, he still wouldn't show any interest
But... he show interest no matter the choices... Even in comment what you replay on, there is enough examples, and it's all from recent and last updates :rolleyes: If you skiped a ton of dialogs and interaction, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and i recommend maybe replay to see what this quite often happened.
Or you think "Show interest" is jumping on and forcing Asuna every time he sees her like Inoda doing? :lepew:Well, even in first chapter Kirito wasn't like that: if Asuna says "No, I'm busy" Kirito will just go with it, like he always did.
And btw, in resent events, he IS the most annoyed what he can't do anything with her alone because of all this things what interrupts them, exactly cause HE WANTS to be intimate with Asuna :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NTR Apologist

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
But... he show interest no matter the choices... Even in comment what you replay on, there is enough examples, and it's all from recent and last updates :rolleyes: If you skiped a ton of dialogs and interaction, it doesn't mean it didn't happen, and i recommend maybe replay to see what this quite often happened.
Or you think "Show interest" is jumping on and forcing Asuna every time he sees her like Inoda doing? :lepew:Well, even in first chapter Kirito wasn't like that: if Asuna says "No, I'm busy" Kirito will just go with it, like he always did.
And btw, in resent events, he IS the most annoyed what he can't do anything with her alone because of all this things what interrupts them, exactly cause HE WANTS to be intimate with Asuna :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, sure, he does show interest on rare occasions when Fujino decides it's time to remind us that they are still a couple. But from my perspective, Kirito is way too passive in Part 2. In the previous update, he spent time with Asuna alone, but what did they do? Yeah, quests in FOG and then just skipped the day. Just saying, in my opinion, it would be better not to neglect the couple narrative that much.

I don't blame Fujino for not making the choices actually influence the story, as it would be too much work to create different stories. Logically, if you turn down every approach from the side characters, Kirito should be absolutely frustrated by now. But given that those choices don't change the characters involved, we just have to accept that Kirito and the others are just that way.

As I said in some previous post, we'll see, maybe Fujino has an explanation prepared.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

maniacvumit

Dec 28, 2022
Part 1 and 2 are separate games, but it's the same story. Essentially, the game was becoming too 'heavy' because of what the creator did to insert the animations into it and it was starting to overload RPG maker's engine, so he stopped and made a completely new game as the direct sequel to prevent that issue, which is Part 2. They're played separated and don't need merging of any kind (Though Part 2 is still unfinished).
Same story yes ?
so I dont need to play part 1 to understand part 2 right ?

Thanks bro

por12

Nov 22, 2020
we can be nearly sure there will be a part 3 with threesomes,anal etc

part 2 will end with the fall of asuna in game and then we will move on with real life

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
we can be nearly sure there will be a part 3 with threesomes,anal etc

part 2 will end with the fall of asuna in game and then we will move on with real life
Probably. I think Fujino is already preparing the new features for Part 3, which we will most likely see in the next update. The end is near. :ROFLMAO:

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
I mean, sure, he does show interest on rare occasions when Fujino decides it's time to remind us that they are still a couple. But from my perspective, Kirito is way too passive in Part 2. In the previous update, he spent time with Asuna alone, but what did they do? Yeah, quests in FOG and then just skipped the day. Just saying, in my opinion, it would be better not to neglect the couple narrative that much.

I don't blame Fujino for not making the choices actually influence the story, as it would be too much work to create different stories. Logically, if you turn down every approach from the side characters, Kirito should be absolutely frustrated by now. But given that those choices don't change the characters involved, we just have to accept that Kirito and the others are just that way.

As I said in some previous post, we'll see, maybe Fujino has an explanation prepared.
It's true that the couple narrative has been on the back burner for a while but you should remember that Kirito and Asuna both have full time jobs now. And with Kyoko assigning more work to Asuna, FOG is the only place they can really connect. And the only time they can play game is at night once Asuna is free from her work.

Kirirto of course has more freedom to work because he doesn't have more assignments like Asuna does so we often see him wandering the town or doing interactions with Liz/Sugu.

Also keep in mind that eventually Kyoko will start manipulating Kirito's work schedule on Inoda's order. So we may see scenes where Kirito is working in the office while Asuna is sucking Inoda's dick.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's true that the couple narrative has been on the back burner for a while but you should remember that Kirito and Asuna both have full time jobs now. And with Kyoko assigning more work to Asuna, FOG is the only place they can really connect. And the only time they can play game is at night once Asuna is free from her work.

Kirirto of course has more freedom to work because he doesn't have more assignments like Asuna does so we often see him wandering the town or doing interactions with Liz/Sugu.

Also keep in mind that eventually Kyoko will start manipulating Kirito's work schedule on Inoda's order. So we may see scenes where Kirito is working in the office while Asuna is sucking Inoda's dick.
So both couple have separate jobs that take up most of their time and energy. Both of them have their physical needs being taken care of by other people (sometimes unknowingly). They can only meet with each other online at night for bit before sleep. So no actual physical contact most of the time and people actively trying to keep them apart. Sounds like all the right ingredients leading to a cooling off of their relationship or a lost of interest in each other. Good thing no one playing this game should actually want the couple to stay together.

por12

Nov 22, 2020

we need to remember the mom forbid the cuck to interact with asuna too
anyway kiriko is a imbecil so all good plot wise

• Haha
Reactions: Versace217

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018

Just to clarify, I'm not opposed to the separation of the couple. :LOL: I just find that Kirito acts like he doesn't care, whereas back in Part 1, he always commented if he got dumped or even got pissed about it. He was also actively trying to spend time with Asuna, which made their relationship more convincing. In Part 2, I don't see that. But maybe it's just the admin's fault for deleting his awareness. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Aniky Light

Aug 7, 2019
imagine if the game ends with the message "everything you saw wasn't real, it was just the figment of the creator's imagination":ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes